How to install openuse on a second computer?

is there any way to install opensuse on computer(A) using computer (B)
so that computer (A) will be able to run suse even when it is
disconnected from computer (B)

--
mahela007

mahela007
1/29/2009 10:06:01 AM
opensuse.org.help.install 14389 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Just install... I dont get it... how should you "use" another Computer
to install it? Use the others Computer CD Drive or something?

--
iamlostsincebirth
iamlostsincebirth's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=21191

0
iamlostsincebirth
1/29/2009 10:16:02 AM
You want to do a network installation were computer B is the host and
worried about computer A not being able to boot once B is unavailable
after the install?

Think you need to write down what your intention is a bit more clearly.

--
'Special effects' (http://tiny.cc/Y0T) <- KDE 4.2 Showing off
More KDE -> ' PINK KDE' (http://tiny.cc/v30h)
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=406327

0
Axeia
1/29/2009 12:36:01 PM
mahela007 schrieb:
> is there any way to install opensuse on computer(A) using computer (B)
> so that computer (A) will be able to run suse even when it is
> disconnected from computer (B)

Yes.
0
Tilman