Best IRC community ? oder Chat �ber suse teamspeak

Hallo kennt wer einen Deutschen IRC channel oder besser noch einem
teamspeak Chat �ber Suse linux und ubuntu wo man sich mit vielen anderen
Neueinsteigern �ber linux austauschen kann?

Ich blick n�mlich noch gar nix !!!

Erste hilfe w�re gibt es teamspeak f�r linux �berhaupt oder was
�hnliches ?  wie installiere ich das ?

MFG

--
meisterfu

meisterfu
3/13/2010 1:16:02 PM
opensuse.org.help.install 14389 articles. 0 followers. Follow

probably get a better answer here:

http://www.linux-club.de/

but, try http://en.opensuse.org/Communicate/IRC
and find: #openSUSE-de and #openSUSE-de-cha

--
palladium
0

Suse.community.chat
It seems that NNTP posters cannot post to suse.community.chat. Is it just me? Has everyone else migrated to the web interface? -Bob C. "Wallgames.com" <rpcarroll@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message news:cV%eq.4700$8W7.707@kovat.provo.novell.com... > It seems that NNTP posters cannot post to suse.community.chat. > > Is it just me? Has everyone else migrated to the web interface? > > -Bob C. > > > Or is the error message that says "The newsgroup 'suse.community.chat' could not be resolved" bogus?...

Suse Installation Help
"Please wait while packages are being installed. Aborting Installation Package installation can be aborted using the Abort button. However, the system then can be in an inconsistent or unusable state or it may not boot if the basic system component is not installed." I find this quite interesting. When you cancel an installation in Windows, the installer undoes any changes you make and reverts back. Is this standard procedure for YaST? -4GR -- 4GR7P61 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 4GR7P61;2094602 Wrote: >...

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

installer-help.lang (stub installer failing -> fallback download page on mozilla.org)
Hi guys, I put a new lang file on mozilla.org, this is an help page that shows up of for some reason the stub installer for Firefox is not working and this page proposes a direct install: Generic: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/installer-help/ With a parameter added by the installer: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/installer-help/?channel=release It's 5 strings only to get this feature activated for your locale. Check your webdashboard status: http://l10n.mozilla-community.org/webdashboard/ Cheers Pascal ...

Help Help Help Help

Help? Installing kdevelop on SuSE
Hello, I am not able to find kdevelop on the SuSE distribution. I probably missed it. But, in anycase if I type kdevelop at the CLI I get nothing. I tried downloading kdevelop and installing it on SuSE 10 and had some problem. So, before I muck this SLES 9 SP3 installation I thought I would ask for the best recommendation for installing and configuring kdevelop. I downloaded and installed Eclipse CDT without any issues. RHEL 5 has kdevelop already installed. Thanks, jodonnell On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:10:56 +0000, jodonnell wrote: > I tried downloading kdev...

help help help help

I cannot install Suse. Please help me
Hello everyone. I have a computer with 3 hard drives. 2 for files and 1 HDD for the operating systems. I have installed debian and windows xp. These days I wanted to install opensuse 11.1 but during the instalation I received an error from yast2: ******* An error occurred while installing GRUB GNU GRUB version 0.97 (640K lower / upper memory 3072) [Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists possible comands = Completions. Anywhere else TAB lists the possible Completions of a device / filename.] grub> setup - stage2 - force-was (hd0) (hd0, 6) ...

MSDE Installation Help -- Installation Error (SetUp Failed To Configure The Server.) Help!
Dear Forum,   I am attempting to install MSDE to my PC in order to work with databases from my ASP.NET Web Matrix program.  So far I was able to do the following... Drop to the command line a extract the MSDE files from a CD ROM Select and initiate the setup.exe file and begin running the installation However, the installation gets hung up when attempting to configure the server.  I checked the error logs and the last log entry prior to the installation error message reads... "SQL Server is terminating due to 'stop' request from Service Control Manager." After which...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

Help Me,Help,Help ^^^^^^^^^^^
How to use Procedure in web matrix? Can somebody help me ? Thanks each's help Hi Kandy, You can try the Data Pages Template to use "Procedure" (I assume Procedure you mean is "Stored Procedure") Add New File | Template (Data Page) | Simple Stored Procedure Regards, Yes , I mean Stored Procedure, I found Add New File | Template (Data Page) | Simple Stored Procedure Thank you very much,Thanks a lot (I come from China, my English is poor , sorry~~~~)...

Help getting grub installed on same partition as Suse
I have been a long time mac user who has always been frustrated with the lack of a good desktop so I built a hackintosh. I have 2 hard drives in my computer. One with OS X, the other has windows Vista 64 (for games only). I have been booting OS X using the chameleon boot-loader which lies on the same partition as OS X. I wanted to try Suse so I could give it a try and possibly leave Mac's behind. I installed Suse on the Windows hard drive because I didn't want to mess up OS X. I shrank the Windows partition. Created an extended partition and in the extended partition there ar...

Web resources about - Best IRC community ? oder Chat �ber suse teamspeak - opensuse.org.help.install

Community - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A community is a social unit of any size that shares common values . Although embodied or face-to-face communities are usually small, larger ...

Jake McKee - The Community Guy -
I’m Jake McKee, aka: The Community Guy. I am a partner at PwC , one of the world’s largest (and most awesome) auditing and consulting practices. ...

Derbyshire news, views & business listings from Derbyshire's Community - This is Derbyshire
Derbyshire news, views & business listings from Derbyshire's Community - This is Derbyshire

Top politicians get festive with community for Christmas
Australia's top politicians did their bit to spread some good cheer among the community on Christmas Day.

Great Ocean Road fires: Devastation leads to outpouring of community spirit
The devastation along the Great Ocean Road leads to an outpouring of support from the wider community.

PATH community trying to move past Shoppers Drug Mart stabbing
There’s still a sense of unease for those working in the underground PATH system where Rosemarie Junor was fatally stabbed inside a Shoppers ...

Let the Internet built human community of shared future
Let the Internet built human community of shared future

Video Of The Week: Community Based Portfolio Management
My colleague Brittany Gorevic gave a talk at the Slush Conference a last month about how we use community to help our portfolio help each other. ...

Obama is joined by Republicans for unveiling of free community college plan - Inside Higher Ed
Bipartisanship is on display as President Obama announces free community college plan in Tennessee, but proposal likely faces tough odds in Congress. ...

Boko Haram victim shunned by community after having rapist's baby
Boko Haram has captured hundreds of girls, many of whom are stigmatized by their communities if they become pregnant by their rapists