ISCAN

OPEN SUSE 12.1 KDE
system don't find any scanner (epson perfection v33). I try to install
from avasys iscan but whwn i try to install iscan data rpm  the system
say I must accept the license.  Why?

--
angelopol

angelopol
4/7/2012 9:06:02 AM
opensuse.org.help.hardware 8187 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 14:36:02 +0530, angelopol
<angelopol@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote:

> OPEN SUSE 12.1 KDE
> system don't find any scanner (epson perfection v33). I try to install
> from avasys iscan but whwn i try to install iscan data rpm  the system
> say I must accept the license.  Why?

i have no idea if this software will run or even install on openSUSE since
i've never heard of it.

re. the license, that's the condition the manufacturer allows you to use
their software: either accept the license, or use something else: take it
or leave it. it's their prerogative since it's not opensource, but
proprietary software.

--
phani.
0
angelopol <angelopol@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote:

> OPEN SUSE 12.1 KDE
> system don't find any scanner (epson perfection v33). I try to install
> from avasys iscan but whwn i try to install iscan data rpm  the system
> say I must accept the license.  Why?

You could also try "iscan-free" from openSUSE repos.

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks.
openSUSE 12.2 M2 (64-bit); KDE 4.8.1; AMD Phenom II X2 550 Processor;
Cloddy;2454378 Wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 09:06:02 GMT
> angelopol <angelopol@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote:
>

> > OPEN SUSE 12.1 KDE
> > system don't find any scanner (epson perfection v33). I try to
> install
> > from avasys iscan but whwn i try to install iscan data rpm  the
> system
> > say I must accept the license.  Why?
> >

> You could also try "iscan-free" from openSUSE repos.
>
> --
> Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks.
> openSUSE 12.2 M2 (64-bit); KDE 4.8.1; AMD Phenom II X2 550 Processor;
> Video: nVidia GeForce 210 (using nouveau driver);
> Sound: ATI SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA); Wireless: BCM4306

I found it Tahnks  I've installed .  But when i launch it  the message
is the same. No hardware found..

--
angelopol
angelopol's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=67214

0
angelopol
4/7/2012 11:56:02 AM
On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 11:56:02 GMT
angelopol <angelopol@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote:

> Cloddy;2454378 Wrote:
> > On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 09:06:02 GMT
> > angelopol <angelopol@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote:
> >

> > > OPEN SUSE 12.1 KDE
> > > system don't find any scanner (epson perfection v33). I try to
> > install
> > > from avasys iscan but whwn i try to install iscan data rpm  the
> > system
> > > say I must accept the license.  Why?
> > >

> > You could also try "iscan-free" from openSUSE repos.
> >

> I found it Tahnks  I've installed .  But when i launch it  the message
> is the same. No hardware found..

Tried downloading the driver from the Epson site?
http://www.epson.co.za/Support

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks.
openSUSE 12.2 M2 (64-bit); KDE 4.8.1; AMD Phenom II X2 550 Processor;
Video: nVidia GeForce 210 (using nouveau driver);
Sound: ATI SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA); Wireless: BCM4306
0
Cloddy
4/8/2012 4:30:18 PM
You have to download and install 3 packages:
> RPM package
> iscan-data-1.13.0-1.noarch.rpm     37.842 bytes
> RPM 32bit package [libltdl7] (for Fedora 11 or later)
> iscan-2.28.1-3.ltdl7.i386.rpm     551.324 bytes
> esci-interpreter-perfection-v330-0.1.1-2.i386.rpm     383.370 bytes

or
> RPM package
> iscan-data-1.13.0-1.noarch.rpm     37.842 bytes
> RPM 64bit package [libltdl7] (for Fedora 11 or later)
> iscan-2.28.1-3.ltdl7.x86_64.rpm     574.576 bytes
> esci-interpreter-perfection-v330-0.1.1-2.x86_64.rpm     171.852 bytes
'What Image Scan! for Linux packages do I need to install in order to
use my Epson scanner? | FAQ[Linux driver] | AVASYS CORPORATION'
(http://avasys.jp/eng/linux_driver/faq/id000651.php)

Download:
'Scanner | AVASYS CORPORATION'
(http://www.avasys.jp/lx-bin2/linux_e/scan/DL1.do)

--
Sauerland
Sauerland's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=56271
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=474188

0
Sauerland

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

help help help
Name: bryon Email: bryonbattampabaydotrrdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: help help help Comments: why can't i go into the address book and create a new contact with all the information. the screen does not scroll down to the phone numbers section to allow me to enter it, this is with a few of the application that wont allow me to scroll down and finish inserting information needed. please help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9 ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hey all I ahve absolutely no idea where to start with DotNETNuke. I have downloaded and installed DNN3.2.2 and I now want to start creating my website with the help of DNN. I'm using .NET framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003. How do I go about starting a new webpage and using the DNN functionality to make manage my content?Thank you Have you installed DNN, yet? Either way, download the docs and go over the ones that you need help with. That's the best place to start. You can also find tutorials online that might be helpful.Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Consulting Serviceswww.michaelflanakin...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

Help Help Help
How to send a form data to mail by onclick action of Submit button. By using vbscript (using ADODB) in ASP Try this page: http://www.systemnetmail.com/faq/3.4.1.aspx I have found a lot of help from it.Click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post is helpful.-- Randy...

Web resources about - ISCAN - opensuse.org.help.hardware

Scan mobile devices for vulnerabilities, security risks and unencrypted cardholder data with iScan Online ...
iScan Online is a cloud based vulnerability scanning service providing online security scanning, PCI compliance scans, PAN scanning, vulnerability ...

ISCAN Irish Science Centres Association Network
...fostering and promoting the public understanding of science and technology in Ireland.

iScan - Live Police and Fire Scanner Premium on the App Store on iTunes
Get iScan - Live Police and Fire Scanner Premium on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

iScan VP30 - High Definition Video Processor and Hub
Ok. So you have the new plasma center stage in your living room. Between you and the kids, there is a multitude of cables and devices that need ...

Review: Reflecta iScan 3600
The Reflecta iScan 3600 is a small-format film scanner that accepts both 35mm film negatives and mounted slides. It offers a maximum resolution ...

Forensic facial reconstruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Forensic facial reconstruction (or forensic facial approximation) is the process of recreating the face of an individual (whose identity is often ...

High-Throughput Genomics Facility - Institute for Molecular Bioscience - The University of Queensland ...
Access information about the Institute for Molecular Bioscience, University of Queensland

Classics in the History of Psychology Aristotle's De Anima, Book I
Chapter 1 Holding as we do that, while knowledge of any kind is a thingto be honoured and prized, one kind of it may, [402a] either byreason ...

Verizon responds to Netflix throttling allegations
... federal court struck down the FCC's net neutrality rules. The allegation comes from David Raphael , an engineer with cloud security firm iScan ...