Web pictures from web

Hi there,

please, I'd like to ask you for the way how to download picture from
website (webcam) every minute a save in hdd? Any idea? Thanks.

Martin

--
atilius

atilius

in automatic way, certainly :)

--
atilius
atilius's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=189

0
atilius
12/20/2009 4:06:01 PM
If you are meaning an automated way, I'm not sure. Manually, if you have
the screen on view you can press PrtSc to take a snapshot.

--
Box: openSUSE 11.2 | (KDE4.3.4) | M2N4-SLI | AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidia
8500GT | 4GB RAM
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=429085

0
caf4926
12/20/2009 4:06:01 PM
I know ffmpeg can do it from video. You need a guru in this. I can your
mutli-media working, but I'm not expert at what you require.
@microchip or perhaps @oldcpu may offer help. Wait it out.;)

--
Box: openSUSE 11.2 | (KDE4.3.4) | M2N4-SLI | AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidia
8500GT | 4GB RAM
Lap: openSUSE 11.2 | Celeron 550 | KDE 4.4 Beta1  "release 200" | Intel
965 GM | Lenovo R61e | 3GB RAM
caf4926's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=204
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=429085

0
caf4926
12/20/2009 4:16:02 PM
caf4926;2090916 Wrote:
> I know ffmpeg can do it from video.

Yes, ffmpeg can capture both from /dev/video and from a rectangular
area of the screen.

ffmpeg has a switch for rate:

ffmpeg .... -r 24 ....

I wonder whether setting a very slow rate will create a film, something
like this:

To capture from webcam:

LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib64/libv4l/v4l1compat.so ffmpeg -s 640x480 -r 1/60
-sameq -f video4linux2 -i /dev/video -f oss -i /dev/dsp ~/b.mpg

To capture from a rectangular area:

ffmpeg -f x11grab -s 640x480 -sameq -r 1/60 -i :0.0+62,207 -sameq
~/a.mpg

The 1/60 is the capture rate, 1 frame in 60 seconds.

This will create a film, not a sequence of images, but maybe this is
what is required by OP.

A sequence of images can also be created by the ffmpeg.

From the mpg film, a sequence of images can be extracted by ffmpeg.

--
ZStefan
ZStefan's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=981
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=429085

0
ZStefan
12/20/2009 5:46:02 PM
Probably I wasnt so clear. I'd like to save image every 1 minute from
website (from webcam but not my own) So I have something like
www.webcam.com/picture.jpg and every minute is the picture on webpage
updated - and I want to save all the pictures, of course with unique
names.

--
atilius
atilius's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=189
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=429085

0
atilius
12/20/2009 6:06:02 PM
to editor: automatically added sexual webpage, not my job :)

--
atilius
atilius's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=189
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=429085

0
atilius

web web web

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

Running a web application within my existing web application
 Hi. I have a site set up in .net 1.1 that runs fine. A requirement came through recently to incorporate some elements by way of a third party application. I have set up a virtual directory inside my main application which points to the folder that contains the third party application. This virtual directory is also set up to run as an application. The third party application allows me to create forms. I have created a page in my main application that uses 1 user control from the third party application to display a form. I am getting the following error when trying to run the page:Serv...

Encrypt web application/ web site (all web pages)
Hello, I want to encrypt (secure) the whole web site when it is deployed on a remote server. Is there a way in ASP.NET 2.0 / IIS / 3rd party tool to encrypt all web pages that will render it useless for a competitor if they get it?I did look up this forum and google and did not find anything (though I will keep looking). Please respond if you know anything about it. Thanks,vp Please click "Mark as Answer" if you think this post answers your question Yes and no.  First, you can't encrypt web pages.  Those are HTML and displayed in the client's brow...

Web Site to Web Application 2005 and Web References
I'm trying to convert a VS 2005 Web Site  Project to a VS 2005 Web Application Project, I have followed http://webproject.scottgu.com/CSharp/Migration/Migration.aspx, which works fine for most objects but it does not convert the Web References.I can add them manually, however I need to ensure that the Web Reference Name is the same for all my Web Services, this is to ensure that I can used Shared Types.  The problem is on VS 2005 Web Application it renames the Web Reference Name to Localhost1, localhost2 etc. Any ideas how I can get over this?Regards <<<Bryan...

Mobile web application using web services---HELP
Hi all, I am interested in creating a website which will used by our field support people who can check in what, where and when are their pending/new appointments through their mobile device. The field support people should be able to close their pending tickets etc.  This application should be accessible through most of mobiles so I am not sure whether i should use .net mobile controls. Is it a feasible idea to create a html site and use webservices?? Also, is scripting (javascript etc) supported in most of mobiles?   Please suggest me how should i proceed. ...

Help with web.config file to run web part application
 Hi,      I practiced a web part app.Do I need to configure any setting in web.config file to run my web part app.? or default web.config enough.i read the following articles:  http://www.u2u.net/Res/Article.aspx?ART=ASPNET20WebPartsWalkThrough http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/IntroToWeb_Parts.aspx   and in my app. i didnt configure initially.My page doesnt work.after that i watched the above articles web.config file.Then I Configured web.config file as mentioned in U2U Project web.config which i downloaded their free source code.Then ...

web application & mobile web application
Hi all,I am new to mobile web application and I am assigned to do some changes to the existing .net application. The application is a .net web application, and the hand held scanner is used to access the web forms. Till now, I thought it is only possible to access the web forms if they were developed using mobile web forms. But these forms were not developed using mobile web forms instead they were developed using asp.net.Is it possible to develop the application using .net and access through the handhelds? If so, is there any considerations for that?Anyone please explain me. I would really ...

Web services added as web applications are being converted to web sites
We have a somewhat large solution that we are converting from VS.NET 2003 to 2005 (using web application projects).The conversion has been going very well until recently.  Basically, one of the other developers converted a number of web services to 2005 web services as web applications.  When he loads the solution that contains these projects, it loads and builds fine. Other developers can load the solution successfully and build as well.  When I try to load this solution, VS.NET 2005 checks out the .sln file as well as all of the folders these web service projects reside in.&...

Creating Web Service
Hello everyone, I am creating a new web service, and was wondering what you all thought the advantages and disadvantages of creating it using a Web Site vs using a Web Application Project...thoughts?  Is one better than the other in terms of deployment?  Is one better for development and debugging? Thanks! Hi d_helland, To understand which one is prefer to your situation, please read the following two articles. What's New in Web Projectshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/f7fb46ye(VS.80).aspx Introduction to Web Application Projectshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en...

Need help with deciding to use or not to use web services in a web application
Hi all, I haven't used web services at all in my web application development and now I was asked to use web services in my web application.  I was a novice in ASP.NET since I'm just changed to ASP.NET from a Java background. I used the tutorial on MSDN to create the DAL (which is a .xsd file type) and the BLL layers and it works pretty well for what the web application suppose to be but since I was asked to add a web service layer to this, I wonder how to do it?  And I wonder if it is necessary to have an additional layer?  What is the pros and cons for adding the we...

Help creating a new web ASP.NET Web Application NOT in localhost
After a server consolidation, I now have a web server that hosts both internal and external applications through a proxy server. I created a new directory in inetpub called externalroot, in addtion to wwwroot.  Wwwroot hosts the internal applications and the externalroot directroy will host the external applications.  I have an old VS2003 application that I need to have accessed by the public, thus it needs to go in the externalroot diectory.  I was just going to recreate the application on the new server and copy the files in, but it seems VS2003 will only let me create a...

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

Dyn Entities Web application or Dyn Web application?
Hello Can someone explain what the difference is between Dynamic Data Entities Web application and a "regular" dyn data web site? /S Hello Svevarn,  Dynamic Data Entities Web application is for use with the ADO.Net Entity Framework and the "regular" Dynamin Data Web Site is for use with Linq to SQL, I believe its to do with the Linq Data Source and the Entity Data Source. Steve Seeking the elegant solution.[Oh! If olny I colud tpye!]c# Bits blogOh, and don't forget to mark as answer any posts that help you ...

Web resources about - Web pictures from web - opensuse.org.help.applications

Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/STS-134 launch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Question Is it my machine or is there a brief loss of sound half way through, and a jump in picture just the the shuttle starts to move? My computer ...

Houses that have been lost in bushfires at Separation Creek. Picture: David ...
The Australian Houses that have been lost in bushfires at Separation Creek. Picture: David ... The Australian UPDATE: Devastated Victorian ...

Great Ocean Road fire: The devastation in pictures
As residents of Victoria's bushfire-affected areas are bussed into their neighbourhoods, pictures of the devastation begin to emerge.

12 Pictures That Sum Up Obama’s ISIS Strategy In 2015
12 Pictures That Sum Up Obama’s ISIS Strategy In 2015

Barack Obama's 2015 in pictures
Whatever you may think of President Obama, the man is photogenic, especially when you put him in a room with a small child. Let’s take a look ...

NYC May Fit More 'Micro' Apartments Into Housing Picture
Thinking small: NYC eyes more 'micro' apartments to suit singles, help ease housing crunch

Lebanon: Media Put Humanity in the Picture as Refugee Crisis Takes Hold
If there is one country where migration is a meaningful crisis story it is Lebanon, which, according to Forbes-Statista/UNHCR, has the most refugees ...

‘Outlander’ Wins ‘TV’s Sexiest Scenes Of 2015,’ Plus Check Out New Pictures From Season 2
The cast and crew of Outlander can add another award to the show’s growing list of achievements. According to Scotland Now , the hit time traveling ...

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West offered $2m for baby pictures
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West have been offered $2.5 million for the first photographs of their baby son.

Armie Hammer's Family Christmas Photo is Picture Perfect!
Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers pose with their 12-month-old daughter Harper on their Christmas card. The couple’s dog Archie is also featured ...