video game screen capture, suse 12.1, KDE

FARCRY2 is unplayable in mswin due to frequent crashes. So, I'm able to
play it using the playonlinux application. I want to capture video from
the game with little FPS loss. I'v looked around, but only found mswin
utilities. I'v looked on software at opensuse and the internet with
little success.

Can someone tell me about good video capture software I can use for
suse?

--
lord_valarian

lord

I found a app called glc, but no valid links exist.  So, I looked more
and found recordmydesktop. I fixed the low fps by maxing the bitrate. I
can't get the sound to record. I'v read about on the net and on here. I
can't make any sense of how to fix it. Is there better app available?

sound blaster x-fi  extreme audio

--
lord_valarian
lord_valarian's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=3387