Vagalume - last.fm client does not work

Hello, how to resolve this problem:
I installed last.fm client Vagalume from 'this'
(http://tinyurl.com/6mmmumu) repo.
I tried to run Vagalue and get the following message:

Code:
--------------------
    ** (vagalume:24012): CRITICAL **: Error creating GStreamer elements
--------------------

How to fix it?

openSuse 12.1

--
winhex

winhex

Application Unavailable, .aspx applications not working! Help, Please!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

open client client library/c samples on win95 can't work,help!!!!!!
the samples have come through the compile and link phrases. but it has swamped into infinite loop when function ct_connect() executes.env:win95+open client 10.0+vc6.0 server:sybase 10.0+sco unix many thanks ...

open client client library/c samples on win95 can't work,help!!!!!! #2
the samples have come through the compile and link phrases. but it has swamped into infinite loop when function ct_connect() executes.env:win95+open client 10.0+vc6.0 server:sybase 10.0+sco unix many thanks ...

Help me. My Synchronization Application does not work. MobileLink has no response.How to build a comminucation betwon my Palm Application and PC's MobileLink?
My develop environment: ASA 80. CodeWarrior 7.0 PalmOS 3.5 The example CustDB is working. I create a new database, Start a MobileLink service with it. It's working too. Then I create a new project, use Embedden SQL. I try Synchronize it by this way: ////////////////////////////////// bool TRacerDB::PalmExit( void ) { bool ret = false; ul_synch_info info; ULInitSynchInfo( &info ); info.stream = NULL; info.stream_parms = STREAM_PARAM; info.user_name = USER_NAME; info.password = USER_PASSWORD; ...

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

HELP me to access client application
I`ve got a problem. I participate in an intranet web site development. So, I have to write some code which should do the following. When a user finishes a test at the site the default client mail application should be opened, then automatically it creates a new message and the new message should contain a predefined subject and body with the report of the test. The body is not plain but HTML marked text. Moreover, the text to be as the body of the new mail is large. That`s why I cant do this with mailto link. I`ve learned somwhere that I can access client COM ...

help help help help

Help Help Help Help

Help: Working simultaneously an application
Hi everybody !!! I'm developing an application on P.B. 6.5 with three other guys, and we're using shared pbl's over a intranet based on windows 98. The problem is that we share the pbl's including the pbl with the application object, so, when one of us run the application it becames impossible to the others to save an object while the application is running. We already tried to use multiple application objects, sharing the other pbl's but having no success. Is there anybody who could tell us the most appropriate manner of doing this ??? Thanks in advance. P.S.-...

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

plz help....Application Start is not working
a web application is running successfully on a iis server. i upload the updated version on web application dll. in that there is a thread which is being fired on application start. and i noted that the thread is not fired. further i noted that after uploading(overriding) the application dll, and after hiting to the site, application_start is not fired. my problem is that web Application already is running and I wnat to start a thread only once and that thread will keep on working after a regular intervials. and if the application stoped and than start, the thread once again started and ...

Problem with client application!!!! Please Help
Hi group, I'm trying to deploy a client application with powerbuilder 5.0.04 and Adaptive server anywhere 6.0. So I use rteng6 to connect to my database. When it asks me to log on to the application (the client), it doesn't find anything in the tables, though they are filled correctly. And also when I try to make a sql statement (select) in PB Database Administrator, and it says : *********************************************** line 1 An error occured, yet no mesage was returned, by the database driver. Continue? *********************************************** ...

Problem with client application!!!! Please help
Hi group, I'm trying to deploy a client application with powerbuilder 5.0.04 and Adaptive server anywhere 6.0. So I use rteng6 to connect to my database. When it asks me to log on to the application (the client), it doesn't find anything in the tables, though they are filled correctly. And also when I try to make a sql statement (select) in PB Database Administrator, and it says : *********************************************** line 1 An error occured, yet no mesage was returned, by the database driver. Continue? *********************************************** It would be great if you could help me Thanks in advance, Dominic ...

HELP deploying client/server application
My first application are ready for deploying, and for that I need information about the following: My application is in to parts, one part is running on a NT 4.0 server, and reading ASCII-files into a SQL Anywhere database. The other part of my application is installed on several workstation running Win95, and use the DB for generating reports and data corrections in the database. I use ODBC to connect to the DB. Question: Which files do I need to set up the DB-engine on the server/workstation to get this to work? And how do I do it ? I used InstallShield, but when I tr...

HELP!!! monitor client lib application
We want to develop an c aplication which will use Monitor Cleint Library. I tried to compile and run the sample application testmon.c, but it doenst work, I got loads of errors during linking. we have ASE 12.0 and ASE 12.5 on Solaris 8. (lots of undefined symbols referemced in libsmapp.a) does anybody have experience with Mon Clt Library? what should be in a makefile for such an application? (we are using gcc and c++ compilers) any help will do!!!! TIA ...

Starting the server application and stopping the server application from the client application
Hi , How do I do it ? I want to start the server application from my client app. After all my jobs are over , when I disconnect from the server, I want to close the server application. Both the client and server applications will be running on the desktop under NT or win95 environment. If the client app is abc.exe and the server app is pqr.exe when the user starts the client app from his desktop, the client should start pqr.exe . Now after finishing all the process when the user closes the client, I want to disconnect from server and close the server pqr then close abc...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

Cant get Zenworks application to work! Help!!!! :)
Hi all, I'm trying to upgrade our adobe reader 7 to version 8 via Zenworks. I have basically just created the new Adobe 8 Zenworks application from a copy of the Adobe 7 one .ie. using an exsisting application object and just changed things around to point to the Adobe 8 files, etc instead. I also get the following error when I try to deploy the application "Could not launch Adobe 8 Reader (I) TEST.APPS.ZEN.SSAT (using msiexec) (id=267) THe directory name is invalid" I can't figure out what this error means. The difference I have seen between the co...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

Help Help Help
How to send a form data to mail by onclick action of Submit button. By using vbscript (using ADODB) in ASP Try this page: http://www.systemnetmail.com/faq/3.4.1.aspx I have found a lot of help from it.Click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post is helpful.-- Randy...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

javascript working on my machine (application server), but not on client.
I am making a div container visible or hidden based on user selection using javascript and css. like a javascript function is -function funHide() { document.getElementById('PayMode').setAttribute('class','CntrlHidden');document.getElementById('ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_TxtDrawnOn').setAttribute('value','  '); } and css is - /*For making a control block hidden.*/ .CntrlHidden {visibility:hidden;display:none;} /*For making a control block visible.*/ .CntrlVisible {visibility:visible;display:block;} Javascript is  working p...

PB8-Expert, help! Pipeline not work in my application
Hi! PB 8.03(9704) + ASA7 (ODBC) Pipeline (Start) in application return "1", but not work (not moved data) .... But in PowerBuilder - this pipeline - OK - work good ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- uo_pl i_upipe // = pipeline int ret integer year1, year2 i_upipe = CREATE uo_pl i_upipe.DataObject = "p_in_arj" // - in PowerBuilder - this pipeline - OK i_upipe.st_read = tab_1.tabpage_arj.st_read i_upipe.st_written = tab_1.tabpage_arj.st_written i_upipe.st_error = tab_1.tabpage_arj.st_error i_upipe.dw_error = tab...

Web resources about - Vagalume - last.fm client does not work - opensuse.org.help.applications

VAGALUME - Letras de Músicas e muitas músicas para ouvir!
O maior site de música do Brasil. Mais de 2 milhões de músicas cadastradas para ver a letra e ouvir!

What do Facebook users in Brazil like?
... 20 +10,309 4 Skol 12,694,412 99 +6,616 5 Programa Pânico 11,195,380 97 +3,512 6 Luciano Huck 10,966,280 96 +18,249 7 Vagalume ...

Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: products and services
... everywhere. Today, we’re adding the first publishers with content in other languages: Fairfax Domain, MercadoLibre, Letras.Mus.br, Vagalume, ...

#Capricho Awards 2013 - CAPRICHO - Moda, música e diversão
CAPRICHO Siga CAPRICHO no Twitter Siga CAPRICHO no Facebook Siga CAPRICHO no Instagram Siga CAPRICHO no Tumblr Siga CAPRICHO no Pinterest Siga ...

Single de Kylie Minogue é o mais tocado da década passada - Música - iG
Lançado em 2001, &quot;Can't Get You Out Of My Head&quot; ficou em primeiro lugar na pesquisa britânica

Kboing Músicas para Ouvir - Radio OnLine
KBOING, música para você ouvir. Músicas, rádio, playlists, notícias, letras e outros canais para sua diversão

Recent Photography from the Photoblog Community - Don Smith Photography's Blog
Aminus3 is a photoblog community of photographers from around the world.

Price Drop: EpicLyrics
... the screen, synchronized with the music. Choose the full screen mode and don't miss any detail.Recalling that the data is provided by Vagalume, ...

Fab forum Fab forum
ARTMANIQ, cwalla, cooldudebailey, Jay, BeatleNerd, chumcloud, ryanscissorhands, agoodman3141, SageDad, judenguyen, brad4721, Nyneve, nigel, mrtimswan, ...

NMPA Targets Unlicensed Lyric Sites, Rap Genius Among 50 Sent Take-Down Notices - Billboard
The National Music Publishers Association on Monday fired an opening salvo at lyric sites that it believes have not obtained licenses to publish ...