scanvirus my wrapper for clamscan, make it offical?

Hi all.  I'v developed this script as shortcut as command line shortcut,
a while back. It's been really handy. It's stable now. I can't see
anything more need to be done to it. Can I make this an official
approved suse download, short and simple as it is?    I need to make an
rpm that installs it and adds a shortcut on the desktop. I'v installed
manually it many times. So, I know the procedure. It does give errors in
the scan results, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.

--
lord_valarian

lord

On 2012-04-09 22:06, lord valarian wrote:

> Hi all.  I'v developed this script as shortcut as command line shortcut,
> a while back. It's been really handy. It's stable now. I can't see
> anything more need to be done to it. Can I make this an official
> approved suse download, short and simple as it is?    I need to make an
> rpm that installs it and adds a shortcut on the desktop. I'v installed
> manually it many times. So, I know the procedure. It does give errors in
> the scan results, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Read the how to contribute links in the opensuse site.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.
		(from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)
0
Carlos

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

The Hendrix-mozilla.org system is very helpful to us in the family. It helps us easily open our internet which makes us very comfortable with it.
Name: Truman Bagani Gayyed Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: The Hendrix-mozilla.org system is very helpful to us in the family. It helps us easily open our internet which makes us very comfortable with it. Comments: It enables us to open the internet very easily. It makes us very comfortable. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

HELP, HELP, HELP
What am I doing WRONG #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # Consilta.cgi # push(@INC,"/var/www/cgi-bin/"); require("cgi-lib.pl"); $|=1; #use strict; use DBI; use CGI; sub avisa_y_salte { my $error = "@_"; print &PrintHeader; print "<h1>Error Inesperado</h1>"; print "<p>$error</p>"; print &HtmlBot; die $DBI::errstr; } my $version="V.20.01"; my $registro="<CENTER><H5><I>Consulta Ciudadana $version 2001. <A HREF=\"mailto:a...

HELP HELP HELP
Hey all I ahve absolutely no idea where to start with DotNETNuke. I have downloaded and installed DNN3.2.2 and I now want to start creating my website with the help of DNN. I'm using .NET framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003. How do I go about starting a new webpage and using the DNN functionality to make manage my content?Thank you Have you installed DNN, yet? Either way, download the docs and go over the ones that you need help with. That's the best place to start. You can also find tutorials online that might be helpful.Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Consulting Serviceswww.michaelflanakin...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

help help help
Name: bryon Email: bryonbattampabaydotrrdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: help help help Comments: why can't i go into the address book and create a new contact with all the information. the screen does not scroll down to the phone numbers section to allow me to enter it, this is with a few of the application that wont allow me to scroll down and finish inserting information needed. please help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9 ...

Make a Help File and Include it in the Application [Edit]
Hi, I am developing applications using Builder XE and XE2 and I would like my application to have Help. What is a good/easy/efficient way to make a Help File and include it in the application. I am thinking of creating something similar to the Help in XE2 with Content, Index and Search tabs. What approach and tools would you recommend? Thanks! > {quote:title=Julian Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > I am developing applications using Builder XE and XE2 and I would like my application to have Help. What is a good/easy/efficient way to make a Help File and include it in the applicati...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

Web resources about - scanvirus my wrapper for clamscan, make it offical? - opensuse.org.help.applications