Official adobe Flash 10.1 repository

Ok so the new adobe flash 10.1 stable version was released a few days
ago. Does anyone know the official adobe flash repository url so I can
add this into opensuse 11.2?

--
ryan1414

ryan1414

It is in the normal Update repos as it is a security update.

Your update applet should have warned you about he update. And when you
have it switched off/removed, you should have done a manual check by now
for at least two times.

--
Henk van Velden
hcvv's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=180

0
hcvv
6/13/2010 10:56:01 AM
I would not be too glad about this. Here's where things are going:
'Adobe euthanizes Flash 10.1 for 64-bit Linux • The Register'
(http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/06/11/64_bit_flash_for_linux_dead/)

--
- Athlon X2 6.0 GHz, 8 GB, 30 GB SSD, 1.5 TB, 9800GT, 11.2+KDE4 4.4
- ASUS K70IO laptop, GT120M-1GB, 4 GB, 64 GB SSD, 11.3 M7+KDE4 4.5

*Anything that can go wrong.... will teach us*
Knurpht's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=783
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=440309

0
Knurpht

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Installing 10.1.0 Official on top of 10.1.0 RC2?
> Error: > > ZENworks Requirement > > The server you are trying to upgrade does not have the required version > of ZENworks installed. Please make sure that you have ZENworks version > 10.0.3 installed. Is this not going to work? I wish I knew that when I installed the beta, I never would have... -- upinya ------------------------------------------------------------------------ No, Upgrading the Beta is not Supported. -- Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop Novell does not officially monitor these forum...

Adobe Flash 10.1.102.64
As always, when installing Flash, beware of late-appearing secondary apps set to install by default with Flash. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ The new version fixes a security vulnerability http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb10-26.html On 2010/11/04 20:54, Al wrote: > > As always, when installing Flash, beware of late-appearing secondary > apps set to install by default with Flash. > http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ > > The new version fixes a security vulnerability > http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb10-26.htm...

Help! Upgraded SeaMonkey to 1.1.11 From 1.1.10 & Lost Everything
I did what I usually do when upgrading: I let the upgrade remove the previous version and install the new version. Never had a problem before. Now my profile same name as before is different: Lost all mail & newsgroup accounts & mail. What can I do to restore the desktop to the way it was before? If you can help me great, but I'm not good on computers. I need basic instructions. LWB replied On 8/9/2008 6:50 AM > I did what I usually do when upgrading: I let the upgrade remove the > previous version and install the new version. Never had a problem > befor...

10.0.3.2 => 10.1.1 will it help my issues?
Hello all, I have been reading up on various posts on this forum for quite a while, checking on various issues related to ZCM. I first implemented ZCM on June of this year, and was impressed with the web interface and flexibility, and how some of the features worked very well. However, I am plagued by some common issues with ZCM: - Slow login (albeit not horrible, usually 30 - 45 sec at the most, still not good) - Intermittent failure of group policy - Intermittent and random failure of DLU policies I really want to make some headway on these issues, and was wondering if ...

10.1.1 to 10.1.2
I have a ZCM server that is at 10.1 version. I didn't already installed 10.1.1 update. When 10.1.2 will be released, will it be possible to update from 10.1 to 10.1.2 or should I do 10.1.1 to update to 10.1.2 ? Thanks. My guess is that 10.1.1 will need to be deployed to workstations prior to 10.1.2 -- Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop Novell does not officially monitor these forums. Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own. These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human. "Nor...

I need help installing Adobe Flash Player 10
To start off I have just recently transfered from windows to linux. I wanted to start messing around with linux because it seems interesting but its a lot more difficult then Windows so far. Here is my situation First I went to this site 'Adobe - Adobe Flash Player' (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/) I first clicked on the RPM version. In the Instruction it says to type this into the Terminal and it said that after I hit enter it would instruct me to close out my browser Code: -------------------- #rpm uvh flash-plugin-10.0.45.2-release-i386.rpm -----------...

Adobe Flash Player 10.2.153.1
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ or http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ ...

Adobe Describes Private Mode in Flash 10.1
http://www.appscout.com/2010/01/adobe_describes_private_mode_i.php Posted this also in SecurityNow, sorry for the cross-postedness, delete if necessary ;) Philip -- Marriage is the triumph of the imagination over intelligence... --Anonymous ...

Adobe Flash Player 10.2.159.1
Adobe Flash Player 10.2.159.1 http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Direct Links: Mozilla: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe Internet Explorer: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe Uninstaller download: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/uninstall_flash_player.exe On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:10:05 -0400, "Martin P." <void@void.invalid> wrote: >Direct Links: > >Mozilla: - Linux tarball - http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/...

Adobe Describes Private Mode in Flash 10.1
http://www.appscout.com/2010/01/adobe_describes_private_mode_i.php This sounds good, yes? -- Marriage is the triumph of the imagination over intelligence... --Anonymous On 1/25/2010 11:53 PM, Philip V. Boccia wrote: > http://www.appscout.com/2010/01/adobe_describes_private_mode_i.php > > This sounds good, yes? That's good news. Of course it would be preferable if Flash cookies did not exist to begin with, but since they're sort of a fact of life on the Web at this point, any ergonomic improvements in how we...

Adobe Flash Player 10.1.82.76
Maybe a good idea to update, maybe not. Who really knows with Adobe these days.. Firefox: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe IE: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe Uninstaller: http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/uninstall_flash_player.exe On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:38:28 -0400, JuicyJ wrote: > Maybe a good idea to update, maybe not. Who really knows with Adobe > these days.. > > Firefox: > http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_...

Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.55 | Adobe Air 3.1.0.4880
Adobe PSIRT > <http://blogs.adobe.com/psirt/2011/11/security-update-available-for-adobe= -flash-player-apsb11-28.html> Adobe SB >=20 <http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-28.html> Use the download links to fetch the poison of your choice.=20 As always - avoid third party offerings like the plague.=20 Regards,=20 --=20 Randy <http://msmvps.com/blogs/siljaline/default.aspx> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/randyknobloch> Release notes for users: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/923/cpsid_92359.html Release notes for developers...

Problems with Flash Player 10 and Photoshop CS3 flash web gallery (FF3, FF3.1 Beta 1)
Name: Ragnvald Irgens Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Flash Player 10 and Photoshop CS3 flash web gallery (FF3, FF3.1 Beta 1) Comments: Flash-based web galleries made with Photoshop CS3 do not work properly. You get the following message: "Please upgrade your Flash Player." "Already have Flash Player? Click here if you have Flash Player 6 installed." You get this message even if you have installed the latest flash player plugin from Adobe (v. 10.0.12.36). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; nb-NO; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/2008...

Web resources about - Official adobe Flash 10.1 repository - opensuse.org.help.applications

Repository (revision control) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... distributed (for instance, Git or Mercurial ) or centralized ( Subversion or Perforce , for example), the whole set of information in the repository ...

LEEDIR - Large Emergency Event Digital Information Repository on the App Store on iTunes
Get LEEDIR - Large Emergency Event Digital Information Repository on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

NSW revamps open data repository
The New South Wales government has launched a revamped open data repository.

NSW revamps open data repository
The New South Wales government has launched a revamped open data repository.

NAKIVO Releases v5.7 with Full Support for VMware vSphere 6 and Repository Encryption
CSO Australia - News, Industry Blogs, Tools and Resources for Data Security Executives

Docker gets a GitHub-like repository from CoreOS
Chasing the successful hosting model of GitHub, Linux distributor CoreOS has set up an online repository where organizations can store and share ...

Cydia gets updated with better repository and package management, iOS 7-style icon, other fixes
... Visit 9to5Mac to find more special coverage of update , iOS , and app . What do you think? Discuss "Cydia gets updated with better repository ...

Senators seeks recovery funds for nuke repository - Albuquerque Journal News
... are seeking an additional $113 million to help fund ongoing recovery efforts at the federal government's troubled nuclear waste repository in ...

New Mexico Nuclear Repository WIPP Monitored for Radiation
American Live Wire New Mexico Nuclear Repository WIPP Monitored for Radiation American Live Wire Officials testing for the presence of airborne ...

Moto 360 repository gives details on Android Wear interface, icons
A Moto 360 repository is now available, showing all kinds of neat stuff we’ll see from the new wearable. Though it doesn’t give too much away, ...