Misterious (UDP ?) packet loss in Teamspeak 3 and some games

Hi :)

I've been getting some weird packet loss when using Teamspeak 3:

[image: http://i.imgur.com/WKElV.png]

There's a constant incoming packet loss. This doesn't cause any
noticable problems but additionaly (like once every minute or so) it'll
spike to 50%+ and I won't be able to understand other people because
they sound stuttery. I also seem to get this problem in games which
leads me to believe that it only happens with UDP connections, and only
for incoming traffic.

Few things I tried:

- replacing my rt71 wifi card with a rt3572 wifi card along with the
  official Ralink drivers - didn't work
- reformat; removed openSUSE 11.4 and installed 12.1 - didn't work
- tested the same wifi cards on Windows 7 - everything works fine
  there

I know for a fact that it isn't a connection problem or a problem with
the router. It seems to be something at the OS level and I can't figure
out what is causing it. It's extremely frustrating :(.

Also:

Code:
--------------------
    hyperz@linux-03h0:~> netstat -su
  IcmpMsg:
  InType3: 312
  InType11: 8
  OutType3: 17
  Udp:
  76719 packets received
  17 packets to unknown port received.
  0 packet receive errors
  83693 packets sent
  RcvbufErrors: 0
  SndbufErrors: 0
  UdpLite:
  InDatagrams: 0
  NoPorts: 0
  InErrors: 0
  OutDatagrams: 0
  RcvbufErrors: 0
  SndbufErrors: 0
  IpExt:
  InNoRoutes: 0
  InTruncatedPkts: 0
  InMcastPkts: 426
  OutMcastPkts: 379
  InBcastPkts: 748
  OutBcastPkts: 0
  InOctets: 3579528948
  OutOctets: 240893327
  InMcastOctets: 72064
  OutMcastOctets: 55213
  InBcastOctets: 173926
  OutBcastOctets: 0

--------------------

Any help would be much appreciated!

--
Hyperz

Hyperz

UDP Packets #3
The OS is me, how can I close the connections? ...

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

help help help help

Help Help Help Help

User Application 3.6 with 3.51 User Application Driver
I'm trying to set up User Application 3.6 in a lab environment. When I start JBoss, I get an error " User application driver (UAD) is not compatible with User Application version 3.6. Please upgrade your UAD using Designer for Identity Manager." Designer version 2.1.1 doesn't prompt me to upgrade the driver. Do I need Designer 3.0? Doug Black;1584150 Wrote: > I'm trying to set up User Application 3.6 in a lab environment. When I > start JBoss, I get an error " User application driver (UAD) is not > compatible with User Applicati...

3-tier web application-help
hi,friend i want make web application using 3-tier arcitechture. plz anyone give any simple web application example using 3-tier in vb.net language. with complete code. or give any articles which explain with sample web application. it's urgent thanks in advance. Hi there, Please browse through the starter kits through this site and also on community server's source code. This should give you pretty good idea. HTHSunny NAGIProper Preparation Prevents Poor PerformanceDont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. i m new 4 3-tier archi. ...

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

HELP HELP HELP
Hey all I ahve absolutely no idea where to start with DotNETNuke. I have downloaded and installed DNN3.2.2 and I now want to start creating my website with the help of DNN. I'm using .NET framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003. How do I go about starting a new webpage and using the DNN functionality to make manage my content?Thank you Have you installed DNN, yet? Either way, download the docs and go over the ones that you need help with. That's the best place to start. You can also find tutorials online that might be helpful.Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Consulting Serviceswww.michaelflanakin...

Help! Help! Help
Help! I am using the HttWebRequest classrooms and HttWebResponse and when I execute my application for the second time of the this error: A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (TextBox1="<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLI..."). this is my codes: Dim req As System.Net.HttpWebRequest Dim res As System.Net.HttpWebResponse Dim sr As System.IO.StreamReader Dim s As System.IO.Stream Dim b As Byte() req = System.Net.WebRequest.Create("http://www.page.com") b = ...

Help, help help
This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 005C87C886257037_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" I did a Mysqldump for backing up and how I got this error. Anyone know why? Software error: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'mimetype' in 'field list' [for Statement " SELECT attach_id, DATE_FORMAT(creation_ts, '%Y.%m.%d %H:%i'), mimetype, description, ispatch, isobsolete, isprivate, submitter_id, LENGTH(thedata) FROM attachments WHERE bug_id = 41 OR...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

Web resources about - Misterious (UDP ?) packet loss in Teamspeak 3 and some games - opensuse.org.help.applications

“The Most Misterious of Brazilian Writers” Receives Camões Award
... - given to Dalton Trevisan from Curitiba, Brazil, for his “extraordinary contribute in the art of short stories”. Trevisan, “the most misterious ...

App Store - [Mystery]Disconnect.Part1
Get [Mystery]Disconnect.Part1 on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Flickr: NeoGaboX's Photostream
Gabriel S. Delgado C. 25 años Guayanés Ecléctico Dinámico Diferente Introvertido Único Analítico Me gusta la poesía, escribir, tocar guitarra, ...

Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here San Francisco Fog @ KarlTheFog San ...

Leo Africanus; A Man Between Worlds - BBC - YouTube
Born a Muslim called Hasan al-Wazzan in the 1480s, he became a christian called Leo Africanus. He was a 16th century historian, diplomat, author ...

Biorhythm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to believers in biorhythms, a person's life is influenced by rhythmic biological cycles that affect one's ability in various domains, ...

design trends - Abduzeedo Design Inspiration & Tutorials
One of the best things about clients is that they're always surprising us with some random and misterious pitch works. One of my last briefings ...

FAQs
Q: How can I enable rSAP on my phone? A: I developed an app that implements the Bluetooth Remote SIM Access Profile. The app is available in ...

Price Drop:
... liver to be transplanted into any dignitary and was hospitalized for an artificial liver transplant in UNOCH. While finding Millian, a misterious ...

A Poem
Here's a little poem I translated from German into English ages ago. Theodor Storm: Ans Haff nun fliegt die Möwe The sea-gull flies ashore now, ...