LaTeX Error: File `slashbox.sty' not found.

Hi,

Does someone knows which package provides slashbox.sty on opensuse 12.1
?
It seems it's not provided by texlive-latex anymore, unlike opensuse
11.4.

Regards.

--
xantares

xantares

You can find it here 'TeX Frequently Asked Questions -- question label
\"slashbox\"' (http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=slashbox)
or here 'CTAN web interface: Directory listing for
/macros/latex/contrib/slashbox'
(http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/slashbox)

Best,

--
*Truth, Sir, is a cow, that will yield such people no more milk, and so
they are gone to milk the bull. -Johnson, Samuel known as Dr Johnson Of

0
riderplus
11/18/2011 2:56:03 PM
Nop, that's the latex package, I'm looking for the opensuse rpm package
name in which this latex package is included.

--
xantares
xantares's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=44210
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=468001

0
xantares
11/18/2011 3:46:02 PM
Ok, sorry, misunderstood. Why don't you install texlive and then this
package?

--
*Truth, Sir, is a cow, that will yield such people no more milk, and so
they are gone to milk the bull. -Johnson, Samuel known as Dr Johnson Of
Sceptics*
riderplus's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=55180
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=468001

0
riderplus
11/18/2011 4:26:03 PM
I am not aware of ever using "slashbox.sty".

I have installed latex and latex2html on my 12.1 system.  And
"slashbox.sty" is nowhere to be found.  You are correct, that it was in
texlive-latex for 11.4

--
-using opensuse 12.1; KDE 4.7.2;-
nrickert's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=49759
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=468001

0
nrickert
11/18/2011 5:56:03 PM
Am 18.11.2011 18:56, schrieb nrickert:

> I am not aware of ever using "slashbox.sty".
>
> I have installed latex and latex2html on my 12.1 system.  And
> "slashbox.sty" is nowhere to be found.  You are correct, that it was in
> texlive-latex for 11.4

I know this does not help, but it seems not only openSUSE is affected by
this
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/26141

--
PC: oS 11.4 (dual boot 12.1) 64 bit | Intel Core i7-2600@3.40GHz | KDE
4.6.0 | GeForce GT 420 | 16GB Ram

--
john_hudson
john_hudson's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=1134
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=468001

0
john

I read I should use the latex package diagbox instead of slashbox in
the newer versions of texlive as slashbox was removed due to license
issues.
However, I do not find diagbox neither in 12.1, could someone tell me
the rpm package to install which provides the latex package diagbox ?

J.

--
xantares
xantares's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=44210
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=468001

0
xantares
12/20/2011 9:36:03 AM
I think you may be out of luck unless you download the packages
directly. According to the diagbox documentation dated 23 November 2011
- that is, after the release of openSUSE 12.1 - diagbox requires e-tex
which is also not available in OBS. I suspect that, if you can find
someone with a 2010 version of TexLive, copying slashbox.sty and putting
it in /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/slashbox/ will work for the time being.
I assume that 12.2 will have the version of TexLive with diagbox in it.

Does anybody know any better?

--
john_hudson
john_hudson's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=1134
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=468001

0
john

My remote site will not log-in or successfully create an account, it says 'RUNTIME ERROR' 'Server Error in '/' Application' (does work in local) PLEASE HELP! thanks
Hi, I have VB2005 and i made a form using the video from 'Get Started' and I used the default wizard (ie: Login, Create Account...) When i publish via frontpage i use 'FTP' first and then 'Frontpage or Sharepoint Services'. Note my host is ASP.net 2.0 enabled and Frontpage Server Ext. 2002... When i open my site www.thegamehouse.co.nz and go into create account, I create an account but when i click 'Create' it loads real slow for 10 secs then says the following: (Actual Error) Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the...

Help urgent! The file " '/application/Default.aspx' has not been pre-compiled, and cannot be requested." error
I have been using the following to compile my apps. CD C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727aspnet_compiler  -m /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/Application C:\deploy\Applicationpause It compiles without any errors but when I copy it to the production server I get the following error: The file '/application/Default.aspx' has not been pre-compiled, and cannot be requested. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Detai...

Server Error in '/' Application? Need help figuring out error message
I have successfuly created a web application, and have built and ran it on my PC under inetpub/wwwroot. Now when I deploy it to the company web server and try to run it I get the following error message. The message does not give me enough information to figure out what is wrong. Could someone pleae help me out?Here is the message:Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error ...

help needed with 'browser' application with custom 'file' prtocol handler registration
Hi, My application embeds the mozilla's 'browser' application. It is using mozilla version 1.7.5 . What this application does is, it registers a custom file protocol factory.There by custom file protocol handler is created. Requests with specific token in the URI will be processed by this custom handler and others by default handler. Now we are moving to 1.9.1. We are able to build 1.9.1.(I tried with debug symbols enabled) Custom file protocol factory registration is succeeding. But custom file protocol handler is never created (i.e CreateInstance() is never being c...

Can any one help due to this problem Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is used like a 'method'
Hi all ! while creating application,session variables i am getting this problem can u suggest any one. Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is used like a 'method'  lokesh   As a general guideline for seeking help, always show the code that is not working for you.  Your description alone is not enough for us to be able to help you. Alister kplokesh: Hi all ! while creating application,session variables i am getting this problem can u suggest any one. Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is us...

Error: Server Error in '/' Application. The "web.config" file is attached for your reference.
Dear All, I receive the following error & the web.config file is copied below for your reference. body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon } ...

Error: ASP.NET runtime error: Theme 'IdM' cannot be found in the application or global theme directories
I'm getting the following error: C:\Documents and Settings\...\Local Settings\Temp\VWDWebCache\idm-dev\users\wizard.aspx: ASP.NET runtime error: Theme 'IdM' cannot be found in the application or global theme directories. (C:\Documents and Settings\...\Local Settings\Temp\VWDWebCache\idm-dev\web.config line 18) C:\Documents and Settings\...\Local Settings\Temp\VWDWebCache\idm-dev\users\wizard.aspx 1 1 http://idm-dev/      [my bold] Web config contains the following in <system.web>: <pages theme="IdM" />...

Server Error in '/' Application......help
I bought new hosting but getting the following error, the same app. is working at one free server. The guys at hosting company could'nt figure out this. I tried things what are suggested in this error but to no avail. Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be vi...

Server Error in '/' Application...Help!!!!!!!!
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I am using the new VS2008 and when I run it locally it works great. But when I upload it to an IIS7 Server it blowsup every time, and no matter what I do it justs keeps doing the same thing. Here is the Error message that I get and it is the same everytime.  Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!   Server Error in '/' Application. Request is not available in this context Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and...

Help me for Server Error in '/' Application.
I am getting an errorServer Error in '/' Application.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an app...

Help!! Server Error in '/' Application.
Hi Everyone,  I'm having some problems I need help with...  When I run my asp.net vb app in Visual Studio, it works fine, when I run it on a IIS server, when I login, it errors out! Any code that doesn't login works fine. I incorporated my ASPNETDB tables into an access database with a C# membership class.  I am using an Access data as my provider, Here is a portion of my web config. I have been searching foumns and such for the last two days.  Thanks Bill  <connectionStrings> <add name="Green CardConnectionString"connectionString=&...

Help with Server Error in '/' Application
 hi whenever i try to go enter some site this comes up, does anyone know how to fix this. i am using window xp home thanks, Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Source Error: The source code that generated this unhandled excep...

You may receive the Error Message "Server Error in '/application name' Application" while browsing an asp.net application
You may receive the following error message while browsing an asp.net application "Server Error in '/application name' Application -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error mes...

Please HELP It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an ap
I have: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS. I found: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/insider/iisi0204.mspx and http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/insider/iisi0103.mspx but still can not FIX it can someone give me link what to do 1 by 1 to fix it 10x valhttp://www.montrealads.cahttp://www.whoiswho.cahttp://www.bluelabs.ca Hi, 1. Open the IIS Control Pan...

Web resources about - LaTeX Error: File `slashbox.sty' not found. - opensuse.org.help.applications

Brunching Shuttlecocks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Brunching Shuttlecocks is a humor web site that ran from June 1997 to March 2003. Its main contributors were Lore Sjöberg and Dave Neilsen ...

JenniCam Closing After 7+ Years 605
An anonymous Jenni fan writes "Details are sketchy, but apparently within the past few days, JenniCam has announced that it is closing permanently ...

RockBox - Account Management RockBox - Genre's
rockbox public bittorrent metal music tracker index and forum, free membership, free downloads