iSCSI-SCST

I usually use IET version of iSCSI Target software but this is having
issues with the 2008 R2 Initiator. I read that 2008 R2 will work better
with the SCST version of iSCSI target but I haven't been able to get it
to work. The source code is found on the scst.sourceforge.net website as
well as packages for a few different distros. I've tried on Ubuntu and
openSUSE and can't get the modules to load. There's a step-by-step at
this website http://iscsi-scst.sourceforge.net/iscsi-scst-howto.txt but
on the step where I'm supposed to run make on a few different files it
fails for both distros and as a result I can't run modprobe to install
the modules. I figured the easiest thing to do would be to add the repo
for openSUSE, assuming the missing module would resolve as a dependency,
so I added the repo http://tinyurl.com/88ot5yf. The package installs
fine and I get my config files and startup scripts but still no scst
module.

Has anyone been able to get this SCST version of iSCSI to install and
run? I need it because from what I've read this iSCSI Target supports
SCSI 3 which is what is required by 2008 R2 Initiator (just not working
with IET iSCSI).

--
kaithor84

kaithor84

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

Help Help Help
How to send a form data to mail by onclick action of Submit button. By using vbscript (using ADODB) in ASP Try this page: http://www.systemnetmail.com/faq/3.4.1.aspx I have found a lot of help from it.Click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post is helpful.-- Randy...

HELP HELP HELP
Hey all I ahve absolutely no idea where to start with DotNETNuke. I have downloaded and installed DNN3.2.2 and I now want to start creating my website with the help of DNN. I'm using .NET framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003. How do I go about starting a new webpage and using the DNN functionality to make manage my content?Thank you Have you installed DNN, yet? Either way, download the docs and go over the ones that you need help with. That's the best place to start. You can also find tutorials online that might be helpful.Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Consulting Serviceswww.michaelflanakin...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

HELP HELP HELP
Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test and install a second time. This time I let the server run the update after registering with Novell. However, upon reboot the server was dorked as it could not read my /usr and /var partitions (fstab was bad). Now here is what changed between my first the second build: I added a separate partition for /usr, that is all. I could really use a hand here. If I can't trust the update mechanism ...... Chris. Chris wrote: > Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test > and install a second...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

Web resources about - iSCSI-SCST - opensuse.org.help.applications