install mysql

Hi,
i have installed mysql from yast but it does'nt work! what can i do
please?
Many thanks
Thierry

--
trazomtg

trazomtg

Start yast again and then in System --> runlevel settings enable mysql.

--
Think twice. Hit enter once.
vodoo's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=18902

0
vodoo
12/25/2009 8:56:01 PM
Also be aware that the standard install comes with no passwords and two
anonymous users. You need to update mysql.user to add passwords, delete
the anonymous users or limit what the anonymous users can do.

--
john_hudson
john_hudson's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=1134
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=429402

0
john

Help
Hi, 1) I have created a web deployment package (called LDD_WebSetup.msi and related exe file). I deployed the web application to the server (SPC7Server) and it worked fine. This was four weeks ago. 2) I made changes to some Crystal Reports and recompiled the web application on my development computer. Everything works fine. So I rebuilt the deployment package. 3) I copy the web deployment package created in 2) above to SPC7Server . I unstalled the web application that was installed in 1) above four weeks ago (thru Add/Remove Programs). Then I in...

Installing DBD::MySql without MySql installed
Hi, I would like to install the database driver for MySql, however I would like to not have to install MySql on the local machine. Is there a way of doing this? Thanks in advance, Joe Grastara Project Assistant Digital Media Center The Skirball Institute Of Biomolecular Medicine New York University Medical Center 540 First Ave., New York City, NY 10016 USA grastara@saturn.med.nyu.edu http://www.med.nyu.edu/graphics You should only need the client libraries for the machine you are on. -----Original Message----- From: Joe Grastara [mailto:grastara@saturn.med.nyu.ed...

DNN4.0 Install - Starter kit installed, no application framework template
Hello,I have been using the install instructions at:http://forums.asp.net/1114393/ShowPost.aspxand have finally gotten an instance up on one machine.  Now, I'm trying to install on a second machine, and for some reason, the DotNetNuke Web Application Framework template does not appear.I downloaded the starter kit, and ran the .VSI just like on the other machine.  It said that the installation occurred.  I have a template for a DotNet Nuke Web site, but not the application framework.How should I proceed??? Update!I have successfully installed on the second machine.  &nbs...

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

installer-help.lang (stub installer failing -> fallback download page on mozilla.org)
Hi guys, I put a new lang file on mozilla.org, this is an help page that shows up of for some reason the stub installer for Firefox is not working and this page proposes a direct install: Generic: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/installer-help/ With a parameter added by the installer: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/installer-help/?channel=release It's 5 strings only to get this feature activated for your locale. Check your webdashboard status: http://l10n.mozilla-community.org/webdashboard/ Cheers Pascal ...

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

Help Help Help Help

DBD MySQL Installation Help...
Is it possible to install the Perl DBD for MySQL on a system that does not have MySQL installed? Basically, I am wanting for numerous servers to be able to connect and interact with a MySQL database on another server. Only 2 servers have MySQL installed, none of the others do. how do I get the DBD driver to install on systems without MySQL installed? Thanks in advance for the help. If I missed this in the docs, I apologize in advance. Scott Nipp Phone: (214) 858-1289 E-mail: sn4265@sbc.com Web: http:\\ldsa.sbcld.sbc.com ------_=_NextPart_001_01C34B03.CA1959F0 Content-...

Installing DBD::mysql without installing mysql on local machine
Hi, Wonder if someone could help me, I am trying to install DBD::mysql module to access a remote mysql database. I am getting errors when running Makefile.PL: Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line 169. I think I need to download some libraries? Do you know where I can get them? The version of mysql installed on the remote machine is 3.22.25. Many thanks in advance. Priss __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and M...

Help Installing DBD for MySQL
--<<001-402bf3ae-7e68>> Content-type: text/plain Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I am attempting to install DBD-mysql-2.9003 on a Solaris 2.8 machine. The DBI is 1.40. It runs the perl Makefile.PL (I use the cflags, libs, testuser, testpassword and testhost options) amd make without any errors but when I run the make test, the test are failing. Here is the feedback from make test (any help that can be provided would be highly appreciated): PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /opt/gnu/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0, 'blib/lib',...

Installing MySql DBD without installing MySql- general question.
------_=_NextPart_001_01C0F85B.7D4D3C60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" I am trying to install the DBI module and DBD for MySql on our application server running HP-Ux 10.2. I have a Linux box set up as an Apache server that is running MySql and want to query its database. When I run make (after having run Makefile.PL) on the Mysql modules-1.2215 I get an "Error exit code 1 Don't know how to make /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql.h". Can't I install the DBI on a machine without installing the database? I have looked at O'Reilly's Programm...

help help help help

Visual Studio 2005 Install Problem
Hi all, I have just rebuilt my XP machine and installed Visual Studio 2005. When trying to open previously created projects I get the following error message: The application for project <project> is not installed. Make sure the application for the project type () is installed. At this point I did some reading and googling and discovered that 'Web Application Projects' is not included in the base Visual Studio 2005 package. I installed Service Pack 1 (SP1) expecting this to fix the problem, however I still received the same error message when trying to open the application. ...

RE: Installing MySql DBD without installing MySql- general questi on.
Install mysql client first Anton -----Original Message----- From: Niles Reichardt [mailto:nlr@vetmed.wsu.edu] Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 6:02 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: Installing MySql DBD without installing MySql- general question. I am trying to install the DBI module and DBD for MySql on our application server running HP-Ux 10.2. I have a Linux box set up as an Apache server that is running MySql and want to query its database. When I run make (after having run Makefile.PL) on the Mysql modules-1.2215 I get an "Error exit code 1 Don't know how to make ...

Web resources about - install mysql - opensuse.org.help.applications

Can Facebook Advertisers Test Mobile App Install Ads On Their Devices?
Some Facebook advertisers are now able to preview their mobile application install ads directly on their mobile devices, complete with active ...

New Features to Mobile App Install Ads
Today we are happy to announce some updates to mobile app install ads to improve the experience people and developers have when viewing and creating ...

Facebook tries new designs for mobile page-Like and app install ads
Facebook began testing new designs for its mobile app install ads and page post ads this weekend. Following an update for Facebook for iOS, ...

Ted Mack working to install an independent in Joe Hockey's old seat
Ted Mack is plotting the defeat of another Liberal Party candidate in North Sydney.

US gun debate: Schools install anti-shooter barricades to protect students as reform stalls
Every day students at Mentor High School walk into class past a strange looking device hanging on the wall.

You can now try Firefox OS 2.5 on your Android device with a quick APK install
Bored with your current flavor Android, but don’t want to flash a new ROM? You're in luck. Firefox has today released an interesting "Developer ...

You can now install popular automatic screen brightness app Flux on iPhone and iPad
With iOS 9, it is now possible to install screen brightness app Flux (or f.lux). Flux adjusts screen brightness and color depending on the time ...

Android adware can install itself even when users explicitly reject it
(credit: Lookout) Two weeks ago, Ars reported on newly discovered Android adware that is virtually impossible to uninstall . Now, researchers ...