Idle3 Can't Find Tkinter -11.4-

I've done a tad bit of Python programming in the past few months using
emacs, and I'm looking to see if an IDE like IDLE would help me out. In
any case, it's bugging me that when I type idle3 into the command line,
it fails and tells me that

** IDLE can't import Tkinter.  Your Python may not be configured for
Tk. **

Now, I have made sure that tk, Tkinter for Python3 and such are all
installed in YaST, and I'd be unsure as to how to proceed. What is it
actually telling me/ how can I fix this?

--
Tollers

Tollers

Tomcat can't find novlwww and Httpd2 can't find wwwrun at boot time
Hello, After installing NSS services, when my OES Linux SP2 server finishes loading I see "Failed services in runlevel 3: novell-tomcat4 apache2" Looking in /var/log/boot.msg I see: <notice>start services (novell-tomcat4 novell-nss apache2) Starting tomcat4: chown: `novlwww:www': invalid user su: user novlwww does not exist Starting httpd2 (worker) httpd2-worker: bad user name wwwrun The command line was: /usr/sbin/httpd2-worker -f /etc/apache2/httpd.conf -DSSL failed This is the first OES Linux server on which NSS was installed, and there is no n...

They Can't Crack What They Can't Find
They Can't Crack What They Can't Find noeld@rootprompt.org The Internet today is a jungle full of predators. Some of these predators are trying to crack your machine others are just looking for a machine to crack. By using the firewalling tools built into the Linux kernel it is possible to make a desktop machine virtually disappear from the crackers view. In this article I will describe how to hide a machine running Linux that uses PPP over a modem to connect to the Internet. I will use ipchains and the firewalling built into the Linux kernel to protect the services that are ...

I wanna download the Encode module but can't seem to find it. Can you help me find its location
--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C2BD66.76C71E70" ------_=_NextPart_001_01C2BD66.76C71E70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" > Best regards > MatchWork World Wide A/S > > Allan Modin Christensen > Webgoanna Development Coordinator > > MatchWork World Wide A/S - http://matchwork.com > Sankt Nikolaj Vej 8-14, DK- 1953 Frederiksberg > Tel.: +45 36 95 95 95 > Dial direct: +45 36 95 95 31 > Mobile: +45 40 45 66 19 > Fax: +45 3...

PLEASE HELP.... I can't find this AnyWhere! ... Form Application
I've been looking FOREVER to find a form processor application that has these characteristics: 1) built in asp.net 2) paginates a large form (asp:panel) 3) enables a applicant to save their data to complete later 4) validates entries HERE IS AN EXAMPLE I RAN ACCROSS THAT DOES WHAT I NEED TO DO: http://www.bankcardservicesworldwide.com/application.aspx I'd like a solution that is already built that I can customize. Help!! Frustrated :(...

Can't get it to work. Can't get help.
Name: Tony Clarke Email: minionataondotat Product: Thunderbird Summary: Can't get it to work. Can't get help. Comments: Installed T'bird. Had to change defunct server that T'bird selected by default. Kept asking for passwords associated with previous email (Outlook Express ), when passwords entered then got error messages saying aon responded with 're-authentification failure'. Searched your knowledge base & help forums to no avail. Found them very user-unfriendly & ended up more confused than before. Would like to try T'bird, but I think ...

Can't rename variables and can't find references
Hello. I can't rename any parameters or variables. The menu entries for renaming or finding (local) references are disabled in the context menu and the key bindings does not work either. I'm using Delphi2010. Is there a way to fix this? Best Reagards. Martin S. wrote: > Hello. > > I can't rename any parameters or variables. The menu entries for > renaming or finding (local) references are disabled in the context > menu and the key bindings does not work either. > > I'm using Delphi2010. Is there a way to fix this? > Can you bui...

Can't add Satellite Server (can't even find option)
Hi there, I have a little Prolem managing a Satellite Server. First of all here's my Environment: I'm using a SLES 10 SP2 as OS with ZCM 10.0.3 installed on it. The server's location is the central DMZ of my Test-Environment of my fictive Company. There are several further Subnets, representing external locations of my fictive Company. In each Subnet there is a Windows XP-Client with the ZCM-Agent installed on it. The devices are listed correctly in the "Devices"-Section. Now I want to make my Windows-Clients a Satellite-Server. In the Admin-Guide t...

Can't find assemblies, then becomes can't copy pagefile.sys?
 I had a working project, a web service with a .vbproj_deploy project around it and a setup around that that produced an .msi file that worked like a champ.I left to work on another project, and when I came back I started working on a new computer and had to get VS2005 installed there.  Pulled in the old project from source safe and everything built correctly except this one part, where I was told it couldn't find anything to assemble.    Then, going into source safe, I checked in what minor changes I'd made and the next time I loaded VS2005 it told me that d...

Help : can't login and can't register after moving the site to IIS
I tested the site in VS2005, created a user and Administrators role. Everythingworks fine in VS2005, I can login, add events,...I copied all the web site folder to an IIS server folder, including the app_datafolder. I can access the web site, it displays well, but I cannot login and I can't register a new member.Does anyone know how to correct this? It looks like it's a database problem,but I'm not sure, I'm kind of new with ASP and SQLExpress mdf file.Is it enough to just copy the app_data folder?Thanks a lot.Aymeric UPDATE : I isolated the problem, it's a write permission on the aspnetdb...

How can I change a Label? Please Help. I can't find this anywhere.

Can't load package from repos. Yast2 can't find file /repodata/repomd.xml
I usually use PClinuxOS but I just installed Suse 12.1 and am trying to find and load Cinelerra or Open Shot When I try to add programs I get an error from Yast2: "Cannot access installation media 'Index of /distribution/12.1/repo/non-oss' (http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/12.1/repo/non-oss/) (medium 1) Check whether the server is accessible. URL 'Index of /distribution/12.1/repo/non-oss' (http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/12.1/repo/non-oss/) File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium 'http://download.opensuse.org/d...

Can't find EDM wizard (can't add ADO.NET Entity Data Model)
I'm having trouble getting started with EDM.  I'm ultimately trying to experiment with ASP.NET Data Services.  I have never installed any ASP.NET 3.5 Extensions CTPs.  However, I have installed VS2008 SP1 Beta1 and .NET 3.5 SP1 Beta 1.  Based on the list of features in SP1 Beta 1 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=8C36ACA4-E947-4760-9B05-93CAC04C6F87&displaylang=en ) I believe I should have both EDM support and Data Services support. When I try to add a new item to my VS2008 project, ADO.NET Entity Data Model is not in the list.&nb...

Web resources about - Idle3 Can't Find Tkinter -11.4- - opensuse.org.help.applications