free download from Rapidshare with Resume

for M$ windows there was software for
free download from Rapidshare with resume .for example rapidhack
I installed rapid hack with wine in suse 11.1 without any problem but
no run that.!!!?
I want a software for download from rapidshare or megaupload or ....
with resume.
can anybody help me??
thanks :)

--
*My Love is Islamic Republic of IRAN*

myevirtu

The best program for it I know about is USDownloader. I'm not sure u'll
find it in some english page.

But as far as I know you can only pause/resume downloading with premium
account. There are NO ANY means to download files cheating rapidshare.
With above mentioned program you can only automate the proccess.

--
RomaHagen
RomaHagen's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=13645

0
RomaHagen

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

help me to download free movies
Name: smarz,786@gmail.com Email: smarz,786atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: help me to download free movies Comments: this is very good software Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.10pre) Gecko/20100505 Shiretoko/3.5.10pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Is there a free Download manager that resumes?
Hi I am looking for a free download manager that can take care of the problem of downloadinf files from the internet that do not support Resume feature. Most files seem to support resume but occasionally I find a file that does not support resume and this is a real pain when the file is large because as you know if you getting disconnectd you have to redownload the thing all over again. Is there a download manager that can enable you to continue where you left off if you get connected so you can just get the remainder of the file left rather than redo it all over again. Thanks ...

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

Downloading with Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus
Hi Everybody, Can you please tell me how I can download with third party download manager like Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus? With regards and best wishes for the New Year. Sudip Bhattacharyya On 31.12.2008 11:15, sudipb001@gmail.com wrote: > Can you please tell me how I can download with third party download > manager like Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus? This is a developer newsgroup. Please post your question in the user support newsgroup: mozilla.support.firefox -- Regards, Peter Lairo The browser you can trust: www...

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

Download file and resume download.
Name: Shattered Email: aadybalatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Download file and resume download. Comments: When Firefox will learn pumps a file from the servers that are not supported resuming? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

Web resources about - free download from Rapidshare with Resume - opensuse.org.help.applications

RapidShare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Later a second site, RapidShare.com, was started. It operated in parallel with RapidShare.de for several years. On March 1, 2010, RapidShare.de ...

RapidShare – Secure Data Logistics
You have with RapidShare your Pictures, Videos, Documents and Music anytime and anywhere online available! Send your files fast and easily to ...

Watch out Big Content—RapidShare has hired a lobbying firm
The RapidShare file service has hired a top gun lobbying firm to counter " …

File sharing site RapidShare is no more
... and business as usual among file sharing services. So it’s a bit of a surprise (albeit not a massive one) to hear that Switzerland-based RapidShare, ...

RapidShare implements download data cap to ward off potential pirates
File-sharing site RapidShare has apparently decided that it doesn’t want to put up with the headaches that Kim Dotcom dealt with after government ...

RapidShare scraps unlimited storage with short notice
Even customers who paid in advance for long-term unlimited storage at RapidShare will see it disappear on March 20. The company says its terms ...

File storage service Rapidshare to close amid legal woes
After years of legal trouble, the once-popular online file storage and sharing company Rapidshare is closing up shop. In a message posted to ...

German court rules RapidShare to be operating legally
A German court has ruled that file hosting company RapidShare is operating legally in the country, however the government has placed several ...

Rapidshare Responds To Megaupload Comparisons: Only 5% Of Our Files Are Pirated
Rapidshare attorney Daniel Raimer explains why the amount of pirated content a service hosts is not the proper metric for deciding whether it ...

File-sharing service RapidShare to shut down on March 31
One of the most popular file-sharing service, RapidShare, has called it quits. It has announced to shut down the service on March 31.