Firefox - Google problem 11.3 X86-64 firefox SUSE/3.6.15-0.2.1

For probably no more than a week I have been getting a strange problem
with Firefox and google search. From time to time after entering a
search into the search box on the google search page or clicking on a
search result, the displayed page changes to my home page, about blank.
I have not noticed this happen with anything other than the google
search and search result pages. This evening google search became more
or less unusable but there was no problem with bing. I do not have
problems with this forum or any other web site

I have not installed any google addons. Firefox does not appear to
crash as all tabs stay open as does another firefox window. I can't see
any errors in the firefox error console. It is full of warnings but it
is always full of warning.

Has anyone else seen this problem or got any idea what is happening?

11.3 X86-64 KDE 4.4.4 firefox SUSE/3.6.15-0.2.1

--
vindevienne

vindevienne

This just started happening. I haven't added any new extensions. When I
do an initial search on google and the page returns with the results, if
I type a different search in the form box and hit return or click on
search, nothing happens. I have the googlebar for firefox installed and
if I try a new search from there I can. I have no problem in ie. This
just started. Any suggestions?
___________________
'Curtain Rods Hardware' (http://curtainrodshardware.com)

--
unspokenhermit
unspokenhermit's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=64276

0
unspokenhermit

in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help
Name: Marika Email: controlatrocketpropdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help Comments: Circle spinning next to Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.3 but Firefox 2.0.0.6 has been downloaded and installed. MacBook (Intel)Boot Camp installation WinXP Pro SP2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

FireFox 2.0.0.3 problem & Netscape 8.1.3 problems
Hi all, Well, when FireFox released their last update about 2 months ago, I downloaded and installed it . The very next time I fired it up, both of the browser windows jump up and down about every second or two. I've uninstalled it, re-installed it, I've even tried to go back to ver. 2.0.0.2, and it still "jumps," no matter what I try. So, I'm using Netscape 8.1.3, and have a problem with it as well. Here's the problem: if I open several tabs, without notice, it will simply disappear - gone - and I have to open it up again. Netscape 7.2, which I have as wel...

stalled transfer Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060425 SUSE/1.5.0.3-7 Firefox/1.5.0.3
I experience stalled or no download of all (not only specific web-sites) using firefox while another browser "Konquereor" is working normally. Firefox is looking up.. connecting... transferring and then stalled sometimes I get the message "I cant find the server", surprisingly because the status shows transferring, or a login window for the router shows up what has not been seen with the other web browser. A second Linux PC in the network is working as supposed, the router is wide open... connection settings are already checked. May be anybody has a hint? ...

stalled or no download: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060425 SUSE/1.5.0.3-7 Firefox/1.5.0.3
I experience stalled or no download of all (not only specific web-sites) using firefox while another browser "Konquereor" is working normally. Firefox is looking up.. connecting... transfering and then stalled sometimes I get the message "I cant find the server", suprisingly because the status shows transfering, or a login window for the router shows up what has not been seen with the other web browser. A second Linux PC in the network is working as supposed, the router is wide open... connection settings are alredy checked. May be anybody has a hint? Ber...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Problems with Firefox 2.0.0.11 and 3 Beta 1
Name: dreadyoh Email: ohmshankaatabachodotde Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Firefox 2.0.0.11 and 3 Beta 1 Comments: I can´t download mowies from quicksilverscreen.com, I get only html site that opens on Firefox 2.0.0.11 and also on Firefox 3 beta 1. With version 3beta1 I also experiance problems by loading my yahoo email account. How is it possible to solf this problem? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

SQLRemote Problem with 7.0.2-1 and 6.0.2-1 on Linux [ASE 11.9.2-3 and ASE 12.5 eval]
Hi all I got the following problems using sql-remote. on ASE 12.5 eval: I got the following RPMs installed on RedHat Linux 7.2 - Kernel 2.4.17 - glibc-2.2.4 sybase-ase-12.5-3.i386.rpm sybase-common-12.5-3.i386.rpm sybase-openclient-12.5-3.i386.rpm sybase-sqlremote-7.0.2-1.i386.rpm After the execution of ssxtract or ssremote I got an error like: ../ssxtract: /opt/sybase-12.5/SQLRemote/lib/libsstasks7_r.so: version `libdbtasks7_r.so' not found (required by ./ssxtract) The file libsstasks7_r.so exists and the path is correctly specified in /etc/ld.so.conf. There'...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2)
Name: Petter Hansson Email: petterdothanssonatephdesigndotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2) Comments: Hi, With previous versions if you shutdown Windows without closing the Firefox browser first it will re-open with the websites that where left open the next time you start Firefox. With the new beta version it opens the same number of browser windows but they are empty. Regards ~Petter Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

The 3.6.3 update did nothing to help the FireFox 3.6.2 train-wreck
Name: Jim Email: nonebecauseitappearsonthewebatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: The 3.6.3 update did nothing to help the FireFox 3.6.2 train-wreck Comments: I really don't know what to say at this point. FireFox is UNUSABLE! FireFox 3.6.2 was a complete disatour for me and many many other ( as a simple google search will show). After just now finding the 3.6.3 update, i was thrilled thinking you finally fixed the mess. The update stated security and stability update. 3.6.3 is just as bad as 3.6.2. Pages take forever to load. In all the years i have been online, ...

With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1
Name: Simon Riniker Email: simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 Comments: Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1), they're not entered on the web pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3
Name: Bob Duncan Email: golfsavvyatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 Comments: So, my Firefox was updated and the message said I was running 3.0.2, and that "For security reasons, we recommend downloading the latest and greatest version." So, under Firefox 3 Release notes the links included "What's new in Firefox 3.0.2". Then, there is a download link to Firefox 3.0.3. But it doesn't say that 3.0.3 is newer with better features and should be downloaded. Now this seems silly, but since you don't say that either 3.0...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Web resources about - Firefox - Google problem 11.3 X86-64 firefox SUSE/3.6.15-0.2.1 - opensuse.org.help.applications

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox