Evolution Error Message

Hi,

I am getting the following error message when trying to sync mail box
with a gmail IMAP account in evolution.

Code:
--------------------
    The reported error was "GDBus.Error:org.gtk.GDBus.UnmappedGError.Quark._rest_2dproxy_2derror_2dquark.Code401: Unauthorized".
--------------------

Any idea whats causing this?  have i got one of the settings wrong?

G.

--
gs_triumph

gs

Has this happened to you all the time?, just now?, after the time
changed last week?, is your time set automatically?

--
pasaporte
pasaporte's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=28014

0
pasaporte
4/8/2012 9:56:03 AM
You could very well have some settings wrong. Basically you are not
authenticating with the server. The wrong port could do this, ssl, wrong
username and/or password can also do this.=20

With out knowing what your email provider is, and what settings you
have, all we can do is ask the questions we have thus far. Kind of ask
questions to get you to check your settings. Since what you provided was
so vague, I'd suggest checking all your settings.=20

On Sun, 2012-04-08 at 09:46 +0000, gs triumph wrote:=20
> Hi,
>=20
> I am getting the following error message when trying to sync mail box
> with a gmail IMAP account in evolution.
>=20
>=20
> Code:
> --------------------
>     The reported error was "GDBus.Error:org.gtk.GDBus.UnmappedGError.Quar=
k._rest_2dproxy_2derror_2dquark.Code401: Unauthorized".
> --------------------
>=20
>=20
> Any idea whats causing this?  have i got one of the settings wrong?
>=20
> G.
>=20
>=20

0
Jonathan

Server Error in '/' Application? Need help figuring out error message
I have successfuly created a web application, and have built and ran it on my PC under inetpub/wwwroot. Now when I deploy it to the company web server and try to run it I get the following error message. The message does not give me enough information to figure out what is wrong. Could someone pleae help me out?Here is the message:Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error ...

You may receive the Error Message "Server Error in '/application name' Application" while browsing an asp.net application
You may receive the following error message while browsing an asp.net application "Server Error in '/application name' Application -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error mes...

need some help in error message: Parser Error Message: The server block is not well formed.
Hi there!I am a little bit new to asp.net.On my local computer everything works just fine, but on my site I get the following error message:Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: The server block is not well formed. Source Error: ...

I have a problem running an application giving the following error message pls help me out to fix the problem
Error message:Un able to connect to ASP.NET Development Server(  Visual studio 2008)  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error message for Asp.Configuration: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DevServer\9.0\WebDev.WebServer.EXE   C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DevServer\9.0\WebDev.WebServer.EXE is not a valid Win32 application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

Runtime error: 'An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for securit
Hi, p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } I'm trying to create a web site in a windows 2003 server. It's just an empty page, the default one created by VS2008, with nothing in it. I create the site from my remote computer, connecting to the server (I have access to the server as well with a virtual desktop).  When I try to launch a web site in a remote site (F5 or Ctrl-F5) I get the Runtime Error: 'An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (...

Help on Error message: "An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error "
Hi I have compiled my project in VS.NET (ASP.NET web application in C#) without any build errors. This was in the process of establishing a local setup using the files from the deployed server. Now after copying all the relevant files and compiling them, when I try to browse from IIS (inetmgr) with an appropriate start page (Login.aspx), I get the following error message: An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147023888). Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please revie...

Application Error Need Help need help bad!!!!!!!!!
Hi I seem to have a huge problem on my hands.  I launched my website MyDesignerResource.com and used visual web developer to create dynamic pages.  I tried to put those on my webpage but everytime you login etc it gives me an application error.  I cannot figure out how setup the asp.net and sql server express 2005.  I tried everything i converted it to a .sql but i do not know what to put in the strings etc.  Could someone walk me through the steps in doing this.  By the way im using godaddy.com for my webhosting and i have a database setup there i just cant tak...

error message does not show error when used with stored procedure...help!
i've two labels which is used to display success and failed messages. but when user enters wrong userID or email, the label for success msg appears. it should be the fail message label appearing and not the success message label... below are my codes and stored procedure... Private Sub btnShow_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnShow.Click Dim objcmd As New OleDbCommand Dim dbConn As OleDbConnection Dim myDataReader As OleDbDataReader ' Try dbConn = connectToDB() Dim objparam As ...

Help Help, this might be simple to somebody ERROR MESSAGE IN COM
Can somebody please help me understand this, and getaround this error message, when I try to reference theCOM component in VB. I right click my project, and adda reference.A reference to StepByStep7-8 could not be added.Converting the type library to a .Net Assembly failed.Type library StepByStep7-8 was exported from a CLRassembly and can not be re-imported as a CLR assembly.When I use regsvcs, all I receive is a warning. NoApplicationAccessControl security will use default.I'm very sure I followed/installed the assemblycorrectly. Activation option is Server, but I had thesame problem with L...

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configure
Hello. I got this error on my brinkster hosting.   I have a virtual directory and on the virtual directory is a fodler called webroot. and on this there are 7 subdirectorys according to each one of my domains.  As the error says. I cant create a virtual directory because its not a dedicated server.     Server Error in '/' Application. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. ...

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configure
Dear All, I am a newbie and this is my first time trying to run asp.net :) I was trying to deploy the wrox asp.net sample code and this is what I got when I tried to run it. I created a virtual directory called "wrox". I have changed the username in the machine.config <processModel> to: userName="SYSTEM" password="AutoGenerate" I thought it was supposed to run because it is WROX OFFICIAL SAMPLE CODE. Server Error in '/wrox' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configur...

An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It c
*** Repost of original locked thread of "webmaster@dotcom-sys.com" *** Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on rem...

Help on this Server Error: Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag
Hello everyone.  I received this error message whenever I try to run the website.  This is the screen I get when I hit the weblink:  Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag 'aspExtendedValidation:AtLeastOneValidator'.Source Error: Line 387: </asp:SqlDataSource> Line 388: </div> Line 389: <aspExtendedValidation:AtL...

Howto fix error message: Server Error in '/' Application
Hello, I have installed IBuySpy Portal but am having a problem when accessing from IE. The error message is: Server Error in '/' Application. Does anyone know what the problem maybe? IIS error log shows the following: 2003-08-15 14:54:59 10.1.1.2 - 10.1.1.6 80 GET /Default.aspx - 500 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0;+.NET+CLR+1.1.4322) What may be wrong? Thanks, Ann To find out what the error is you can do two things. 1. As a rule I always do this Go to IE > Tools > Internet Options Advanced Tab Then uncheck the "Sho...

Web resources about - Evolution Error Message - opensuse.org.help.applications

Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations . Evolutionary processes give ...

Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about evolution in biology. For related articles, see Outline of evolution . For other uses, see Evolution (disambiguation) . ...

Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about evolution in biology. For related articles, see Outline of evolution . For other uses, see Evolution (disambiguation) . ...

Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about evolution in biology. For related articles, see Outline of evolution . For other uses, see Evolution (disambiguation) . ...

Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about evolution in biology. For related articles, see Outline of evolution . For other uses, see Evolution (disambiguation) . ...

Internet Evolution - The Macrosite for News, Analysis, and Opinion about the Future of the Internet
The next big leap forward in the history of the Internet is happening now: Internet Evolution (www.internetevolution.com) is a Web 2.0 online ...

IoT Evolution World
The Evolution of the IoT and how it is transforming everything

The Evolution of LiveRail & Audience Network
The Evolution of LiveRail & Audience Network

Sydney to Hobart: From Rani to Wild Oats XI, the evolution of an Aussie icon
When Captain John H. Illingworth steered Rani across the finish line to win the first Sydney to Hobart race in 1945 there was no inkling of it ...

2017 Genesis G90 signals Equus' evolution
Filed under: 2016 Detroit Auto Show , Hyundai , Sedan , Luxury The G90 isn't only a big vehicle for Hyundai, it's the first car from the company's ...