Change Shell Theme

How do you change the shell theme? I'm having trouble doing so, any help
would be much appreciated.

--
Revala

Revala

Hi
Install the user theme extension from https://extensions.gnome.org/

You can enable via the gnome-tweak-tool or via the about page on the
above site.

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE Global Moderator and Novell Knowledge Partner

0
malcolmlewis
4/7/2012 4:06:03 AM
@malcolmlewis,

You must be clairvoyant to the extreme. I do not even understand what
the OP is talking abouit. No openSUSE level, no mentioning of what
desktop, no mentioning of what shell (ksh, bash, POSIX, ...).

I guess this will be one of the more ununderstandable threads in the
future (if not now).
:question::question:

--
Henk van Velden
hcvv's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=180
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=474182

0
hcvv

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

Change the theme for the whole application?
 Hi, I need to change the theme of all the pages in my application depending on the value of a session variable, is there a way to chagne the theme of the whole application, not just one page? Thanks. Hello There, Take a look at this link. Change Themes hope this helps. ThanksKeyboard not found. Please Press < F1 > to RESUMEPlease Remember to Mark as Answer for the post(s) that help you.....so it can help others......Thanks  if i recall well, you can set this up in the web.config file. check the following link:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0yy5hxdk.aspx ...

Change gnome-shell themes
I installed Gnome-shell 3.2 & from Yast the gnome-shell-extensions, but it appears they are not working. + I downloaded the theme selector extension & put it under ~/local/share/gnome-shell/extensions, but also it didn't work. Anybody can help? Thank you.. -- anasmbashandy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

change theme during runtime for the whole application
I like to change my theme programmatically for example on the first of December. I've got the following page directive in my web.config: <pages theme="default"></pages> Now I'd like to change to the cristmas-theme for the whole application on a certain criteria. I put this code into my default.aspx private void Page_PreInit(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { if(december){ Page.Theme = "christmas"; } } This code works fine, but only for the page default.aspx. Where do I have t...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

Help, help help
This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 005C87C886257037_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" I did a Mysqldump for backing up and how I got this error. Anyone know why? Software error: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'mimetype' in 'field list' [for Statement " SELECT attach_id, DATE_FORMAT(creation_ts, '%Y.%m.%d %H:%i'), mimetype, description, ispatch, isobsolete, isprivate, submitter_id, LENGTH(thedata) FROM attachments WHERE bug_id = 41 OR...

Changing Theme dynamically for the application from content page.
Hi folks,I have different themes in App_Themes folder. Default theme to  be "normal theme". I set the default theme in web.config file's <pages>  tag. I have one master page and numerous content pages. Now, in one of my pages I have an option to change the theme for the entire application. I saw one of the videos in the asp.net site. They used profiles to achieve this and my application is not allowing the SqlServer dbase to be created for the Profiles. This is a different issue.However, without using profiles, I was able to change the theme in a single content ...

Themes, Themes, Themes
Hello All, I am building a site where a user can set their desired theme in their profile. It works great is it is only that user that is signed in. But I want like user2 to be able to navigate to user1's site and see the them that user1 chose. Unfortunately, right now, user2 will see their theme on uesr1. And if it is an anonymous user they dont see any theme at all. Please help! Thanks so much! It seems you'll have to look up the other user's profile setting using Profile.GetProfile. Profiles will work with anonymous users, but you have to enable anon user identification in web.confi...

Gnome 3 Shell icons changed
Using openSUSE 12.1 Gnome 3 64 bit. Hoping someone here can help. I noticed yesterday that some of my application icons in the Gnome Shell overview have reverted back to the Gnome default "cogs" icon. They were fine one moment, then after a reboot seemed to have changed without any input from me. It's only a few of them, but is there any way of getting them back to the way they were? I tried the Alacarte menu, but manually selecting an icon doesn't seem to work. I select the icon I want from the menu but it doesn't change it. It just stays as it was. Thanks...

Web resources about - Change Shell Theme - opensuse.org.help.applications

Change Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Change Congress is an American organization that aims to end perceived corruption in the United States Congress by reducing what it considers ...

Sydney to Hobart: Wild Oats XI primed for win, while others hope for weather change
Wild Oats XI are firm favourites for a record ninth line honours win in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race that starts on Saturday, Boxing Day thanks ...

Anchors away as PGA Tour players adapt to change
Just two weeks remain before PGA Tour players have to adapt to a ban by golf's rulemakers on long putters being anchored to the body and Tim ...

Merry Christmas Eve! Let's Change How We Pick Presidents! Or Not
File this particular bit of crackpottery under Billionaires Know Best ... especially when it comes to democracy (that had to be pried from their ...

In Christmas Message, Pope Condemns ‘Brutal Acts of Terrorism,’ Ignores ‘Climate Change’
In the Pope’s annual Christmas message to the world that traditionally highlights the gravest problems facing humanity, Francis repeatedly underscored ...

These are the 3 breakthroughs that Bill Nye thinks will change the world
When asked if there was one scientific fact that blew his mind, Bill Nye, author of " Undeniable " had a whimsical response. But what about what's ...

BMW i Wins “Momentum For Change” Award
The United Nations has awarded BMW i with the “Momentum for Change” award for its efforts to spread the availability of publicly accessible electric ...

6 Huge Ways Your Workplace Could Change in 2016
6 Huge Ways Your Workplace Could Change in 2016

Not Just Exxon: The Entire Oil and Gas Industry Knew The Truth About Climate Change 35 Years Ago.
Unless "climate change" becomes a non-issue, meaning that the Kyoto proposal is defeated and there are no further ini...

Decoding Arvind Kejriwal: His method is his statement and here's why he is not going to change
Kejriwal confused us all as an anti-corruption crusader and as a politician, he continues to be a riddle.