Best way to remove Cedega

Hey all,

I would like to know how to properly remove cedega application from my
64bit machine. It was a standalone trial install.

I tried "zypper remove cedega" from terminal to no effect.

Thanks

Heeter

--
'HCCTECH.CA' (http://hcctech.ca)
LINUX1: O-SUSE 11.0(32Bit), KDE3.5 AMD XP2600+, 2 x 1GIG DDR400, 160Gig

Heeter

How did you install it?

--
Linux 2.6.25.11-0.1-default x86_64. openSUSE 11.0. 4.1.1 (KDE 4.1.0 (4.1
>= 20080722)) "release 40.4". Asus M2N4-SLI, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+,
Nvidia 8500GT, WD 320GB, 2GB RAM
caf4926's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=204
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=393906

0
caf4926
8/28/2008 5:26:01 AM
For eg:
if rpm install, to remove

rpm -e *package name*.rpm

some helpful tips here too
'Tips for Linux Explorers' (http://www.brunolinux.com/)

--
Linux 2.6.25.11-0.1-default x86_64. openSUSE 11.0. 4.1.1 (KDE 4.1.0 (4.1
>= 20080722)) "release 40.4". Asus M2N4-SLI, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+,
Nvidia 8500GT, WD 320GB, 2GB RAM
caf4926's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=204
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=393906

0
caf4926
8/28/2008 5:36:02 AM
0
ab
8/28/2008 1:35:08 PM
Thanks Caf

That is how I installed it, with an rpm package.

I will try that.

Heeter

--
Heeter's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=2065
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=393906

0
Heeter
8/28/2008 1:36:02 PM
Thanks, I will try that. I don't have the rpm laying around anymore.

Thanks again.

Heeter

--
'HCCTECH.CA' (http://hcctech.ca)
LINUX1: O-SUSE 11.0(32Bit), KDE3.5 AMD XP2600+, 2 x 1GIG DDR400, 160Gig
PATA HD, XFX7950GT
LINUX2: O-SUSE 11.0(64Bit), KDE3.5, AMD64X2 4400+, 4 x 1GIG DDR2(667),
36GIG RAPTOR HD, EVGA8600GT
Heeter's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=2065
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=393906

0
Heeter
8/28/2008 1:46:01 PM
Great, That worked, Thanks

Heeter

--
'HCCTECH.CA' (http://hcctech.ca)
LINUX1: O-SUSE 11.0(32Bit), KDE3.5 AMD XP2600+, 2 x 1GIG DDR400, 160Gig
PATA HD, XFX7950GT
LINUX2: O-SUSE 11.0(64Bit), KDE3.5, AMD64X2 4400+, 4 x 1GIG DDR2(667),
36GIG RAPTOR HD, EVGA8600GT
Heeter's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=2065
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=393906

0
Heeter

the best way for still the variables in all the application way
is session variable the best way for still variable in all the application web or exits another way ??...

help:Which is the best Way...??
I have two fields on a datawindow - numeric amount(ddlb) and an amount text field e.g "dollars ten and cents.." .I would like to build in a functionality by which when a user selects an amount from the ddlb field the amount text field should be populated with the amount in literals which is a good way of doing it:- 1) track the column in itemchanged event & convert accordingly 2) use a dddw in the amount field and put all the corresponding literals in the table and populate from there. (it just occurred to me..) 3) anybody out there has some function coded which d...

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

Help Help Help Help

What is the best way to Debug an Application
I have heard about NUNit and unit testing but is'nt that only used when you are checking the results against static data. How can I test my data access data methods and business logic. Thanks, AzamSHarp HighOnCodingWanna get high! When testing business and data access logic, it is advisable to do this against a discrete and predictable set of test data. You can either create such a set of data by hand, or you can use mock objects (google for nMock).Note: It is generally a poor idea to extract a sample of live data for use as test data. For some reason, test data is often trea...

Best way to Remove Roles
I am at a site where roles are removed by clearing the source attribute nrfAssignedRoles. This is only the case for terminated users who are losing all their roles. I am questioning this. My reaction is that roles should be removed using a workflow or the remove role verb in a driver. Will clearing the attribute nrfAssignedRoles cause any problems? -- Peggy Townsend Novacoast ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 01/11/2011 11:36 AM, ptown wrote: > > I am at a site where roles are removed by clearing the source attribute...

Best way to remove values
I have extended our schema to include sendmail objects and I'm linking them to users via the loopback driver & several queries. I've got the aliases linked to the users & groups, but the problem I have now is when I a user gets termed I want to remove the aliases or remove their entry on an alias that might have multiple entries. The catch being, I'd need to query & search multiple attributes on the user as well as reformat the value it's searching for. For example: User would have an alias link attribute: \VAULT\system\aliases\exchange\john.smith...

help help help help

HELP me! best way to insert
Hi there, am very new to asp.net and am at a very frustrating point in my project. Language im using is VB. I am creating a database to track all employees work history. Im using Microsoft Access as my data holder and Visual Web Developer express 08. No matter how many ways i try i cant manage to get the Insert function to work. I was wondering what the best and typically easiest way of doing this was?, through a dataset if so, how? or directly through a access or object data source, once again, how? i get a different error everytime and am just after some ge...

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

Application Version, best way to display
I am working on an application and would like to display the application versions. When using a windows forms application I can call Application.ProductVersionand display it on the form. Is there a way using asp.net 2.0 to have a simular function or system. How have others done this.  Virtual RealmXNA and Game Programing Resources Hello, this is in C#String strVersion = System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().Version.ToString();  in vb.net Dim strVersion as string strVersion = System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly.getname.version.tostring is th...

Best way to give you my web application
Hello everyone,What would be the best way to offer up a web application to the community?  Providing a zip with the files in the typical folder structure (App_Data, Bin, etcetera) or an installer?  The code does not require any configuration at the moment or could be configured post-install in the future so I would think the former would be easier for the end user. What do you all think? Is the question to vague?  I think it depends on your requirement and kind of environment you are working with in.When you are working in commercial environment you may want to deploy t...

Web resources about - Best way to remove Cedega - opensuse.org.help.applications

ADL To Facebook: Remove Jewish Ritual Murder Page
... again found itself in the “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” conundrum caused by controversial subject matter , being pressured to remove ...

Platform Updates: New User Object fields, Edge.remove Event and More
New User Object fields, Edge.remove event, and more

Now Users Can Remove Contacts Automatically Saved by Facebook’s Friend Finder
Two weeks ago, many Facebook users began asking questions about curiously good recommendations suddenly appearing in Facebook’s “People You May ...

I Can Be Fearless - Relax, remove fear and Anxiety on the App Store on iTunes
Get I Can Be Fearless - Relax, remove fear and Anxiety on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Royal commission finds Marist failed to remove paedophile Brother John Chute
Marist's failure to act on notorious paedophile allowed abuse to continue, Royal Commission finds.

Tencent removes Uber ' s presence on WeChat in escalation of ride-sharing war
Tencent removes Uber ' s presence on WeChat in escalation of ride-sharing war China Daily BEIJING - Tencent , the operator of the popular messaging ...

Facebook removes Slingshot, Rooms, and Riff apps from App Store, closes Creative Labs
... riff , rooms , Slingshot Continue reading more about Apps , Facebook , and Slingshot at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Facebook removes ...

New Stars Wars toy leaks early, Lucasfilm tries to remove it from the Internet
The long tentacles of Lucasfilm's Intellectual Property arm are pretty much impossible to avoid, a fact a couple of Star Wars fans from Iowa ...

China's Stabilizing Economy Removes Rate Rise Hurdle for Fed
China’s latest round of economic data showed fresh evidence of stabilization after policy makers unleashed several rounds of monetary and fiscal ...

Why Apple might want to remove the home button from the iPhone
Gene Munster of Piper Jaffray explains how the iPhone could be improved without the home button. Produced by Justin Gmoser . Additional camera ...