Banshee 2.0 "export playlist" and "import playlist" results differ

I'm new to banshee but playing with it to see if I like it or not.
I have a playlist of 634 tracks that I export to a file. I then try
to import that same file and only 627 tracks get imported into
the created playlist. The 7 tracks that are missing are:

#EXTINF:125,Elvis Presley - Don't Be Cruel
../../../../media/LinuxHD/Music/Elvis Presley/Elv1s 30 #1 Hits/02.
Don't Be Cruel.mp3
#EXTINF:189,Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight?
../../../../media/LinuxHD/Music/Elvis Presley/Elv1s 30 #1 Hits/16. Are
You Lonesome Tonight_.mp3
#EXTINF:181,Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
../../../../media/LinuxHD/Music/Elvis Presley/Elv1s 30 #1 Hits/20.
Can't Help Falling In Love.mp3
#EXTINF:146,Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chapel
../../../../media/LinuxHD/Music/Elvis Presley/Elv1s 30 #1 Hits/25.
Crying In The Chapel.mp3
#EXTINF:185,Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto
../../../../media/LinuxHD/Music/Elvis Presley/Elv1s 30 #1 Hits/26. In
The Ghetto.mp3
#EXTINF:275,Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
../../../../media/LinuxHD/Music/Elvis Presley/Elv1s 30 #1 Hits/27.
Suspicious Minds.mp3
#EXTINF:149,Elvis Presley - The Wonder Of You
../../../../media/LinuxHD/Music/Elvis Presley/Elv1s 30 #1 Hits/28. The
Wonder Of You.mp3

The only thing unique to these 7 tracks is the # symbol in the album
name.

I'm running openSUSE 11.4 32-bit with the Gnome desktop.

--
rderosier

rderosier

Thats a bug I guess.

Please file one at banshees bugzilla.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=3Dbanshee&version=3Dgit
+master&bug_severity=3Denhancement

//Zaitor

0
zaitor
9/11/2011 9:03:08 AM
On winamp playlists, the pound sign (#) normally indicates a new title
follows. Banshee is reading the # in the path as that. As Zaitor says,

chief_sealth
chief_sealth's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=8217
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=465155

0
chief

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Swap a "1" or "0" for a "Y" or "N"
I have a sql query that returns rows of data and one field returns a 1 (which means yes) or a 0 (which means no).  On my vb.net page, how do I replace the 1 with a Yes and the 0 with a No?  Or do I do this in the sql?  How do I do this in sql?Never make important decisions on a Monday! By default, VB.Net can understand 1 as Yes and 0 as No.I believe you are using those DB values for your Boolean Operations.Try to use If <DBValue> then <Operation>. If you are really need Yes/No .... Declare boolean variable in VB.net and set those variables. Thanks and R...

thunderbird 2.0.0.14 "today" "yesterday" "two weeks ago" "old mail"
Name: chris hinkle Email: chrisatchrishinkledotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: thunderbird 2.0.0.14 "today" "yesterday" "two weeks ago" "old mail" Comments: what the? if your going to put something as annoying as telling me when the emails groupings were sent AT LEAST make it something that is changeable/customizable as I can SEE when they were sent, I do not need or like them grouped in this fashion - I find it extremely annoying...please make all future updates and this asap with full customizable layouts thank you chris ...

What is the difference between "for " and "foreach"
I always confused when should I use "for" and when foreach should be used...when we talking about efficient which one is better to use?thank you  its quite the same just a different way howto, never done or read about big differences about the both options:  string [] n = new string[] {"test1", "test2"} foreach(string a in n)   .... for(int i=0;i< i<n.Length;++i)   ....regards, roni---speed up your applications with distributed caching or replicated caching: http://www.sharedcache.com - its free! thank you , How about efficien...

Difference between passing "?" versus ":1", ":2", ":3" etc in prepare in Perl DBI !
------=_Part_26521_25854351.1225691891708 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Hi What's the difference between passing "?" versus ":1", ":2", ":3" etc in prepare in Perl DBI ? For example, what's the difference between following two scenarios :- *Scenario 1* $sth = $dbh->prepare("insert into tablename values (:1, :2, :3)"); $sth->execute($var1,$var2,$var3); *Scenario 2* $sth = $dbh->prepare("insert into tablename values (?, ?, ...

Using "+" or "||"

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"Me" is better than "You"

replace the "." with a ","

double quote

"Using" or "With"

Web resources about - Banshee 2.0 "export playlist" and "import playlist" results differ - opensuse.org.help.applications