11.4 + Gnome 3 top bar help

I installed 11.4 with gnome 3 from the live cd yesterday. I don't have
the right driver for my geforce2 go yet so its going to fall back. which
is fine atm (thats the next adventure)  but -  I was messing around with
the desktop, and was trying keyboard shortcuts, I'm not sure which one I
hit but it was like Alt-F7 or F8 or somewhere around there. And the top
panel (top black bar with Apps, Places, time, net, name, etc..) suddenly
bunched all the buttons together and erased the rest of the black bar.
so Apps, Places, the time, and my name are all on the top left. Ive
tried searching how to reset to default in gnome 3 but I've not been
able to find anything on google. I am somewhat new to linux (about
2months in, started with ubuntu). in ubuntu i could simply right click
the bar and choose settings and change opacity, color, width etc.  can
anything help me out? [image: '[image:
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/697/opensuseg3screenshot.png]'
(http://img812.imageshack.us/i/opensuseg3screenshot.png/)  Uploaded with
'ImageShack.us' (http://imageshack.us)]

--
Deviant6

Deviant6

I know its just an irritation, but if anyone has some suggestions, it
would be greatly appreciated

--
Deviant6
Deviant6's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=57416

0
Deviant6
4/10/2011 11:06:01 AM
107 views and noone knows? =(
maybe theres a pack on the repos i can reinstall...
Wish there was more documentation on gnome 3 allrdy
grrr..

--
Deviant6
Deviant6's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=57416
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=457741

0
Deviant6

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

help help help help

Help Help Help Help

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

help help help
Name: bryon Email: bryonbattampabaydotrrdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: help help help Comments: why can't i go into the address book and create a new contact with all the information. the screen does not scroll down to the phone numbers section to allow me to enter it, this is with a few of the application that wont allow me to scroll down and finish inserting information needed. please help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9 ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hey all I ahve absolutely no idea where to start with DotNETNuke. I have downloaded and installed DNN3.2.2 and I now want to start creating my website with the help of DNN. I'm using .NET framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003. How do I go about starting a new webpage and using the DNN functionality to make manage my content?Thank you Have you installed DNN, yet? Either way, download the docs and go over the ones that you need help with. That's the best place to start. You can also find tutorials online that might be helpful.Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Consulting Serviceswww.michaelflanakin...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

Web resources about - 11.4 + Gnome 3 top bar help - opensuse.org.help.applications

GNOME - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... for the desktop, and working on the programs that manage application launching , file handling , and window and task management. GNOME is part ...

Psycho Gnomes for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch ...
Get Psycho Gnomes on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Think Small - you crafty little gnome - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

South Park Underpants Gnomes Profit Plan - YouTube
This is a clip from South Park Season Two, Episode 17 "Gnomes". In the clip, a group of gnomes who steal underpants explains their business model ...

Gnome disappearance in Austria causes political scandal
Last weekend in the mountainous Austrian state of Vorarlberg, 400 gnomes disappeared. Nobody knows where they have gone. But everyone knows it's ...

Garden gnome assisting police after robbery in Sydney's west
A garden gnome is assisting police with their inquiries after it was involved in an armed hold-up in Sydney's west overnight.

Open Thread: The Underpants Gnomes versus ISIS
... or other. Step 3: Celebrate victory. — El Çid (@EnBuenora) November 15, 2015 . @EnBuenora @UOJim @DavidKaib American Underpants Gnomes Enterprise ...

'Star Trek' garden gnomes: Where no lawn ornament has gone before
Turn your garden into the Federation of Plants with Kirk, Spock, Gorn and redshirt gnome statues.

Buck Showalter not a fan of his garden gnome
... form Search 82° Main menu Home Ravens Orioles Caps Wizards Terps NCAA LAX More Watch Tickets Shop Buck Showalter not a fan of his garden gnome ...

These are the garden gnomes of the starship Enterprise
Think Geek has produced a set of four statues that will seem highly logical to sci-fi fans. Behold the Star Trek garden gnomes.