Kde needs our support, vote for it!

Please take a look at this:

'Vote for KDE ! | blogs.kde.org' (http://blogs.kde.org/node/4491)

Anyone is voting for it, why? I have no idea.

--
Bezoutsidentity

Bezoutsidentity
11/8/2011 5:26:02 PM
opensuse.org.general 2244 articles. 0 followers. Follow

There is a bounty for the 1,000 charities who get the most people to
vote. Lots of openSUSE people have voted already.

--
john_hudson
john_hudson's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=1134

0
john
11/8/2011 8:16:02 PM
Hi John,

That's true but It isn't in very good position.

--
Bezoutsidentity
Bezoutsidentity's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=63044
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=467480

0
Bezoutsidentity
11/9/2011 11:46:03 AM
Bezoutsidentity wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> That's true but It isn't in very good position.

Just voted!
--
No Signature this time...
0

--
There is more than one way one life one truth- graffiti I saw
My 32 bit: E Machines T3103| VIA On board graphics|512MB RAM
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=467480

0
Sagemta
11/9/2011 7:36:02 PM
716th and fallen,... How can it only have 3.996 votes a project of 15
years old????
It seems a joke!

--
Bezoutsidentity
Bezoutsidentity's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=63044
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=467480

0
Bezoutsidentity
11/9/2011 9:06:02 PM
Bezoutsidentity;2402188 Wrote:
> 716th and fallen,... How can it only have 3.996 votes a project of 15
> years old????
> It seems a joke!
I think that's becasue a higher number is better, I could be wrong I
don't know German.

--
There is more than one way one life one truth- graffiti I saw
My 32 bit: E Machines T3103| VIA On board graphics|512MB RAM
My 64 bit: Gateway 5670| Nvidia 6150 |CPU AMD Phenom 8400|3G RAM
Sagemta's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=329
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=467480

0
Sagemta
11/9/2011 9:36:03 PM
It could be but KDE is a international project not national.

--
Bezoutsidentity
Bezoutsidentity's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=63044
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=467480

0
Bezoutsidentity
11/9/2011 11:36:02 PM
* Bezoutsidentity wrote, On 11/10/2011 12:36 AM:
> It could be but KDE is a international project not national.

The KDE e.V. is a voluntary association by German law.

Uwe
0
Uwe
11/10/2011 5:39:32 PM
Uwe Buckesfeld wrote:

> * Bezoutsidentity wrote, On 11/10/2011 12:36 AM:
>> It could be but KDE is a international project not national.
>
> The KDE e.V. is a voluntary association by German law.
>
> Uwe

Is this a joke?
--
No Signature this time...
0
Bezoutsidentity wrote:

> 716th and fallen,... How can it only have 3.996 votes a project of 15
> years old????
> It seems a joke!

This is typically what happens. It's really difficult for many Linux users
to contribute with something that small (it's similar to those who download
files with Transmission and don't bother to seed after their download was
finished!). Some of them just use the products, and others have to
contribute/ donate to keep the products alive. I wouldn't define the former
as "Linux users". One vote for kde or 5 $ for a dvd with linux would be just
enough to show their appreciation...but...
--
No Signature this time...
0

It's terrible to see how selfish some people are. These projects are
good for all us, not only for a few people.

But what can we do to change their mind?

--
Bezoutsidentity
Bezoutsidentity's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=63044
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=467480

0
Bezoutsidentity
11/11/2011 1:06:02 PM
Bezoutsidentity wrote:

> I absolutely agree with you.
>
> It's terrible to see how selfish some people are. These projects are
> good for all us, not only for a few people.
>
> But what can we do to change their mind?

What you did. Some people need to be stimulated. I don't know how many would
have known about this by only searching the Internet.
--
No Signature this time...
0

--
Bezoutsidentity
Bezoutsidentity's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=63044
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=467480

0
Bezoutsidentity
11/15/2011 8:06:03 PM
On 2011-11-15 21:06, Bezoutsidentity wrote:

> It finally happened.:sarcastic:

Someone cheated more than you :-P

(like voting with 6 addresses)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.
		(from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)
0
Carlos
11/15/2011 11:58:06 PM
Carlos E. R. wrote:

> On 2011-11-15 21:06, Bezoutsidentity wrote:
>>
>> It finally happened.:sarcastic:
>
> Someone cheated more than you :-P
>
> (like voting with 6 addresses)

I did it for the KDE community. So I'm a hero, NOT a cheater :)
--
No Signature this time...
0
* riderplus wrote, On 11/11/2011 11:46 AM:
> Is this a joke?

Not at all. Check here:
http://ev.kde.org/

Uwe
0
Uwe
11/17/2011 1:15:17 PM
And what's the problem with it?

--
Bezoutsidentity
Bezoutsidentity's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=63044
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=467480

0
Bezoutsidentity
11/18/2011 12:36:02 PM
* Bezoutsidentity wrote, On 11/18/2011 01:36 PM:
> And what's the problem with it?

No problem, riderplus wanted to know if this is a joke :-)

Uwe
0
Uwe