How warm is in Europe?

In West of Canada is nice cold and just now it is getting 28+ for at
least few days.
Next week will hit over 35c.in few places.
Nice to be back only for short time.

Cheers

Mike

--
Motherboard MSI X58 Eclipse,320GB intern.HD,400GB Ext.HD,1.5TB
intern.HD,6GB ram.Dual ViewSonic VX1962WM Monitor,Zip drive 250MB,HPpsc

1michael1
7/25/2009 12:06:02 AM
opensuse.org.general 2244 articles. 0 followers. Follow

1michael1 adjusted his/her AFDB on Saturday 25 Jul 2009 01:06 to write:

> In West of Canada is nice cold and just now it is getting 28+ for at
> least few days.
> Next week will hit over 35c.in few places.
> Nice to be back only for short time.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mike

Approx 13C here on the N. Wales cost.

That is about 54F in old money.

--
Mark
Caveat emptor

--
Box: Linux 2.6.27.25-170.2.72 i686 PAE | Fedora 10 | KDE4.2.4 | M2N4-SLI
| AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidia 8500GT | 4GB RAM
Lap: openSUSE 11.1 | Celeron 550 | (KDE4.2.98)"147" RC3 | Intel 965 GM
| Lenovo R61e | 3GB RAM
caf4926's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=204
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
caf4926
7/25/2009 4:16:01 AM
> Kendal, Cumbria
> Sat 25th July: High 18℃/64℉ Low 13℃/55℉

I'd like some Kendal mint cake please. :)

--
deano_ferrari
deano_ferrari's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=122
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
deano
7/25/2009 4:26:02 AM
deano_ferrari;2017297 Wrote:
> I'd like some Kendal mint cake please. :)
Plenty around here. But I'm fairly confident it will be available for
Kiwi's too. For the two small companies that make it here in Kendal -
It's amazing how they ship so much of it around the world. With Outdoor
Walking Pursuits being what they are for you - I'm sure it's more likely
that you would get Mint Cake than say: Egypt.;)

--
Box: Linux 2.6.27.25-170.2.72 i686 PAE | Fedora 10 | KDE4.2.4 | M2N4-SLI
| AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidia 8500GT | 4GB RAM
Lap: openSUSE 11.1 | Celeron 550 | (KDE4.2.98)"148" RC3 | Intel 965 GM
| Lenovo R61e | 3GB RAM
caf4926's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=204
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
caf4926
7/25/2009 4:36:01 AM
It's very sweet. Minty. Available in Brown or White.

Code:
--------------------
    http://www.quiggins.co.uk/
--------------------

--
Box: Linux 2.6.27.25-170.2.72 i686 PAE | Fedora 10 | KDE4.2.4 | M2N4-SLI
| AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidia 8500GT | 4GB RAM
Lap: openSUSE 11.1 | Celeron 550 | (KDE4.2.98)"148" RC3 | Intel 965 GM
| Lenovo R61e | 3GB RAM
caf4926's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=204
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
caf4926
7/25/2009 6:26:01 AM
Your quite right, after a quick search I've found it is available here.
A company called Bramptins imports Quiggens KMC (along with other UK
products). But would you believe they are currently out of stock. Its
the one thing I never tried when I travelled north to Scotland thru your
neck of the woods.

--
deano_ferrari
deano_ferrari's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=122
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
deano
7/25/2009 6:26:01 AM
43C (110F) two days ago here, Castell�, Spain. Forest fires everywhere.
:(

--
-It is abhorrent the spiritual greed of those that knowing something, do
not seek the transfer of such knowledge.-

-Miguel de Unamuno - Writer (1864-1936)-
JopSway's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=81
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
JopSway
7/25/2009 7:46:03 AM
JopSway;2017332 Wrote:
> 43C (110F) two days ago here, Castell�, Spain. Forest fires everywhere.
> :(
Stay safe Jordi

--
Box: Linux 2.6.27.25-170.2.72 i686 PAE | Fedora 10 | KDE4.2.4 | M2N4-SLI
| AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidia 8500GT | 4GB RAM
Lap: openSUSE 11.1 | Celeron 550 | (KDE4.2.98)"148" RC3 | Intel 965 GM
| Lenovo R61e | 3GB RAM
caf4926's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=204
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
caf4926
7/25/2009 8:06:01 AM
As much as I can, since my work is to watch for fires and, when they
happen, evacuate people and patrol the zone. :)

--
-It is abhorrent the spiritual greed of those that knowing something, do
not seek the transfer of such knowledge.-

-Miguel de Unamuno - Writer (1864-1936)-
JopSway's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=81
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
JopSway
7/25/2009 2:36:01 PM
http://www.google.com/search?&q=europe+weather+temperature

--
brassy
0

In general, global temps have been cooling off the past few years. Last
year was one of the coolest and longest we have had in three decades.

--
openSUSE 11.1 x86_64; Kernel 2.6.27-9; KDE 4.2.75 (*4.3*); Intel Core 2
Quad Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz; *6GB* DDR2 RAM; 640GB SATA HDD.
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
zak89
7/25/2009 4:06:02 PM
zak89;2017447 Wrote:
> I don't know about Europe, but here in the Midwest of the USA we've been
> having record low temperatures all summer.
>
> In general, global temps have been cooling off the past few years. Last
> year was one of the coolest and longest we have had in three decades.
> 'The Ice Age Cometh: Experts Warn of Global Cooling'
> (http://www.businessandmedia.org/printer/2009/20090114065138.aspx)

I can feel the heat in BC Canada

--
1michael1's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=17853
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
1michael1
7/25/2009 5:06:01 PM
Its 16 to 23 deg C here in Darmstadt Germany:   'Wetter Darmstadt,
Hessen, Deutschland Wetter :: Wettervorhersage :: 3-Tagesvorhersage ::
wetter.com' (http://www.wetter.com/deutschland/darmstadt/DE0001961.html)

--
oldcpu
oldcpu's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=77
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
oldcpu
7/25/2009 7:46:01 PM
Hi Mike,

I've heard about the exceptionally beautiful weather in western Canada,
because one member of my family is currently travelling there.

Over here it's not bad either. For an up-to-date check on temperatures
at my place (including current webcam picture) click ' Webcam at Monte
San Salvatore showing a view on Lugano'
(http://www.sansalvatore.ch/index-en.html).

--
vodoo
vodoo's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=18902
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
vodoo
7/27/2009 1:16:01 PM
vodoo;2018117 Wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I've heard about the exceptionally beautiful weather in western Canada,
> because one member of my family is currently travelling there.
>
> Over here it's not bad either. For an up-to-date check on temperatures
> at my place (including current webcam picture) click ' Webcam at Monte
> San Salvatore showing a view on Lugano'
> (http://www.sansalvatore.ch/index-en.html).

In Vancouver tomorrow it will be in-land BC 32-35C
close by water 28-29C.
rotfl!rotfl!

--
Motherboard MSI X58 Eclipse,320GB intern.HD,400GB Ext.HD,1.5TB
intern.HD,6GB ram.Dual ViewSonic VX1962WM Monitor,Zip drive 250MB,HPpsc
2410 printer and Logitech G51 speakers
1michael1's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=17853
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=418776

0
1michael1

What generals generally do

Translating mozilla-europe.org
Greetings. Who do I contact if I want to translate the www.mozilla-europe.org website? I tried to find this piece of info on the website itself, but could not spot it. f Filip Miletic a écrit : > Greetings. > > Who do I contact if I want to translate the www.mozilla-europe.org > website? I tried to find this piece of info on the website itself, but > could not spot it. > > f Contact me, BTW, I already contacted you in the past asking you if you were interested in translating mozilla-europe and we already had prepared the first steps ...

General warm/hot backup questions
Hi, We have implemented not until long ago, a warm backup and recovery mechanism through transaction logs ,on our production servers. We are now looking to move into something better and more reliable. What options do I have? Repserver?- we are currently using 11.5 and will be moving to 12.0 (or 12.5) in November. Any other type of hot backup (Veritas etc.) that would allow an instant switch to a backup server? Thanks, Davey Hi Davey, Another option is the High-Availability features in 12.x. -bret Davey wrote: > > Hi, > > We have impl...

mozilla-europe.org Romanian translation
Hi. I would like to provide mozilla-europe.org with a Romanian translation. Could you point me in the right direction? Thank you for your time. Best regards, Chris. Cristian Boldisteanu escribi�: > Hi. > > I would like to provide mozilla-europe.org with a Romanian translation. > > Could you point me in the right direction? > I think that you should contact mozilla-europe.org directly. Try webmaster-en@mozilla-europe.org If I'm wrong please forgive me. > Thank you for your time. > > Best regards, > > Chris. >...

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/
Name: Stephen Product: Firefox Summary: http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/ Comments: http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/ just saw the above site and wondered if it was an official Mozilla site or a rip off. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

[meta] perl.org mail, ftp.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on...
In the next hour or so we will be moving the box hosting ftp.cpan.org, cpan.valueclick.com, (perl|cpan).org mail, www.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on to the rack next to the one it's in now. The downtime should be less than 10 minutes, but now you are forewarned in case I hit the 110V/230V switch while we move it or something. :-) - ask -- ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/ !try; do(); ...

[domm@cpan.org: CPANTS Hackathon at YAPC::Europe 2006]
Hi! So I was stupid enough to offer an CPANTS hackathon at YAPC::Europe 2006... If you're interested, join us (or only me...) on 31st Aug from 14:00 to 17:30 in the Shadowcat Room. I've put a few infos up in the wiki: http://wiki.birmingham2006.com/WikiPlan/wiki.pl?CpantsHackathon -- #!/usr/bin/perl ... http://domm.zsi.at for(ref bless{},just'another'perl'hacker){s-:+-$"-g&&print$_.$/} ...

Warm Standby warm standy
I'd like to know if its possible to chain warm standby replication together. So in theory there would be Warmstandby replication set up between Database A & Database B, and then using a seperate rep server set up warmstandby from Database B to Database C. I've read a little but around this and haven't found anything to say that this won't work, but then again I haven't found anything to say it will. I've had a play and I can set up the scenario above without errors. Data is rep'd between database A & B fine, and if submit data to database B its rep'd to C, but data does not rep all the way across, so insert into A, rep to B, and then rep to C. I first thought it was to do witht he maint user, as I was using the same maint login across all 3 servers. I enabled "send maint xacts to replicate" on the Rep Agent for Database B but still no joy. (I'm only replicating DML). Has anyone successfully down this before. What am I missing? Thanks in advance... It is possible....but before we get into how - can you explain why MSA doesn't fit the bill for you??? While the below is possible, it gets a bit touchy on implementation and recovery - hence, using MSA might be easier and more maintainable. Martin wrote: > I'd like to know if its possible to chain warm standby > replication together. So in theory there would be > Warmstandby replication set up between Database A &am...

Wrong czech spelling on www.mozilla-europe.org/cs/
Name: Jamee Product: Other (please state) Summary: Wrong czech spelling on www.mozilla-europe.org/cs/ Comments: There's a spelling mistake in the right corner of site www.mozilla-europe.org/cs/. "Do hlouby Firefoxu" is wrong! It has to be "Do hloubi Firefoxu". Please, fix it. It's a shame to have mistake on the main site. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9pre) Gecko/2008061505 Minefield/3.0pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Mozilla Europe and Mozilla in Europe
This has been communicated to MozCamp Berlin attendees and Mozilla employees via email, but this should be public, so here it is). << Last week-end at the EU MozCamp in Berlin we shared plans for further focusing and expanding Mozilla efforts in Europe - and we thought you might be interested to know what we said. Mozilla has been widely successful in Europe. The Mozilla Mission resonates especially well with Europeans. The user base of Firefox and Thunderbird is very high, and Firefox is a well understood part of mainstream life. What many of us don't realize is that w...

Migrating rep server with Warm standby and database re-org
This is what I want to do: 1) move a warm standby to a new box with dump/load. 2) suspend the connection to the new box 3) bcp out all of the tables 4) create a new (improved) database 5) bcp all the data in and recreate the indexes 6) re-install rs_install_primary.sql 7) change permissions on SPs in target database 8) perform a switch active to make the new box the production box. 9) recreate the warm standby on the second new box I try this and replication does not work.. no messages in ltm, repserver and sqlserver logs and everything starts up fine. I remembered to do the sp...

Systm Org / The Broken Org
Torrent links for TheBroken.org & Systm.org Episodes 1-3: http://www.thebroken.org/ Episode 4: http://systm.org/ Winamp TV stream Episodes 1-3: igogg.com ...

General
In sybase for the column what datatype the sybase expert's suggest either char or varchar? I heared that while doing update statistics ... the varchar is costlier than the space occupied by char. Please share your knowledge. Thanks and Best Regards Gopi Chand T. The choice between "varchar" and "char" doesn't have much of anything to do with the performance of "update statistics" that I know of. There is a small performance penalty for accessing variable length data on the row, but it would only be notable under very high load. Take a...

general
mailto:laura.biding@ntlworld.com ...

Org
Name: Ralf Feldmaier Email: theltupilotataoldotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: Org Comments: Org Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

general
Name: Darran Logie Email: hawkalmightyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: general Comments: firefox i have always found to be excellent. All the little addons and constant refinements are always welcomed. At the moment the only thing i am missing is download manager as its not compatible with the current version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

General
Name: Andrew Email: anile_at_postmaster.co.uk Product: Minefield Summary: General Comments: The new UI is much more responsive, smaller and cleaner. The spell checking is quite amazing and will help us all with our posting like this one. I couldn't find any localised options but I'm sure they'll be implemented. Not sure about add-ons being so called, can't they be called "Extensions and Themes?" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060711 Minefield/3.0a1 (bangbang023) ...

General
Name: Nick Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: General Comments: Amazing. Just needs more compatible addons and it will be wonderful. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

General
Hi i have some textbox and Richtext box when i type the data and click save  the data will bind to the Gridview.. I had set width for each field , Suppose while I insert data , without anyspace in the Richtextbox and click save the data binded to the gridview show Lengthy line its look so bad all alignment are changes so how shall i avoid this , else how can i insert  break line or ( space ) at the end of the each line in the richtextbox... can anyone give solution pls...  Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blogspot.comPlease remember to click “...

General
Sir/Madam, Please Clarify the following 1. It is possible to set edit mask for each row 2. Whether it is possible to get the column name 1. There is no change in the column (Edit changed or ItemChanged Event will not fire in this situation) 3. In PFC U_TVS when we I to update the datastore that has been registered I am getting the error integrity violation. This is because in U_TVS they are rowscopying the retrived value from an attrib to this datastore, so the status is newmodified!. I want to update the datastore by modifying the status as datamodified!. Suppo...

Problem with Czech spelling on http://www.mozilla-europe.org/cs/pressroom/awards/
Name: Jamee Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with Czech spelling on http://www.mozilla-europe.org/cs/pressroom/awards/ Comments: Here http://www.mozilla-europe.org/cs/pressroom/awards/ is misspelled Czech word on the top of the site. "Stránka oceněních" is wrong! It has to be "Stránka ocenění". That's second mistake I've found on your site.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; cs; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

FF 1.0.3 es-ES available on mozilla-europe, but no on mozilla.org
Firefox 1.0.3 es-ES appeared on release directory at the ftp a few days ago. It's available at mozilla-europe.org, but it's not available at mozilla.org FF start page, nor at all localizations download page. Due to this, most es-ES users aren't aware it's available. Could you please update these pages? Thanks. Le 28/04/2005 09:07, KikeG a �crit : > Firefox 1.0.3 es-ES appeared on release directory at the ftp a few > days ago. It's available at mozilla-europe.org, but it's not available > at mozilla.org FF start page, nor at all localizations dow...

reps-general@lists.mozilla.org, cliff argwings has invited you to open a Gmail account
I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's an invitation to create an account. You're Invited to Gmail! cliff argwings has invited you to open a Gmail account. Gmail is Google's free email service, built on the idea that email can be intuitive, efficient, and fun. Gmail has: *Less spam* Keep unwanted messages out of your inbox with Google's innovative technology. *Lots of space* Enough storage so that you'll never have to delete another message. *Built-in chat* Text or video chat with cliff argwings and other frie...

FF 1.0.3 es-ES available on mozilla-europe, but no on mozilla.org #2
pascal chevrel wrote: > Unless Spain suddenly moved next to California last night, es-ES users > should look at Mozilla Europe and not at mozilla.org for news about > their release!! Pardon me, but I'm pretty sure that most Firefox spanish users don't even know that mozilla-europe.org exists. Unless it changed last night, Firefox start page (the one that you go when you click on the throbber), is http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/start . Also, if you go to http://getfirefox.com, you are redirected to http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox . At both pages,...

Web resources about - How warm is in Europe? - opensuse.org.general

Geography of Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Europe is traditionally reckoned as one of seven continents . Physiographically , however, it is the northwestern peninsula of the larger landmass ...

Why is Europe closing its borders to Afghans?
Afghans become the latest to be denied access to Europe through the Greek-Macedonian border, closing a long-used route.

The invasion of Europe
... countries wanting these 5 million Middle Easterners and Africans, they should have flown them all directly to Berlin and Stockholm. No European ...

Psychic TV reschedule two-night Trans-Pecos celebration, touring Europe & other dates
Psychic TV's two-night celebration at Trans-Pecos back in January got squashed by Winter Storm Jonas, but they've regrouped and have rescheduled ...

FINTECH BRIEFING: Europe's fintech funding boom — BBVA ramps up open API platform — UK regulatory bodies ...
... beyond, produced by BI Intelligence . Want to receive The Fintech Briefing to your inbox? Enter your email in the box below. Email: EUROPE’S ...

1st Tesla Model Xs Have Been Spotted In Europe
Although it will probably still take some more months for Tesla Motors to deliver its first Model Xs to European customers, two of the company’s ...

Bishop Blames Europe For Near Extinction Of Christianity In Syria
Bishop Blames Europe For Near Extinction Of Christianity In Syria

A Window On The World Emerging Market Startups Take Centre Stage in Europe
Here's the irony. We live in a world that is characterised by near-instant communication across vast distances. Thanks to Skype and other conferencing ...

How disunity and instability in Europe benefits Vladimir Putin
Many world leaders are fretting over Britain's possible exit, or Brexit, from the European Union, which some fear could lead to the eventual ...