No video and no video codecs in Linphone

Hi,

In linphone I have non video codecs. As per some suggestions on other
forums I've switched to the Packman version, but alas with equal
results.
So basically I have two versions (3.3.2 and 3.4.3) that don't show
video.
In the Multimedia settings tab, the -Video input device- drop down list
is greyed out.

The funny thing is, it is a plain v4l Logitech C310 webcam. The webcam
works great. I have video (as we speak) with Kopete and ZoneMinder.

I'm on openSUSE 11.4 (x64).

Any suggestion appreciated!

Thanks,
Koos

--
koospol

koospol
12/10/2011 10:46:03 PM
opensuse.apps.multimedia 3307 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Update:
- Adding the x264 codec from the VLC repo didn't help.
- Reinstalling the OneClick multimedia codecs didn's help (although I
got a LOT of updates on that one)

--
koospol
koospol's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=31786

0
koospol

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

Choosing video codec to decode AVI video
How can I choose the video codec, DivX or XVid, that opens AVI files with FourCC "DX50" in Windows XP? I've got the DivX and XVid codecs installed in my computers, so I can play DivX and XVid videos in Windows Media Player, and use VirtualDub to edit them, both of them work well. DivX codec opens AVI files identified with FourCC code "DIVX" and XVid codec opens files identified with "XVID", that's ok. But AVI files identified with FourCC code "DX50" (created by one of those "video converter" programs, not by the code...

Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production
Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production Video Spokesperson - Innovate Media is a full-service, multimedia production company that specializes in video production for delivery over the web. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/macspeech-dictate video spokesperson, online web video, web video, web video production, online video production, promotional video ...

Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising
Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising Video Spokesperson - Online video is growing three times faster than Rich Media. Research predicts online video will receive sixty cents ($0.60) of every video/rich media dollar by 2013. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/epipen video spokesperson, sales training videos, online video advertising Crap! Spam has penetrated Mozilla defenses! :-P Op 28-4-2010 15:38, uitte innovate media de volgende woorden: > Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising > > Video Spokespe...

Photo manager that does videos with HTML Export and xine/codec issues with video from my camera
Some background... I've been away from Linux (openSUSE in particular) and I'm trying to get more into it. I've been posting photos on my own server for friends and familly and videos is a big thing. The camera I got is a Canon that does high-def in a movie file. Mediainfo states it is Quicktime, uses Advance Video Codec for video and PCM for audio. In Windows, Quicktime actually has a hard time playing this. Using the Divx Player, there is no problem playing it using the Haali media splitter in XP. Windows 7 splits Quicktime by default, but WMP still doesn't play thes...

stream video base from list of video (the list of video is in different web form)
the situation: client choose 1 of thousands list of video available in my website and able to watch it through internet base from what he/she choose problem: i don't know the suitable coding to make the media player play the right video. i wanna avoid from having thousands of web forms for thousands list of available video. i want one web form to stream those videos base from what client choose. Help me pls?...

Streaming Video or Display Video
I need to display video from my site. What i want is when a user click on the avi video link i want to take the user to new page where he can view the video built in to the page instead of poping the window media or other media player from their computer. Just a 2 by 4 in display on the new page. Please do let me know. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks You can send the name of the video by querystring (url) then in the next page take the name and set it to the player. below is an example  http://steveorr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog ...

Downloading videos and video clips
Name: Efstratios Sourlis Email: esourlisatoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading videos and video clips Comments: I cannot download any video clips since I switched over to Firefox. I keep getting the message that I am missing plug-ins. I download them and absolutely nothing happens. I still cannot download videos. I have to switch back to my Internet Explorer to view video clips. I checked the forum on this subject and there are only problem reports and no answers. Can you help in this matter? Thank you. Efstratios Sourlis Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Wi...

Distorted video during video playback
When I play a video in Totem, MPlayer, VLC or whatever, my displayed windows will look transparent in a funny way. Letters are not readable, colours get distorted and images with a black background (colour 0) will display the partial video in it. Is someone familiar with this bug, and if yes, what should I do to fix it? It is very annoying... :( Thanks in advance, John. -- bitty6710 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Can you tell us about the following: openSUSE version 11.?, 32 or 64 bit Desktop used: KDE or GNOME or ??? ...

Video
Name: Dave Alexander Email: dave_kitty_at_msn.com Product: Firefox Summary: Video Comments: To whom it may conern: I continually have a problem with video streaming, sometimes after clicking on a video news story, I get a screen telling me I need to install MSN Video even though it's already installed. Other times my Real Player will pop up and act like it's playing but only getting a blank screen. Thank You. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5 ...

video
I will do my best to explain what is happening by telling you what I am doing! First up I have 3 videos that I wish toconvert and burn to a single layer dvd. I have used mandvd to import and convert as well as create the menus! So far so good, the reulting iso is over 5 gig long. Not a problem I will use xDVDshrink to shrink it down. That works, but, when I play the dvd on my set top box, one of the menu items does not work! I was thinking of using kino and dvd styler combo but I have a slight problem with kino in that it seems to want to put black bars top and bottom, hence, me...

Video
Name: paul sponaugle Email: paulspoatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Video Comments: Trying to run Video at CNN.com === played, but no sound. I'll try other videos. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Video
I have T1.0.6. If I click a video page, I get "No device detected" and a link for Windows Media Player, but I already have it. If I get the same URL up with the player, I get "Class not recognized". Can anything be done about this? I am on W98SE, but have the latest version of DirectX. Martin Edwards wrote: > I have T1.0.6. If I click a video page, I get "No device detected" and > a link for Windows Media Player, but I already have it. If I get the > same URL up with the player, I get "Class not recognized". Can anything &...

Web resources about - No video and no video codecs in Linphone - opensuse.apps.multimedia

Linphone, open-source voip software - Linphone, an open-source video sip phone
Linphone, Free SIP VOIP client, open-source voip software for Linux, windows, mac, iphone, android. Free sip voip sdk.

Linphone for iPhone, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) ...
Get Linphone on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Video relay service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A video relay service (VRS), also sometimes known as a video interpreting service (VIS), is a videotelecommunication service that allows deaf ...

FBI: We need wiretap-ready Web sites - now
CNET learns the FBI is quietly pushing its plan to force surveillance backdoors on social networks, VoIP, and Web e-mail providers, and that ...

The Linux BeaconNovell Ships Community-Developed SUSE 10.1 Release
Novell Ships Community-Developed SUSE 10.1 Release Published: May 15, 2006 by Timothy Prickett Morgan It took a few weeks longer than expected, ...

Bye Bye Skype, Top 3 Free Replacements
Read about trends, technologies and best practices covered by experienced Giga Omni Media editors and writers. Participate in daily blog discusions ...

FLOSS Manuals (en)
We would like to invite you to help us as we work to develop free manuals and educational materials about free software. Click on any of the ...

Skype - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Skype ( / ˈ s k aɪ p / ) is a proprietary voice-over-Internet Protocol service and software application originally created by Niklas Zennström ...