Firefox + Adobe Flash 10 64-bit problem

So I've installed this plugin, but when I try to load youtube videos all
I get is... well nothing at all, not even a gray box. Shockwave Flash
player 10 is installed correctly, It's enabled in the list. Shockwave 9
is there as well, but I haven't been able to uninstall it since YaST
doesn't detect it, but it's disabled.

Any ideas?

Let me give an example:

And the winner is... GEORGIA! / This is the title
Rating: *****/*****           / No space between the title and the
rating, no video.

Hope I can get some help, thanks :)

--
Tkk32

Tkk32
11/23/2008 2:56:01 PM
opensuse.apps.multimedia 3307 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Check here
'Flash64 it's no dream & it works!!! - openSUSE Forums'
(http://tinyurl.com/62e9uu)

--
Box: Linux 2.6.25.18-0.2 x86_64 | OS 11.0 | (KDE4.1.3) "63.2" | M2N4-SLI
| AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidia 8500GT | 2GB RAM
Lap: OS 11.0 | Celeron 550 | (KDE4.1.3)"63.2" | Intel 965 GM | Lenovo
R61e | 1GB RAM
caf4926's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=204
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=400302

0
caf4926
11/23/2008 3:16:02 PM
Worked great. I had to get rid of the NPAPI plugins wrapper and flash 9
was stuck to that, works flawlessly now. :)

Thanks!

--
Tkk32
Tkk32's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=15861
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=400302

0
Tkk32

Proper Adobe Flash in 64 bit KUbuntu Linux with Firefox on 64 bit AMD processor? ; jor
What is the proper way to get Adobe Flash running in 64 bit KUbuntu Linux with Firefox on a 64 bit AMD processor? Adobe says they have discontinued work on their 64 bit version for now. Is it ok to use the only version of AF 10.1 they make available for linux on a KUbuntu 10.4 AND 64 bit version, running FF? On #firefox on irc: kbrosnan: 32 bit won't work by default, your distro may have a way to run 32 bit firefox or a program called nspluginwrapper can allow you to run 32 bit flash in 64 bit firefox Any idea what the proper way for Ubuntu is? Thanks :) ...

Hulu, Adobe Flash 10 for 64-bit -- Please add to 11.4 !
I am hoping (begging) that openSuse 11.4 64-bit will make using the Hulu Desktop easier. The crux of the problem is that it requires the 64-bit version of flash for linux, which, everytime I check, is still in alpha. Currently Hulu only makes a RedHat and Debian package available. I wish openSuse would add in the full Hulu application in 11.4 -- jbailo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Using 64 bit flash is pretty straightforward. Clear instructions are given in the thread:- '64-bit Flash Available Once More' (ht...

Adobe Flash & Flash CS4 not supports 64 bit
Name: red.male@rediffmail.com Email: reddotmaleatrediffmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Adobe Flash & Flash CS4 not supports 64 bit Comments: Flash player & Flash CS4 are not supported by Minefield 64. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1 x64; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009030713 Minefield/3.0.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10
Name: Ruediger Gehring Email: infoatcablekingdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10 Comments: After installing the update of the Adobe Flash Player, the flash category-menu on our homepage can'nt be seen. In IE6+7 everything works fine. Combination of Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 9 works also fine. Homepage: www.cableking.de Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respon...

No Flash support in Firefox 3.0.5 and Adobe flash 10
I am running the 64 bit openSUSE 11.1 and with firefox 3.0.5 and adobe flash 10 I firefox does not seem to see that I have flash installed. Here is a list of flash related plugins that I have installed vendion@Big-O:~> sudo zypper se flash Loading repository data... Reading installed packages... S | Name | Summary | Type --+-----------------------+---------------------------------------------------+----------- i | flash-player | Adobe Flash PlugIn and standalone Player | package | flash-player | Adobe...

Is it a firefox problem or an adobe flash install problem that the plugin just won't install
I'm on Windows XP with Firefox 35.0.1 and I received a message to install the latest flash plugin which I've done many times before. I was absolutely positive that I went to the correct Adobe domain and flash version test location, and I downloaded the flash plugin stub. But it just won't install. 1. I kill Firefox. 2. I doubleclick on the adobe stub installer. 3. It downloads the rest of whatever it needs (takes a few minutes). 4. It then says it has completed successfully and deletes the stub. But, much to my dismay, time and time again (the definition of ins...

problem with adobe flash 10
Name: Giorgio Email: nuvoladotspeedyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: problem with adobe flash 10 Comments: oggi dopo aver installato l'ultimo aggioramento di firefox ho problemi con adobe flash. anke se installato correttamente mi da sempre problemi, mi chiede di reinstallarlo continuamente. a volte lo reinstalla e altre mi da errore.. anche foxtab mi da problemi perchè mi chiede il flash... spere in un veloce aggiornamento. grazie Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; it; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendri...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Scrolling with Mouse wheel Problems with Flash in Firefox (2.0.0.12 (Linux) + newest Adobe Flash Linux)
Hi, I have the problem that when I use my mouse wheel to scroll down a page and happen to have my cursor come over a flash object, the scrolling stops. Obviously the mouse wheel commands are sent to the Plugin, even though I have never brought it to focus with a click. The windows version of Firefox behaves different in this matter. It allows continues scrolling without stop. The stop is very unsettling, especially if you don't use a mouse directly but an emulated mouse. First of all: I don't want to install a flash blocker but rather find a solution than a workarou...

Mozilla Firefox 32 bit, Mozilla Firefox 64 bit
Name: Patrick Dreier Email: patrickdotdreieratmymaildotch Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Firefox 32 bit, Mozilla Firefox 64 bit Comments: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren! Könnt Ihr bitte ein Mozilla Firefox für Windows XP Professional 32 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x86_Setup_2_0_0_13.exe und einen Mozilla Firefox für Windows XP Professional 64 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x64_Setup_2_0_0_13.exe programmieren! Hochachtungsvoll! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ...

Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit)
Name: Dmitry Viazmin Email: dmitrydotviazminattutdotby Product: Firefox Summary: Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit) Comments: Hi, It would be great to get a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit). Do you plan to do that? Best Regards, Dmitry Viazmin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a...

Problem z 64-bit Firefox
Name: Email: piotrdotedotpdot71atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problem z 64-bit Firefox Comments: Zainstalowałem Namoroka 64bit i są problemy z zainstalowaniem adobe flash player , niby się instaluje ale w rzeczywistości nie wyświetlają się żadne filmy i animacje. Jak możecie to podpowiedzcie co zrobić aby korzystać w pełni z 64bit-ej wersji. Pozdrawiam. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; pl; rv:1.9.2.2) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to thi...

Firefox 64 bit, windows, flash
Name: Krzysztof Email: uhzzreatgmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Firefox 64 bit, windows, flash Comments: Hi, I am using nightly builds of firefox 64bit version for windows. I know that flash is not available to the 64bit version. My question is - why? Since firefox is executing some plugins (like flash) in other process - can't it execute 32bit process for 32bit version of flash? It should be doable... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; en-US; rv:2.0b2pre) Gecko/20100703 Minefield/4.0b2pre Creative ZENcast v1.02.11 From URL: htt...

Problem with Adobe flash plugins for Firefox
Name: nikolaos Email: nikolaosatrs Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with Adobe flash plugins for Firefox Comments: Regards, I am Vista user and i have problem with Adobe flash plugins for Firefox. Please tell me how i may be resolve this problem in future Aith my homage, Nikola from Serbia Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Web resources about - Firefox + Adobe Flash 10 64-bit problem - opensuse.apps.multimedia

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox