Ghost peer to peer

Sometimes we ghost image 1 machine from another (peer to peer).  If I do
this with ZCM, what must I do to the freshly imaged machine to have
registration, etc. work correctly?

--
willmw

willmw
1/12/2010 3:26:01 PM
novell.zenworks.cfg.10.agent 2099 articles. 0 followers. Follow

willmw,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

PEER-TO-PEER
Howdy Security minded people!!! Iwas wondering , How much Peer -to -peer file sharing can you NOT do with a GOOD firewall like ZONE alarm, TpF , and SYgate.????????? Does not a firewall BLOCK OFF the PORT 139 NETBIOS feature that is SO intrinsic to FILESHARING ?? ,ala GNUTELLA , GROKSTER ,IMESH ,KAZZA ????????????? sstu wrote: > Howdy Security minded people!!! Iwas wondering , How much Peer > -to -peer file sharing can you NOT do with a GOOD firewall like ZONE > alarm, TpF , and SYgate.????????? Does not a firewall BLOCK OFF the > PORT 139 NETBIOS feat...

peer to peer
Hi guys I don't have to reset my home peer to peer often so I have totally forgotten how to do it. I am running win98se with all the updates, thin Ethernet cable Ethernet cards in each machine. The computer tells me that the ports, irq, and mem address match between hardware and software, the workgroup names are the same. I can see the one computer name in nhood on each machine but not both names on each machine. I uninstalled ZAF and moved the IE6.0 beta INTRANET security to low. This was working yesterday I installed a new copy of Win98se on my wife's machine which hadn...

Peer to Peer
Hi, I am studying a new Peer2Peer project and I have some concerns that speed limit cannot be done. I mean. The software can show the download (or upload) is using n% ( n<30) of your bandwidth but in fact it's using all of it. If I get the project, I will use Delphi + Indy. But first I would like to know from you if you can control your bandwidth through a software? TIA, Clément Hi, You generally cant control the peak bandwidth use (unless you have the intention to hack the network card in use). You can however control the bandwidth use over time. You do th...

Peer to peer connection
Hi, I'm trying to make a program to transfer files between my pc and another that is behind a router. My side will act as master and the other just as a slave, serving what master asks without user interference. I know that the easiest way is to run a idTCPserver at the slave side and a idTCPclient at master's side, but this needs to forward the used port at the router. I want to keep out of this. So I try the reverse way. A idTCPclient at slave side and idTCPserver at my side as master (in my side I can forward ports). Starting the slave it connects to master-server. Af...

Peer to Peer Option
--____ADXKZADLVECJQHAJDWKJ____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Tue, 20 Feb 2006 10:29:28 +0000" Hi, Does anyone know how to setup the iFolder 3.2 peer to peer option? on the = iFolder website (www.ifolder.com) it says it is contained in the source = downloads. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. Steve. --____ADXKZADLVECJQHAJDWKJ____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____SBDTGINQINGHZHNMBGVL____" --____SBDTGINQINGHZHNMBGVL____ ...

Peer to peer with XP
I'm back to my never ending network server dilemma... I last left off building a new server computer running W2Kpro and Metadot portal intranet server. It has been working well but not in active use, it's sitting on my bench running everything and backing itself up every night. Problem with Metadot is a) I cannot get direct file access to the HD. b) It's way more than we need. We basically just want to have access to shared MS access, word and excel docs on the server and be able to open them on any local PC. In the Win9x days this is what worked, but since the addi...

Peer to peer applications
Am facing a problem in developing peer to peer appln. first of all a machine has two ips(one private visible in intranet like 192.168.0.121 and second public ip visible in internet 10.2.2.3).now i need to connect to a peer located at remote place with the same criteria(two ips).The problem is i cnt go through the public ip to internal ip.On reading some articles on net i came to know the technique used to connect through public ip to private ip is termed as "HOLE PUNCHING"/"PORT FORWARDING".can some one help me on this issue? r is there any alternative other than this.I have to do it progra...

Peer 2 Peer
Hi, is there any quick guide about using P2P functionality in 3.8?, i've been using unison between 2 hosts and worked well so far. Now I need to sync 4 machines with the same data and I guess iFolder would do a better job. Regards, -- ciriarte ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ciriarte, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Vis...

Hamachi
Having briefly read about the new Hamachi VPN system I am of the understanding that to initially make the connection I have to log on to the Hamaci server to get the IP addresses. Would this not only be necessary for dynamic IP addresses. Geoff Lane Geoff Lane wrote: > Having briefly read about the new Hamachi VPN system I am of the > understanding that to initially make the connection I have to log on > to the Hamaci server to get the IP addresses. > > Would this not only be necessary for dynamic IP addresses. > > Geoff Lane > I'm not sure...

Peer to Peer Issues
I have a small network operating behind a NAT router, OSs consist of XP home and Ubuntu Linux. On my NAT router I have tended to block all ports outbound and open up as required. In the UK many TV networks operate a Peer to Peer system to allow viewers to catch up on TV programs after the initial broadcast. What are the main security issues with this, I understand P2P as effectively allowing anyone access to my PC but assume this is Read Only and only a specific directory. To date I have tended to use the streaming service but quality is less than obtaining the entire p...

peer to peer programming
Hi, Does anyone know where I could find information about creating peer to peer applications in perl? (Like messengers that don't require a base server...) If it is possible to do it in perl, please tell me where I can find more about it if you know. Thank you. Octavian On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 20:45 +0300, Octavian Rasnita wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know where I could find information about creating peer to peer > applications in perl? > (Like messengers that don't require a base server...) > > If it is possible to do it in perl, plea...

Mapping Peer-to-Peer Networks
Peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing networks are perhaps the most innovative new information space to emerge on the Internet in recent years. These new networks have attracted many users and much press attention, along with the ire of some powerful media corporations and trade organizations who feel threatened by this alternative, bottom-up mode of information distribution. Some commentators see P2P networks as offering a significantly more 'democratic', perhaps even 'anarchic', information topography and engendering new forms of online social structures completel...

Ajax for peer 2 peer
Ajax is being used on a large scale for web development these days. But can it be used for peer 2 peer platform such as file sharing application? What technology are you intending to use for the p2p platform, and how do you want to use Ajax within that? Bear in mind that Ajax is primarily javascript, so your technology should be able to support that, and http. Please don't make the same mistake that thousands of others make, and try to cram in Ajax wherever you can, just because it seems to be "cool" at the moment.  I've seen too many otherwise good websites complete...

Hamachi
I listened with interest to the discussions on VPN. I have a router that has a VPN server built in so haven't looked so far elsewhere but listening to a problem a friend had with VPN I pointed him to hamachi and it worked first go. What I am wondering is, does it just join two computers and allow each to view each other's shares, I'm assuming it doesn't extend to shares within one of the computer's local LAN. Geoff Lane ...

Web resources about - Ghost peer to peer - novell.zenworks.cfg.10.agent

Ghost - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In traditional belief and fiction , a ghost (sometimes known as a spectre (British English) or specter (American English), phantom , apparition ...

Brussels remains a ghost town as lockdown continues in the wake of Paris attacks
Steven Devisscher's bar in downtown Brussels normally teems with more than 200 customers quaffing specialty Belgian beers on a Saturday night. ...

High school sexting scandal shines light on ghost apps that keep nude photos hidden
One student called the boy with the largest collection &quot;the pimp of pictures&quot;.

Broadcast's 10 p.m. Ghost Town More Derelict Than Ever
Broadcast TV's prime-time ghost town is growing ever more desolate, as live viewing in the 10 p.m. time slot continues to shrivel like a neglected ...

Rolls-Royce announces one Ghost of a recall
Filed under: Recalls , Rolls-Royce , Sedan , Luxury Rolls-Royce announced a recall for precisely one example of the 2015 Ghost sedan over thorax ...

Brussels Becomes a Ghost Town as Terror Keeps People Inside
Steven Devisscher’s bar in downtown Brussels normally teems with more than 200 customers quaffing specialty Belgian beers on a Saturday night. ...

Two killed, 10 hurt in Texas crash involving Ghost Inside band tour bus
A tour bus carrying members of the rock band The Ghost Inside and a truck crashed head-on in West Texas on a two-lane desert road, killing the ...

Ghost Security: The real hackers waging war on ISIS after the Paris attacks
Ghost Security has been flooded with tips following the Paris attacks.

Jon Heder & Justin Long’s ‘Ghost Team’ Acquired By The Orchard
The Orchard has acquired North American, UK, Australian and New Zealand distribution rights on Oliver Irving’s Ghost Team , starring Jon Heder ...

Ghost in the Shell shooter hits Steam next month
The wonderfully named Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online GITS:SAC-FAO for short is coming to Steam some time in December. ...