Severity:	Error
Date:	November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM
Acknowledged Date:	None
Source:	/Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58
Message ID:	ERROR
Probable Cause URL:	None
Log ID:	ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971
Related Objects:	None

What does this means ?
0
Marc
11/14/2007 4:48:43 PM
novell.zenworks.cfg.10.agent 2099 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Marc-Andre,

no idea, maybe a little more background information would help?

--

Shaun Pond

0
Shaun
11/15/2007 5:23:07 AM
well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's
about it..........

Shaun Pond wrote:
> Marc-Andre,
>
> no idea, maybe a little more background information would help?

0
Marc
11/15/2007 1:07:46 PM
Marc-Andre Vallee,

Probably will have to look at the machines zmd.log

--
Jared Jennings - Data Technique, Inc.
Novell Support Forums Sysop

errors errors errors..

Error, Error and more errors

error error error

Reinstall error Agent error 10.2
Zenworks agent 10.2 will not install the error is list in ZPA.status file. What else can I remove to get agent installed? KEY_STATE_Initial KEY_STATE_Configured KEY_STATE_Verified KEY_PROGRESS_novell-zenworks-version-10.2.0.25097.msi_1_45_2 KEY_PROGRESS_CASA.msi_2_45_4 KEY_PROGRESS_authtokenclient.msi_3_45_6 KEY_PROGRESS_novell-zenworks-bundle-10.2.0.19579.msi_4_45_8 KEY_PROGRESS_novell-zenworks-inventory-10.2.0.22786.msi_5_45_11 KEY_PROGRESS_novell-zenworks-policy-10.2.0.21001.msi_6_45_13 KEY_PROGRESS_novell-zenworks-remotemanagement-10.2.0.22213.msi_7_45_15 KEY_PROGRESS_nov...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

CIFs Error: Storage Error Unknown error with error code: -602
Server was an Identity Migration target (source single server tree nw6sp5/edir8737/gw8hp1 to oes2sp1x64+latest patches), but I have been having problems with getting cifs to work since the migration. Whenever I go into iManager, file protocols, cifs & try to make any change other than stopping/starting the service I get the error in the subject (even to change something simple like the comment). Other oddities I noticed since the actual IM swap that somehow might have something to do with this: users arent LUM enabled or so it seems the afpProxyUser- & cifsProxyUser- both...

[ILINK32 Error] Error: Error processing module
Hi! I have this error when trying to build a project of mine, using XE2 Update4: {code} [ILINK32 Error] Error: Error processing module [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unable to perform link {code} The project uses some source files from another project that is maintained by a different developer. Since I did an update on those files, I get this message. Whenever I restore the files, build is successful, so it is pretty obvious that something changed in those files that makes linking unsuccessful. But how can I track down which file is the one (out from around 100)? Regarding to the he...

Build errors message but no errors in Error List
I am using VB.Net in Visual Web Developer Express. When I press F5 to run my application I get the 'There were build errors. Wouild you like to continue and run the last successful build?' message. I select 'No', and,  if the Error List window was shut it opens, but there are no errors listed in it. I'm sure this has worked before. Is there another way of finding errors? According to Help | About I am using version 8.0.50727.42. Thanks for any help.  One of the things with the error window is you can selectively display errors, warnings and messages.  I...

Parser error or Dataset Error or Namespace Error
I am new to ASP.NET and I am currently learning to use the VS 2005 Express tools. I've been able to get along smoothly for sometime; getting bugs and resolving them from your very valuable posts in this forum. Now I have a problem that I have no idea where to begin to resolve the problem. It appears to be a Parser Error, but then when I try to view my pages, I get a lot of other apparently related errors. I am suspecting that I have, one way or the other, messed up my dataset schema definition. The strange thing about this error is that I cannot open any other pages anymore. Even those simp...

Help
The Rep Agent on our production database stopped with the following error in the ASE error log (ASE version 11.5.1, Rep Server 11.5.1 on NT): 01:00000:00064:2000/05/09 17:40:13.10 server Adaptive Server failed to retrieve a row via its RID in database 'lumina' because the requested RID has a higher number than the last RID on the page. Rid pageid = 0x12e221; row num = 0xa. Page pointer = 0x38ad7000, pageno = 1237537, status = 0x105, objectid = 8, indexid = 0, level = 0. 01:00000:00064:2000/05/09 17:40:13.12 server Rep Agent Thread for database 'lumina' (dbid = 5) te...

[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external -- Error message
I have a VCL component compiled using Delphi 2010. This VCL component accesses functions in an external DLL. When I try to use this component in C++ Builder 2010, I get the error message below when compiling: [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'PdacOpenDatabase' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\PERVASIVE SOFTWARE\PSQL\SDK\PDAC\DELPHI2010\LIB\PB200R2010.LIB|btvtables This only occurs when "Build with runtime packages" is unchecked and only within C++ Builder. If I compile the same basic program in Delphi, it works using runtime packages or not. Any id...

COMPILE ERROR
Hi, I've been struggeling with this problem for some days now :( I truely hope that someone can help out! This is the erorr I get when I try to compile a project for a Pocket PC 2002 (wince 3.0) with eVC++ C:\Tutorial\TestProject2\customer.cpp(10) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Sqlca' C:\Tutorial\TestProject2\customer.cpp(10) : error C2501: 'UlSqlca' : missing storage-class or type specifiers C:\Tutorial\TestProject2\customer.cpp(10) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found This is wha...

Web resources about - error error ! - novell.zenworks.cfg.10.agent

Pilot error - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pilot error (sometimes called cockpit error ) is a term used to describe the cause of an accident involving an airworthy aircraft where the pilot ...

85 people missing in China landslide as residents blame government, officials cite human error - CTV ...
Rescuers searched Monday for 85 missing people a day after the collapse of a mountain of excavated soil and construction waste that had been ...

Another Major NYT Error
... public Facebook postings about her feelings about jihad; it wrapped that contention into what reads as a condemnation of the U.S. anti-terrorism ...

Earthquake error in Facebook review of 2015
Footage featuring in Facebook's 2015 video review of the Nepal earthquake footage is in fact from Egypt, as BBC verifiers discovered at the time ...

New HTTP 451 error indicates pages have been blocked or censored
It's not every day that a new HTTP error code is introduced there are, after all, a limit to the number that could possibly be needed but it ...

Yield Curve and Spreads: Fed's Real Policy Error in Pictures; What's Next?
... 1998-2015 (Year-End Values) Bubbles of Increasing Amplitude Over Time In the above chart, my statement " Fed's Real Policy Error is to Encourage ...

‘Miss Universe’ Ratings OK On Fox With Winner Error, ‘Sunday Night Football’ Matches Season Low
There were winners and losers on Sunday's primetime, and if you were either the Philadelphia Eagles or Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez, last ...

Database error publishes data of 3 million Hello Kitty fans
Online researcher Chris Vickery uncovered a database this weekend containing the personal information of 3.3 million accounts associated with ...

New 451 Error Code Aims To Fight Censorship On The Web
When web users try to access a site that is censored, they may see the new error code 451. In Ray Bradbury's novel Fahrenheit 451 , a dystopian ...

GET OUT OF JAIL FREE Wash. state computer error frees thousands of inmates
GET OUT OF JAIL FREE Wash. state computer error frees thousands of inmates