PXE no work to do... was working

My imaging setup was working friday, and now all of a sudden all I get
is "no work to do"  I have done a DSREPAIR and still nothing happens...
Any ideas?

sending PROXY_CMD_PXE_FILE packet
	proxyGetPXEFilename returned workToDo = 1
	proxyGetPXEFilename returned SUCCESS
	PXE Filename  = /cmds/z_auto.cmd
	pxeProxyInit Success
EXIT ZENGetPXEFilename returning (workToDo) 0
EXIT ZENGetPXEFilename returning (filename) /cmds/z_auto.cmd

--
joshund
0

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:19:30 GMT, joshund wrote:

> Any ideas?

any change?

could you post the imgserv log when you imgserv -debug?
--

If you have already compiled drivers or have linux.2 please put them on
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?zfdimgdrv

Marcus Breiden

If you are asked to email me information please change -- to - in my e-mail
address.
The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion.
http://www.edu-magic.net
0
Marcus
10/9/2006 4:56:00 PM
I finally got it work...

The workstation was registered on Friday, so I failed to check "Put
image on this worksation on next boot" under Zenworks Imaging
Configuration on ConsoleOne.

--
joshund
0
On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 19:49:26 GMT, joshund wrote:

> I finally got it work...

thanks for letting us know..