Imaging, but not imaging

We multicasted to 43 machines. Updated the image on the master.
Multicasted the updated image to 36 machines. (the other 7 wouldn't join
the session for some unknown reason). I visually verified that all 36
were imaging. One of the 8 which didn't rename appears to not even have
been imaged. The problems with the previous image were still there. It's
as though the machine didn't image even though I saw it take part in the
session and the temp bar going across the screen.

What the heck's going on here?

AlaN
0
AlaN
7/31/2006 7:56:02 PM
novell.zenworks.7x.image.win 2180 articles. 0 followers. Follow

As a try, what happens if you boot either to PXE or the bootcd and try
hand imaging the PCs?

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Novell Support Forum Sysop

"I Believe there is more than one way to skin a cat.......
And the cat won't like any of them."
- Jeff Foxworthy

"I believe music hath charms to sooth the savage beast........
but a brick to the head is faster."
- Ron White
0
Timothy
7/31/2006 10:01:04 PM
Timothy Leerhoff wrote:
> As a try, what happens if you boot either to PXE or the bootcd and try
> hand imaging the PCs?

That worked just fine doing one at a time. Haven't tried a multicast
from an image on the server. That'll be my next test tomorrow. Other ideas?
0
AlaN
8/2/2006 6:52:44 PM
Have you tried setting one PC as the master, then broadcast the image
to a group of PCs?

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Novell Support Forum Sysop

"I Believe there is more than one way to skin a cat.......
And the cat won't like any of them."
- Jeff Foxworthy

"I believe music hath charms to sooth the savage beast........
but a brick to the head is faster."
- Ron White
0
Timothy
8/2/2006 11:00:52 PM
Timothy Leerhoff wrote:
> Have you tried setting one PC as the master, then broadcast the image
> to a group of PCs?

That's what I was doing initially when the imaging didn't work.
0
AlaN
8/3/2006 2:47:32 PM
> That's what I was doing initially when the imaging didn't work.

Thought you were multicasting it from the server directly.  Must have
mis understood your initial posting....sorry.

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Novell Support Forum Sysop

"I Believe there is more than one way to skin a cat.......
And the cat won't like any of them."
- Jeff Foxworthy

"I believe music hath charms to sooth the savage beast........
but a brick to the head is faster."
- Ron White
0
Timothy

image and image
// create an image object, using the filename we just retrieved System.Drawing.Image image = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(Server.MapPath(file)); // create the actual thumbnail imageSystem.Drawing.Image thumbnailImage = image.GetThumbnailImage(64, 64, new System.Drawing.Image.GetThumbnailImageAbort(ThumbnailCallback), IntPtr.Zero);   now my question is how to display this image in my image1 control in asp.net (version 1.1) the below line of code is not working.  Image1.ImageUrl=thumbnailImage.ToString();Mark As Answer If my reply helped you. Hi, you can save t...

Image in image
Hi, I have a project where clients viewing my website can buy t-shirts. They can choose from a number of t-shirt colors and shapes which are their plain colour. They can also choose a number of prints to be placed on the t-shirt. These will be graphics stored in a database. My problem is on how I can displaty the t-shirt with the graphics or logo they chose on te t-shirt. It would be something like drawing text on an image but instead drawing an existing image on the base image. Any Ideas? (I am using visual studio 2005 and vb.NET)   RegardsMerovingian you 1. You can create a...

Image on Image
I am trying to display a page that has image of a map on it. The user can then place other images of red thumbtacks on the image at different locations. Then when these thumb tacks are clicked on, they open a folder of pics related to the area. I saw a method in the imageButton class that returns the (x,y) of the location where the user clicked. I thought I could use this information to place another, smaller image button, on that area. My problem is that i can't seem to get the bottom imageButton to be transparent so I can see the smaller one. Am i on the right track with this. Any advi...

display image in a image image button
hi   i have to display an image in image button while uploading mycode Image1.ImageUrl = Upload.PostedFile.FileName; is not working thanks Hi You need to save the PostedFile to the disk on the server and then assign it to ImageUrl. Take a look at the following links for more infoprmation on how to do this.  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/netimageupload.aspx http://www.stardeveloper.com/articles/display.html?article=2003022601&page=1Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way ...

Displaying image from database(image datatype) to image control
Hie all...I'm a newbie at asp.net. I m currently using asp.net 2.0.I m having a problem with displaying images on my web form. Have tried looking thru all codes but i can't find a step by step tutorial for doing so. I understand that in asp.net 1.1, the detailsview can automatically be linked to the image field and display the image. But this is not possible now. So, i have decided to just display the image in an image control.from my understanding, 1. retrieve image from database and convert it to temporary image file in a file path. 2. use the image control's imageurl to point to the file....

Image in Image Frame
Name: Winbinar Product: Firefox Summary: Image in Image Frame Comments: I usually do surfing in Internet with disabled option "show pictures". But I sometimes want a look to the picture. I do right click on the picture and select "Show Picture". Browser shows only this picture. Why you didn't this possibility as in Internet Explorer? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

how to superimpose image over image
Hi,   Could please you please tell me how to solve this problem,    I have Category and products, after selecting category and products,     I am display product Image and also I am giving aspx file upload control to upload logo and display logo on middle of the product image    User will select image and click on submit button. Then uploaded logo should be in    Middle of the product image    Example (if product image width 200 and height 200) and then uploaded image should be placed center&...

Display image from image
Let me explain more. I have a Gridview, that displays an image.  Then i have a detailsview displaying an image from the selected value in the gridview.  Simple.  When i click on one of the images from the gridview, it displays the correct image in the detailsview.  Basically, i have two images in each row of the table in the database.The only way this works is if i have "autogenerateselectbutton=true" set.  I do not want the select link next to my image.  I want to be able to pick on the image in the GridView, and have it show the correct image in...

How can set an image from SystemDrawing.Image into WebControls.Image?
I want directly to set an image from SqlServer to the webform. Do you know how to do it ? please tell me. In the window form I saw a method to set an image from SqlServer: byte[] imgData=(byte[])dr["PictureFile"] // dr is SqlDataReader when call data from SqlServer MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream(imgData); PictureBox1.Image = System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(ms); ms.Close(); but I have not yet seen any method set an image from SqlServer to WebForm. Have you seen it please tell me, thanks. ...

Where to create image to be used on ZENworks imaging
Again, I went through the documentations and they do not indicate where I can create an image that I can have the ConsoleOne to select the image and I already created the boot disk which I can boot up a workstation to be imaged. Any ideas?? Send the image to the a server running ZEN imaging. Any volume, but I normally setup a directory or volume just for ZEN images. -- Timothy Leerhoff Novell Support Forum Sysop Example: server\volume\imgs Darrell Eddy "Alex Petersen" <amp.pci@gmail.com> wrote in message news:KZsqi.5520$oH4.4266@prv-forum2....

Save Image Path into Database, Retrieve Image Path by Particular Image ID and Display Image through Gridview
Hi All, Currently, I have a file upload control in my aspx page to allow user to upload images. When the user clicks the SAVE button, the image will be saved in a particular folder named 'PMap' that located within the website. What I am trying to do here is to direct all uploaded images into a common image folder (in this case 'PMap') and then, retrieve the images and displayed it through a Gridview according to its respective image id. I have managed to store all uploaded images into a common image folder, PMap. However, I hope advice can be given on my following pro...

Creating Thumbnail Images
Hi all, I have a script that uploads an image and creates a thumbnail for it. Ideally this thumbnail would be a smaller filesize but this is not what is happening. I have just uploaded a few images one of which was 378x521px and 11.3Kb. The thumbnail image created from this was 145x200 and 55.5Kb! Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I am using the GetThumbnailImage method as such:  System.Drawing.Image myThumbnail = myBitmap.GetThumbnailImage(intThumbWidth, intThumbHeight, myCallBack, IntPtr.Zero);myThumbnail.Save (Server.MapPath(sSavePath + sThumbFile)); Many thank...

Thumbnail image to popup Fullsize image (image paths from a database)
I am trying to modify an example of code from http://www.huntingground.freeserve.co.uk/main/mainfram.htm  - - >  Image Scripts - - > Image Gallery 7 (Reusing popup for large image)   where instead of using the hardcoded image in the example javascript, I can reference the path to that image which is loaded in my Access DB.   I was able to modify the HTML img to find the src of the thumbnail path. So too is the path to the full image located in my Access DB.   Is there a way I can load the path to the full image in the javascript or does anyone ...

image button does not show images after modifications with bitmap on high indexed images.
 i am using bitmap  to create  a new images from alraedy exisiting images...i am using graphics also to write on images ...but after saving the images to final destination..server control image   does not show images ...can ny body help me out of this ....waiting for urs responses   ^    ^  ( '..!..' ) Sincerely,Mohanish Mahajan.Microsoft Online Community Support“Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ” If the server contr...

Web resources about - Imaging, but not imaging - novell.zenworks.7x.image.win

Imaging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imaging is the representation or reproduction of an object's outward form; especially a visual representation (i.e., the formation of an image ...

Thermal Imaging Camera Review for Energy Efficiency Work: Flir One vs. Seek
Thermal imaging can be used to spot heat signatures, something our naked eye can’t see. In the world of sustainability, this tech is particularly ...

Up-Close Bee's Eye Takes Nikon Imaging Top Prize
The results are in for the 2015 edition of the annual photomicrography competition.

FLIR Encourages Developers to Put Thermal Imaging to Creative Use
As this slide show demonstrates, an interest in FLIR Systems' technologies is expanding, including into construction, games and senior care. ...

Flir's New Thermal Imaging Camera Fits Into a GoPro Mount
The Flir One thermal imaging camera is awesome fun , but when you put the technology on a drone, it also becomes quite useful. That’s why the ...

Renowned scientist Chloe Kardoggian takes a thermal imaging stress test
... featured five experiential learning zones, one of which was designed to capture pets' stress levels. The main attraction was a thermal imaging ...

New imaging technique reveals early brain damage caused by hypertension
Researchers have found that a new imaging technique known as diffusion tensor imaging can show when high blood pressure causes early damage to ...

First-in-man use of virtual reality imaging in cardiac cath lab to treat blocked coronary artery
Virtual reality (VR) has potential to revolutionize some aspects of medicine and healthcare. Several medical specialties are already using it ...

Thermal Imaging Scans of Pyramids May Indicate Hidden Chambers
Experts say the anomalies detected in the structures' surfaces during their investigation are "impressive"—and may point to areas we have yet ...

Imaging identifies cartilage regeneration in long-distance runners
Using a mobile MRI truck, researchers followed runners for 4,500 kilometers through Europe to study the physical limits and adaptation of athletes ...