Drivers? Intel board DG33BU

Have got some more pcs with Intel board DG33BU. These are the same model
board as a recent purchase for which Zen works OK. I can't see a
revision number on the newer boards.

PXE boot Linux stops just after 'Starting hardware detection'

     always get:
         udevd-event[3443]: create_node: symlink(../../sda, etc)
failed:File exists

     now get as well, twice, and then hangs with no keyboard response:
         udevd-event[3878]: wait_for_sysfs: waiting for
'/sys/devices/ocu0000:00/0000:1c.1/0000:02:00.0/host4/target4:0:1:0/bus'
failed

What could be the difference between these and the other recent purchase?

Regards Warren
0
mcu
3/4/2008 12:29:25 AM
novell.zenworks.7x.image.win 2180 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I feel a dill. The new ones had a second DVD drive installed, and both
were set on slave.

Copied to TFTP the IR1HP2 files and it still doesn't autodetect the
e1000 NIC

Warren

mcu wrote:
> Have got some more pcs with Intel board DG33BU. These are the same model
> board as a recent purchase for which Zen works OK. I can't see a
> revision number on the newer boards.
>

> PXE boot Linux stops just after 'Starting hardware detection'
>
>     always get:
>         udevd-event[3443]: create_node: symlink(../../sda, etc)
> failed:File exists
>
>     now get as well, twice, and then hangs with no keyboard response:
>         udevd-event[3878]: wait_for_sysfs: waiting for
> '/sys/devices/ocu0000:00/0000:1c.1/0000:02:00.0/host4/target4:0:1:0/bus'
> failed
>
> What could be the difference between these and the other recent purchase?

> Regards Warren
0
mcu

Zenworks Imaging Problem with Intel 965
Hi, I Have been look at the imaging problem We are having related to the Intel 965 motherboard. I have already applied the hot patch 3 (ZDM7SP1_HP3_20070220) this has upgraded the Linux kernel to 2.6.16.21-0.25. However I�m still having a problem with the kernel finding the cdrom at startup. It just stops with the error message �Could not find the ZENWorks installation CD. Activating manual setup program.� I have done some research and it looks to be a problem with the kernel not supporting the IDE controller architecture. It appears that the problem has been fixed in later kerne...

Zen Imaging Intel DQ35 Board errors.
I'm trying to image a new machine with an Intel DQ35 Chipset. Something about the board won't let the e1000 network card driver automatically load. I keep coming up to manual setup mode for ENGL. Says "Could not find the ZENworks Installation Source. Activating manual setup" when Ctrl+Alt into imaging. There is no option to get out of manual setup unless you manually load the driver before exiting, then you can get to regular ZIM and from there out to prompt. But by then the driver's loaded. After manual setup, imaging works fine. I've tried the...

Install newer nic card drivers to the Zenworks imaging service
I am having trouble getting Zenworks to recognize a intel marvel yukon nic card. I can remote control the Workstation but I cannot take an image off the machine. I was told, that I could add drivers to the zenworks setup but was given any details on how to accomplish this task. On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:47:33 GMT, dmackay@forthancockisd.net wrote: > I am having trouble getting Zenworks to recognize a intel marvel yukon nic > card. I can remote control the Workstation but I cannot take an image off > the machine. I was told, that I could add drivers to the zenworks s...

Device drivers hang loading on Intell SE7501HG2 Server Board
Running either Orginal 5.1 CD or 5.1sp7 install cd or system initialization of drivers hang system. especially ADPU320 and ideata. Loads latest driver for Adaptec Raid 5 OK. Fails on on board Scsi or IDe controller. Need help replacement for Police Dept. Server. Urgent Lets make sure. You tried the 5.1 SP7 overlay and it fails? If so then start with the drivers on the Adaptec site for the controller. -- Dave Lunn NSC SysOp http://support-forums.novell.com Hi, snkpcsys@snkpcsys.com wrote: > > Running either Orginal 5.1 CD or 5.1sp7 install cd or system &...

NW 6.5 SATA Driver For Intel Board and Promise PDC 20319
--____ZJBLDPPXLWTWAUKNIVNS____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, How can I Use the SATA Driver with NW 6.5 ? On the CD that is shipped with the Server are only Drivers for LINUX and = W2K (Intel's WWW-Site too). Thanks for Help. --____ZJBLDPPXLWTWAUKNIVNS____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____KSBFHODHCAIUQTEUSXTP____" --____KSBFHODHCAIUQTEUSXTP____ Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD ...

OES on new Intel Server Board S5000PSL (SATA II Raid Driver)
Hello.. I've got hard trouble with a new Intel Server. The System: Mainboard: Intel S5000PSL CPU: 2x Intel Xeon Dualcore RAM: 4 GB Kingston ECC DDR2 RAM HDD: 4x Seagate Barracuda 250 GB SATA II Raid 10 (DATA) 2x Seagate Barracuda 80 GB SATA II Raid 1 (SYS) OS: Novell Open Enterprise Server 9.0 SP2 The Intel Deployment CD doesnt soppurt the OES. So I need to install the server from the CDs with driver update disks When I started the installion, I pressed F6 for adding drivers. The system got the driver from the DUD and it seems to be loaded, but when i g...

SATA RAID1 NW6.5SP6 install on Intel S300AHLX board / disk driver?
Hello. I am trying to install NW6.5 on a new intel server board S3000AH LX. I have configured my two SATA disks as RAID1 in BIOS (LSI option). In dos mode there is only one drive, but with netware (nss menu) I see both physical drives. I assume that a wrong netware disk driver is loaded. Which disk driver is the correct one? Thanks, Michael Michael, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the followi...

Where to create image to be used on ZENworks imaging
Again, I went through the documentations and they do not indicate where I can create an image that I can have the ConsoleOne to select the image and I already created the boot disk which I can boot up a workstation to be imaged. Any ideas?? Send the image to the a server running ZEN imaging. Any volume, but I normally setup a directory or volume just for ZEN images. -- Timothy Leerhoff Novell Support Forum Sysop Example: server\volume\imgs Darrell Eddy "Alex Petersen" <amp.pci@gmail.com> wrote in message news:KZsqi.5520$oH4.4266@prv-forum2....

OutDated Drivers: How do Install Intel Drivers In Opensuse
Hi, I verify in Intel site that my Intel'drivers are outdated, because Dell Suport is slow, so how do I update them in Opensuse? Do I use Virtual Machine or try through Wine? Thanks in advanced! -- alexdbars ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Wow, I did not know about that in the kernel were all needed drivers, I incoming on linux' Sphere about two months ago, so sorry by take your time to explain it to me, I will dig on linux hardware ! Thanks!! -- alexdbars ------------------------------------------------...

How do you add Win 7 drivers to the Driver Store?
OES2 on the backend, and Win 7 on the front. Need to install drivers, and I want to use the "Add from System" option. Based on the premise that I need to do this from Windows 7 itself (required when using the 'add from system option), using Internet Explorer (Which comes with IE8).. - ie8 doesn't work and appears to be not supported. - I can't use firefox to install drivers at all. How does one get around this dilemna? Thank you. Marvin -- marvhuffaker ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Thu, 18...

intel 945 gme; intel driver and external displays
Hi, I try to connect an external display (1440x900) to a laptop (dell inspiron 640m) with intel 945 GME, intel driver and opensuse 11 64 bit. Up to know I used as a workaround the i810 driver + profiles. (two different xorg.conf files). Now I decided to try the intel driver. So I launch Sax2 I configure the display for the right resolution I test it, save it and reboot. Of course the things do not work by itself decides that 1024x768 is better for him. Here is the xrandr output Code: -------------------- Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1280 x 800, maximum 1440 x 1...

Intel drivers
Hello. Does anybody knows are there anywhere compiled drivers ver. 2.6 for intel graphics cards? OS is OpenSuse 11.1. Thanks. -- alexandrov ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alexandrov;1960442 Wrote: > Hello. > > Does anybody knows are there anywhere compiled drivers ver. 2.6 for > intel graphics cards? > > OS is OpenSuse 11.1. > > Thanks. I do not know, but I would like say you that I have a laptop with Intel 965 GM graphics adapter, and I had a terrible experience with openSUSE 11.1. ...

win drivers
have a lexmark 5270 printer trying to get going under suse 11.0 with kde 4.0. system sees printer, but no driver. i see that lexmark is not well supported. have a windows xp driver and ndiswapper install, but never needed before. don't know how to install win driver. any help? steve -- sfaul59 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ndiswrapper is for wireless devices not printers Just a thought, I think it might be worth checking Dell. There is some similarity if I recall with some Lexmark and Dell units. I had a free Dell prin...

Zenworks Imaging
One of my machines died in the middle of imaging. The machine gave an error (progam closed due to internal segmentation error). I've never seen this error before, and I'm wondering if me trying to remote wakeup the machine before it is done imaging could have caused this. thanks Hi, I think this should not be the problem. I will ask my collegs tomorrow morning if they can redo it here, but I can�t promise anything. (We got here some problems too). What kind of Workstations do you have? Bye Michael "John Aldridge" <johnaldridge@wagonerps.org&g...

Web resources about - Drivers? Intel board DG33BU - novell.zenworks.7x.image.win

Adam Driver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adam Douglas Driver ( 1983-11-19 ) November 19, 1983 (age 30) San Diego, California , U.S. His father's family is from Arkansas and his mother's ...

'Can't make this stuff up': Ont. driver charged for snowy windshield
An 80-year-old man who said he was too weak to brush 20 centimetres of snow off his car got a ticket and a warning from police – but also a helping ...

Ex-Taco Bell exec now suing Uber driver he attacked
Filed under: Government/Legal , Hirings/Firings/Layoffs , Smartphone The Taco Bell exec that was recorded assaulting an Uber driver is now suing ...

IObit Driver Booster debuts new fix-it tool, widens driver update database
IObit has released a minor, but significant update to its driver update tool, Driver Booster 3.2 FREE . The new release, also available as a ...

Ex-Taco Bell exec's lawsuit against Uber driver: What are his chances?
Benjamin Golden is seeking $5M from the Uber driver he was caught on tape assaulting, claiming the recording was illegal

This Cat Looks a Lot Like Adam Driver
Or should we say... Catam Driver? via smokin_broccoli No? What about Cat-lo Ren? via budgie0507 Seriously, Kylo Ren might need to be recast, ...

Naturalization Major Driver In Surge Of Hispanic Voters
Naturalization Major Driver In Surge Of Hispanic Voters

Jamie Foxx Pulls Driver From Burning, Overturned Car
Jamie Foxx Pulls Driver From Burning, Overturned Car

Drunk Driver Victim Montanile Wins In Supreme Court ERISA Case
Employers will need to ramp up their safeguards against employees’ efforts to evade reimbursement obligations.

POST-9/11 SECURITY Bases rejecting driver's licenses from 5 states as ID
POST-9/11 SECURITY Bases rejecting driver's licenses from 5 states as ID