Install newer nic card drivers to the Zenworks imaging service

I am having trouble getting Zenworks to recognize a intel marvel yukon nic
card.  I can remote control the Workstation but I cannot take an image off
the machine.  I was told, that I could add drivers to the zenworks setup
but was given any details on how to accomplish this task.
0
dmackay
11/17/2005 8:47:33 PM
novell.zenworks.4x.install 2374 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:47:33 GMT, dmackay@forthancockisd.net wrote:

> I am having trouble getting Zenworks to recognize a intel marvel yukon nic
> card.  I can remote control the Workstation but I cannot take an image off
> the machine.  I was told, that I could add drivers to the zenworks setup
> but was given any details on how to accomplish this task.

please post in the imaging forums... you will also find a lot of other
posts there about how to update drivers..

also IIRC the latest patches contain that driver.
--

Marcus Breiden

Please change -- to - to mail me.
The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion.
http://www.edu-magic.net
0
Marcus