import/remove service will not start

NW65 SP7 Edir 8.7.3.9

After a successful server hardware mirgration and then re installing
Zen4. The workstation import/remove services won't start.

error message
Exception in thread "Main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/novell/application/zenworks/autowsmanagement/wsimport/ImportWorkstations

Exception in thread "Main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/novell/application/zenworks/autowsmanagement/wsremove/removeWorkstations

--
nlewis

nlewis
1/27/2009 12:16:02 PM
novell.zenworks.4x.install 2374 articles. 0 followers. Follow

nlewis,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
1/31/2009 7:12:00 PM
Nlewis,
> After a successful server hardware mirgration and then re installing
> Zen4. The workstation import/remove services won't start.

I try google, but a better way would be to upgrade to a more recent,
supported version of ZEN.

- Anders Gustafsson  (Sysop)
  The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

  Discover the Novell forums at http://forums.novell.com

Novell does not monitor these forums officially.
http://support.novell.com/enhancement

0
Anders