Get error 2 failed to cache with second error Unable to get attributes [application] id=-603 in application chain

Application (chain) working find, but i got these error a the end.

      Error "Failed to cache application <dn of app>.  Error code was 2"

AND

Unable to get attributes for application object [/<file name>]  (ID=-603)

begin 666 spacer.gif
M1TE&.#EA`0`!`)'_`/___P```/___P```"'_"T%$3T)%.DE2,2XP`M[M`"'Y
6! $```(`+ `````!``$```("5 $`.P``
`
end

0
JFK
10/3/2005 1:25:46 PM
novell.zenworks.4x.app-launch 2789 articles. 0 followers. Follow

JFK,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

Error: Unable to get attributes for application (id=-601)
Hi, We're on ZFD4.01 IR6 on NW6.5 with client 4.9 SP1a, mostly NT SP4 machines. We're getting (intermittently but persistently) the "Unable to get attributes for application (ID=-601)" error when users click on nals - a second attempt then runs the nal fine. But it's driving the users nuts. I was avidly reading the "Unable to get attributes for application (ID=-601)" thread from 01/06/2005 above, but it just peters out, with the guy with the problem sending NAL debug output to Jared. To start with it was suggested that this was an SDI problem.....

Getting Error"Load Application failed" -Appeon 2.8
Hi, I am trying to run a c/s application which runs on in PB and was running fine in appeon too. All the sudden I am getting this error !!! (See Attachement) and the Appeon demos that used to work , get also same error message. Is this related to the browser (explorer 6.028) I am running on local machine EA Server 5.0 PB 9.01 begin 666 Load_fail.JPG M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`8 !@``#_VP!#``@&!@<&!0@'!P<)"0@*#!0-# L+ M#!D2$P\4'1H?'AT:'!P@)"XG("(L(QP<*#<I+# Q-#0T'R<Y/3@R/"XS-#+_ MVP!#`0D)"0P+#!@-#1@R(1PA,C(R,C(R,C(...

Runtime error: 'An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for securit
Hi, p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } I'm trying to create a web site in a windows 2003 server. It's just an empty page, the default one created by VS2008, with nothing in it. I create the site from my remote computer, connecting to the server (I have access to the server as well with a virtual desktop).  When I try to launch a web site in a remote site (F5 or Ctrl-F5) I get the Runtime Error: 'An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (...

Workstation Association: Failed to cache application .... Error Code was 2 #2
Hi I've seen this here before but not an answer. I have an all MS Windows env (so yes the source files are on an MS server). We have an app that is just for laptops so it needs to be associated to the workstation and not the user. It is set for download and install but all I get is Failed to cache application... Error code was 2. A user was logged in at the time. Is this another feature of Zen that doesn't work in an all Windows env or am I missing something here? Thanks -mark MarkB432 Ok, but does the workstation have rights to were the applicatio...

Getting error : Server Error in '/' Application
Hi, The application was working fine when I ran it in my local computer but as I uploaded it to the internet server. It s giving me bunch of errors. I changed the "localhost" in the web.config file to the server IP but it s still giving me a new error. I created a database with a same name 'Portal' in MS SQL and also checked if the database is running ok. Does anybody have any idea what I need to do in order to get this thing running. The error is : Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Failed to cache application .... Error Code was 2
This is the error code i receive on a applications i distribute, this object can't write to the nal cache folder, while the others can. any id of the error code ? ( zen 4.0 ) Jan > ( zen 4.0 ) I am pretty sure that is a bug in 4.0. If you apply sp1b it will be fixed. -- Jared L Jennings, CNE Novell Support Forums SysOp. http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_nntp.html Posting with XanaNews Reader 1.15.8.2 Geek by Nature, NetWare by Choice. well i hope so, the update is planned for dec ,13 "Jared L Jennings" <jaredljenningsNO@SP...

Failed to cache application error code was 2
Well its been a while ago i posted this error, but now after upgrading zen 4 to sp1 + postfiles servp2 the error is still there. When i create a new object, give the object a name and associate it to 1 user, force run, after login in the error occurs. The object is empty, no app files ed. The user has all rights, other app objects create a folder in nal cache Tried this with several objects any ideas, Jan, do you have the client installed or is this through mid tier? What's different about the apps that don't work, compared to those that do? -- ...

Unable to get attributes for application (id=601)
I'm getting error Id 601 Unable to get attributes for application at random on workstations with Zen Agent 4.0.1.53 and NW client 4.90sp2 and 4.91 . The applications are associated to the user objects and in some cases to containers - and what really throws me is that simple launching the application again ususally works ?!?! Any ideas as to how I can fix this ? -- p0rnflake > I'm getting error Id 601 Unable to get attributes for application at > random on workstations with Zen Agent 4.0.1.53 and NW client 4.90sp2 > and 4.91 . > > The applicati...

Failed to cache application, error code 2
I am receiving the above error with a specific application object on a few of our computers. It deploys fine on most of our desktops but does not deploy on others and returns that error code. The app is configured as workstation associated, force run, run once, run as user if workstation associated. ZFD version is 4.0.1 ir5 on winxp pro sp2 on all desktops. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! I enabled ZFD agent logging on an affected computer with More+F2 and here is the section of the ZAPPLIB.LOG logfile concerning the application where the problem occurs (it appears the -603 ...

Unable to get attributes for application. id=-601
Hi all, I am working on a new Windows XP image and I consistantly get this message when I click on icons in the application explorer for the first time. Application Launcher Status Unable to get attributes for application object [objectname]{id=-601) I click OK and then double click again and it will install properly. Any ideas what might be going on there? Windows XP SP1, Netware client 4.90 SP2 update D. Novell Application Launcher version 4.0.1.53 (from IR5 I think...) Any suggestions would be appreciated. Arend ...

Unable to get attributes for application (id=-601)
Ever since rolling out IR5 (Agent/Server) we have started receiving the following error " Unable to get attributes for application (id=-601) " on random on workstations during the force-running of AO's. Some applications are associated to user objects, some to workstation objects and in some cases to containers (Switching the association appears to make no difference). Once a user receives the error they can launch the AO from within MyApps.html without issue. What could be causing this? Windows 2000 SP3/SP4 Novell Client 4.83 SP2 ZENAgent 4.0.1.53 Bryan Spa...

failed to cache application error code 2
i'm randomly getting this error on workstations when the nal is started "failed to cache application error code 2" sometimes a reboot of the workstation will do the job in some cases reinstalling de zdfagent will help. can anybody give me advise regards Erik van Leeuwen On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:35:03 GMT, erik_leeuwen@hotmail.com wrote: > i'm randomly getting this error on workstations when the nal is > started "failed to cache application error code 2" you can enable logging NAL / HELP / F2+More -- Marcus Breiden Please change -- t...

An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It c
*** Repost of original locked thread of "webmaster@dotcom-sys.com" *** Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on rem...

Getting errors from an application
Hi! I have an VB.NET application and i would like to do the following things: - whenever an error appears (no matter where it appear) I wanna go to a certain procedure or function which reads the error and writes to a file all its caracteristics (number, message, stack trace, etc) and after that come back to the nest statement from which the error has appeared. I don't wanna do this with Try..Catch block because i would have to write the block for every statement i write (because i don't know where an error could appear). I could use also the On Error statement, but this leads me...

Web resources about - Get error 2 failed to cache with second error Unable to get attributes [application] id=-603 in application chain - novell.zenworks.4x.app-launch

Pre-Christmas job application rush hits Australian public service
Speed required for pre-Christmas job window opening for public servants. Check out who is hiring.

Cloud application adoption increases 71 percent in 2015
The adoption of cloud applications is soaring, up by 71 percent in the last year according to the results of a new survey. The latest Cloud ...

NASA is accepting astronaut applications, and this quiz will tell you if you qualify
... gone before, then you might want to sign up to be a NASA astronaut. On Dec. 14, for the first time in four years, NASA began accepting applications. ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 34% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 1.1 percent from one week earlier, ...

SMIC and M31 introduce differentiated IP solutions for storage controller applications
China-based IC foundry Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMIC) has announced the company will expand its IP portfolio with M31 Technology's ...

Pre-K Applications Begin Jan 25, a Month Earlier Than Last Year, City Says
The DOE has moved the process up to Jan. 25 on the heels of a similar schedule shift for kindergarten. MANHATTAN — The application period for ...

NASA accepting applications for the position of 'astronaut'
Wanted ads aren't usually newsworthy, unless the company is NASA and the job is "going to space." The US space agency has started recruiting ...

Apple Patent Application Hints at Waterproof iPhone
The patent application describes special rubber ports over headphone and other openings to protect them from water coming in.