User source removal failure

Hi,

I am running ZCM 10.3.1 server(s) connecting to a oracle 10g database.
We are in the middle of migrating our user authentication source from
edir to AD, and I am at the point of wanting to remove the ZCM user
source to edir - however when I go into the ZCC > Configuration > select
the edir user source > Delete. After a short period of time I get this
error:

Object delete failed.:
com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalDataModelException:
org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: error performing bulk
delete

at the top of the ZCC window

Has anyone seen this before? What can I do? :(

Thanks!
Dylan

--
baarsd

baarsd
4/3/2012 9:26:02 PM
novell.zenworks.10.install 2954 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I ran into this issue with 10.3.1 with the external Sybase DB.  I cannot
take credit for the solution.  I had to put in an SR and got the
following steps to try:

NOVELL-ZENWORKS-CONFIGURE -C START
Once restarted run the following to clear the zqueue:

ZMAN QF \"S\"
*zman qf "F"*

After running that third command, try to delete the old eDirectory user
source again.  It should delete almost instantly.

Hope that helps!

--
raynor17
raynor17's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=23096

0
raynor17
4/4/2012 2:36:01 AM
Unfortunately it didn't work for me :(
I even tried all the *zman qf* options - "N", "I", "C", "S", "F" but
still the same result

--
baarsd
baarsd's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=1058
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=454278

0
baarsd

AD Users
Everytime I try to add a user from AD or to add a user container from an AD source I get an error stating the following: -Failure to query the user source because of a failed referral. This is most often occurs when DNS is not properly configured for an Active Directory server. -See the ZENworks Control Center log file (zcc.log) for the full stack trace. I have checked the zcc.log and followed what little information is on TID 3186487. From the Zen CM server I can resolve any and all DNS lookups and from either one of my Domain controllers I can resolve the Zen servers. Wha...

Why did you remove xpi install and user agent install?
Why did you remove xpi install and user agent install? I tried to install the user agent uabar it. No tool bar is their. Greg P Rozelle Greg P Rozelle wrote: > Why did you remove xpi install and user agent install? > I tried to install the user agent uabar it. No tool bar is their. Old incompatible extensions cause crash, hang, or other major problems. Also, typically when a new release is out, the extensions *have* to be updated as well. There are problems with it, but I'm not a programmer, so don't ask me ...

Install Failure on Forum Module. DNN Version 3.0.13 Forum 3.10.04
Good day,    I've just installed the forum module and I got this error. How will i fix this? thanks StartJob Starting Installation StartJob Reading files Info Loading 03.00.00.SqlDataProvider Info File 03.00.00.SqlDataProvider read successfully Info Loading 03.00.10.SqlDataProvider Info File 03.00.10.SqlDataProvider read successfully Info Loading 03.00.11.SqlDataProvider Info File 03.00.11.SqlDataProvider read successfully Info Loading 03.00.12.SqlDataProvider Info File 03.00.12.SqlDataProvider read successfully Info Loading 03.10.01.SqlDataProvider Info...

Cannot remove user source
We attempted to move the SQL database to a new server using the information in this document: 'Novell Doc: ZENworks 10 Configuration Management System Administration Reference - Configuring the ZENworks Server to Point to the New MS SQL Database Containing Data Moved from Another MS SQL Database' (http://www.novell.com/documentation/zcm10/zcm10_system_admin/data/bfxsr85.html) This doc has some erroneous info in it, but no problems really... Afterwards, I wasn't able to log in on a client (the certificate was incorrect or so it suggested). I coldn't find any partic...

FAT32 --> NTFS after installing VS.NET 2003 and removing aspnet user folder created by VS.NET without removing aspnet account
I installed a VS.NET 2003 on FAT file system and then upgraded the drive to NTFS, Now a folder [Computer Name]\ASPNET Remains and it makes Documents and Settings very busy and no need to that folder, I want to delete this folder and keep only the aspnet user, but when deleting the folder it creates next time login to windows and by removing the aspnet user asp.net applications fail to load, any of you have any idea?...

Ubuntu 10.10 on 10/10/10 at 10:10:10
Kinda neet. I imagine that time was UTC? Bill -- Bill_MI - Bill in Michigan Expert Opinions $20, Shut-Up $50 On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:28:14 -0400, Bill_MI wrote: > Kinda neet. I imagine that time was UTC? Released on 10/10/10, at 10:10:10?? We'll have to call this one Ubuntu Masonic! :-) Bill_MI wrote: > Kinda neet. I imagine that time was UTC? Installed last night on my testbed laptop. Installer is different from previous versions. Main improvement is that the bootloader installation is not hidden behind an Advanced button on the last screen. Early in th...

Downgrade Zenworks 10.3.3 to Zenworks 10.3.2
Hi all..i got a request from customer to do downgrade Zenwork Agent from 10.3.3 to 10.3.2.. In before, we are using 10.3.2 and then, after download 10.3.3, the mark item in "System Update" move to 10.3.3.. And the status of 10.3.2 has been "Superceded"..while the status for 10.3.3 is "downloaded". Right now, all workstation and satellite server still using 10.3.2, and use change their mind to use back 10.3.2...even i suggest to upgrade all device with the latest version, but user still dont want it.. They ask me to use 10.3.2 back.. If i delete 10.3.3 ve...

Zenworks 10.3 service failure
I need some help. I am running Zenworks 10.3 and had to rebuild my dev environment. I cloned a production server and renamed the clone for my Dev. These are both Virtual machines hosted on SLES 11.1 with XEN After changing the IP and Host name for the cloned system I uninstalled Zenworks to ensure that I have a fresh install for the DEV Zone. Then I restarted ZCM1 which is 1 of 3 production servers for ZCM10.3. Much to my surprise it is no longer in the hierarchy and has a broken service. I can view the console with VNC and also able to log into the ZCC. So, what do I need to do to ...

Ver 3.10 Install failure
I have a Win2k3 SErver running IIS + SQL2000 Created a blank DB called dotnetnuke, Mixed authentication created a DB user as db Owner of the new db. Extracted DNN 3.10 to /dotnetnuke folder. Added NetWork Service read/write rights to this website directory, added anon account read rights Created Website and created application of the dotnetnuke dir. Added the dbuser and password to the web.config Hit the website. Got error about portal aliases. All tables are present. Added local/dotnetnuke into the alias file and now I get a page up that saying "! An error occured&quo...

ZCM 10 without a user source
I have a client that would like to use ZCM for a remote office where the PC's are just a simple peer to peer network. So, we'd like to manage the devices solely as devices, not with users. Pretty much for remote functions and patch pushing etc. Looking at the docs suggest that the user source is not required. But all I see is a mention that the "User Management Module" should be removed. Is this all I have to worry about? Can I simply disable the User piece or does it have to be uninstalled. It would be nice to leave it in place in case they ever get adde...

Remove User Source Command-Line?
Is there a Zman command to remove a user source? Also, Can we monitor the removal progress from a log somewhere? I didn't see it in loader.messages or service.messages when we tried before. Thanks! patrick -- lehmanp00 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Lehmanp00, no, just one to create source; did you look in zcc.log? -- Shaun Pond Yes we did look in Zcc.log. I was hoping for a %complete-type message. One thing we learned was to un-associate as much as possible from the LDAP source before you delete it. Oth...

Zenworks 10.2 install problem
zenworks installer after the license agreement exits with out any error message. So I ran the install with -d (debug mode) and it got to "Calling: cleanupUnix()" and then it says "Exiting with exit code: -1" anyone got ideas why this might be happening. I'm upgrading from 10.1.2a to 10.2 (media) -- knodi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Knodi, > I'm upgrading from 10.1.2a to 10.2 (media) > you can't do this upgrade from the media, sorry. See TID 7003225 for details of how to upgrade ...

Bundles from 10.0.3 install after a new 10.1.2 install
I have installed 10.1.2 on some new client machines and after the install I am noticing bundles from 10.0.3 are installing from somewhere. I don't make any 10.0.3 bundles so I am guessing it is some type of auto update that did not get shut off. Anyone have a idea where I can kill this off? Windows 2003SP2 server w/ ZCM 10.1.2 Thanks, Jim Koerner Jim, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might tr...

10.3.0a install failure
I have a SLES10 SP3 server running Zenworks 10.2.2 and recently ran the update for 10.3.0a and once it finished I can't get novell-zenserver to start. In the system-update.log I get the following. INSTALLING;INSTALLING_PERCENTAGE;98; DEBUG;;;Unable to start daemon /etc/init.d/casa_atsd start. 7 ERROR;ERROR_STARTING_SERVICE;/etc/init.d/casa_atsd start,7; DEBUG;;;An error occured during command execution...details should have already been logged After going through the log from the top to the bottom, everything seems to have installed correctly except for zen packages that we...

Web resources about - User source removal failure - novell.zenworks.10.install

Hidden line removal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ (Appel, A., "The Notion of Quantitative Invisibility and the Machine Rendering of Solids", Proceedings ACM National Conference, Thompson Books, ...

How Facebook Is Reminding Users About Its Removal Of A Privacy Setting
Facebook reminded users last month that it would remove a privacy setting used by a small percentage of its users, “Who can look up your Timeline ...

UPDATE: Mayor Duggan provides updates on city’s snow removal and trash collection efforts
... the following updates on key city services relative to the snow and extreme cold temperatures expected over the next several days. Snow Removal ...

A few page tab apps begin to recover losses following removal of default landing tab: here’s why
With the removal of Facebook’s default landing tab feature in March , most page tab applications have seen a significant drop in users, and many ...

Hair Removal - Free games on the App Store on iTunes
Get Hair Removal - Free games on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Prescription after wisdom teeth removal. - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
1 Hydrocodone for the pain 1 Amoxicillin to fight infection 1 pudding cup to settle the stomach I didn't have to choose pudding, but I needed ...

YouTube - Border Patrol Checkpoint Refusal and Removal of Rights
Veröffentlicht am 05.08.2013 The views expressed here are those of the individual only and not those of the Air Force or DoD. Unfortunately ...

Harper review: Government faces stoush with authors over removal of parallel book imports
The Turnbull government is set for a fiery showdown with some of Australia's most popular authors over its plan to loosen restrictions on book ...

Dell apologizes for HTTPS certificate fiasco, provides removal tool
(credit: Leyram Odacrem ) Dell officials have apologized for shipping PCs with a certificate that made it easy for attackers to cryptographically ...

Tallying snow removal fleets for Central Oregon
When the snow falls, the plows, blowers and other heavy snow-removal equipment come out. The Oregon Department of Transportation has 45 pieces ...