Update 10.0.3 to 10.0.3.2

After a few attempts we got our Server to Version 10.0.3.2
Our clients won't Update to 10.0.3.2 also new Agent installations will
only starts with Agent Version 10.0.3.

Any solutions ??

Thx so far

Jochen

--
Jschwab72

Jschwab72
7/18/2008 10:16:02 AM
novell.zenworks.10.install 2954 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Jschwab72,

in the past, did you ever follow the process to manually update your
agents on the server?

--

Shaun Pond

0
Shaun
7/18/2008 11:28:52 AM
Shaun,

yes we did it at the Update from 10.0.1 to 10.0.2.

Jochen

--
Jschwab72
Jschwab72's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=24923

0
Jschwab72
7/21/2008 2:06:02 PM
Jschwab72,

try TID http://www.novell.com/support/search.do?usemicrosite=true&searchString=7000962

--

Shaun Pond

0
Shaun
7/21/2008 3:43:57 PM
--____SRXOTFWCSYLYJQUUOENT____
	-0400"

I am having this problem also.  However I don't have a good system_bundles.=
xml to rebuild from.  Can someone send me one?
Thanks
Dean