Preboot Policy Service crash

Hi,

We have ZCM 10.3.3 on Windowws 2003 server.

It happens from 4-5 times a month, Preboot Policy Service crash.

Our computers starts in PXE.  Because that service is down, all computers
are freezing at a "Could not open services" screen.

Am I alone with that issue ?

Thanks.

0
Normand
2/16/2012 1:14:52 PM
novell.zenworks.10.install 2954 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Normand,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!