How long the CASA waiting LDAP Server's response ??

Hi All
I set ZCM connect OES2 SP2 and running about one year...but the
LDAP Server seem has some issue, and the LDAP response time(Customer use
other LDAP monitoring tool) from 1~6 seconds.....and ZCM occur
assignmane web service fail in services.log(I find TID 7007371 is
similar issue, but I only set single LDAP Server, not Multi-LDAP).
but I could not find which document provide how long the CASA
waiting limit value...who know and could kindly teach me ??

wyldkao

--
wyldkao

wyldkao
3/7/2012 6:56:02 AM
novell.zenworks.10.install 2954 articles. 0 followers. Follow

wyld,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://forums.novell.com/

0
Automatic

Rep server 'hangs' with message 'waiting for server ... to boot'
When I install rep server for warm standby purposes, the message Waiting for server '<servername> ' to boot ... keeps returrning during the installation. On OS level I see three processes: sybase 10535 8082 0 08:17:20 ? 0:00 sh -c /opt/sybase/rs11.5.1/install/RUN_einnl126_sybrep > /opt/sybase/rs11.5.1/i sybase 10537 10536 0 08:17:20 ? 0:01 /opt/sybase/rs11.5.1/bin/repserver -Seinnl126_sybrep -C/opt/sybase/rs11.5.1/ ins sybase 10536 10535 0 08:17:20 ? 0:00 sh -c /opt/sybase/rs11.5.1/install/RUN_einnl126_sybrep > /opt/sybase/rs11.5.1/ins What is it ...

NtCanuck's `TreeWalk' and AnalogX's `FastCache' Dns Servers
Hello Global Friends, I have been using AnalogX's "FastCache" software as my Local Dns Server for all these years. For the last three years I did not see a new version of FastCache software. Recently I came to know of (Developers NT Canuck & ObiWan) "Tree Walk" Dns Server and started using it in the place of FastCache. Tree Walk works perfectly but some offline web pages could not load in IE6. http://www.nseindia.com/marketinfo/charting/HistStockChart.jsp?plot1=TRD_QTY&plot2=PRICE&symbol=colgate&indexname=S%26P+CNX+NIFTY&stdate=01&stm...

simple tcp socket server:Is it possible, server wait for '!' sign, not '\n'?
Hi all, i need write script to get string like $355632000166323,1,1,040202,093633,E12129.2252,N2459.8891,00161,0.0100,147,07*37! from TCP client. All is fine if client send ENTER after string, but this string have no CR/LF at end. Is it possible, server wait for '!' sign, not '\n'? The code: #!perl use IO::Socket; $PORT = 5001; # pick something not in use $server = IO::Socket::INET->new( Proto => 'tcp', LocalPort => $PORT, Listen => SOMAXCONN, ...

Can I install GW65's SP3 on a server-by-server basis?
Hello all, I want to install GW65. Up to now I've always updated my entire system (2 servers with POAs, 2 with GWIA/Webaccess) when installing patches. I wonder, can I install SP3 on a server-by-server basis? I mean, upgrade my GWIA servers, then the POAs, etc? Another question, what are the main issues SP3 addresses? Thanks! Hi; You'll want to upgrade your Primary Domain's first(MTA's, POA's), then secondary domains, and any agents(GWIA, Webaccess,etc) that remain. So far the issues that we have seen in regards to sp3 are the auto client update fe...

multiple SMTP's and different IP's, domain names to send email from this server using different SMTP's
Is anybody can help me with this 2 issues we have: 1. We need to have multiple SMTP's installed on our server - how do you do that 2. We need to rotate different IP's, domain names to send email from this server using different SMTP's          Thanks   Third party mail server.  Look at Smartermail or iMail, Exchange if you need that much. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. Is this only option? &n...

how to tell who's folder is who's on the server
Hi All - I recently had to restore a user's iFolder from backup but I could not tell which encrypted folder was theirs on the server. Luckily, we are a small organization and there are only a few of us that use iFolder regularly so I was able to restore the entire iFolder directory on my server without losing anyone elses work. My question is - Is there any way to tell which folder belongs to which user? Is there a file somewhere else on the server that would have that information? Thanks in advance. Arleen West --____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; cha...

boot sector/MBR and Vista? SUSE 10.1 install can't mount it's own partition
Apparently, Vista doesn't boot in the same way previous NT OS's boot. What I can't figure out is, what has Vista done to screw up the way SUSE identifies partitions that causes it to be unable to mount them when it tries to install its bootloader (Grub). Grub doesn't get installed, because during the installation process it says it fails to mount the desired partitons (those just created and formatted by the installation process of SUSE) with an error 17 IIRC. I never had this problem before installing Vista, and Vista boots differently than XP or any other MS OS. Wo...

Cannot install Plug-in's an additional Dictonary's
Name: Kai Drewes Email: Kai-Drewes_at_foni.net Product: Thunderbird Summary: Cannot install Plug-in's an additional Dictonary's Comments: Please help me. Even if I mailed to the wrong adress. I'v just installed the latest Version Thunderbird 1.5.0 on my System Windows XP (always updatet with the lates updates). In the former Version of Thunderbird even Firefox was it possible to enable or disable the installation of Software. During normal use of these Programm it was always disabled on my system. After installing the latest Version 1.5.0 of Firefox und Thunderbi...

Replace 1's and 0's in a gridview column with Yes's and No's
Is it possible to change the display of a column in a gridview to show a Yes for all 1's and a No for 0's that display in a particular column of a gridview bound to a database?  If so, can someone share the way with me?  I am using ASP.NET 2.0 with VB Code Behind.  Thanks One way you can do is thrrough  CASE in your select statement: Select YesNoColumn= CASE yourColumn WHEN 1 THEN 'Yes' WHEN 0 THEN 'No' ELSE '' END FROM YourtableLimno <Columns>     <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="yourHeader" SortExpression="yourDataField"> ...

It's Linux !? No, it's BSD ! No, no, it's...
kFreeBSD http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD a Debian distro using the FreeBSD kernel ! ObiWan wrote: > kFreeBSD > > http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD > > a Debian distro using the FreeBSD kernel ! Why use a BSD kernel? I hope the reason is more than, just because they can. http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD_why It's easy to understand why the would want to use Debian packages. :) -- Jimmy Johnson Registered Linux User #380263 >> kFreeBSD >> >> http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD >> ...

Server's agent no response
After restore the primary server from ghost image, the agent on the primary server and the primary server cannot communicate to each other whatever launching the refresh from both side. Is it possible to reinstall the server's agent? Thank you. -- hkleung ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hkleung, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following optio...

Microsoft's response to Peter Gutmann's paper
You may have already been informed about this, but in case you haven't yet... http://windowsvistablog.com/blogs/windowsvista/archive/2007/01/20/windows-vista-content-protection-twenty-questions-and-answers.aspx Mike Bahr http://members.cox.net/mikebahr On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:41:36 -0800, "Mike Bahr" <rsvp@newsgroup.net> wrote: >You may have already been informed about this, but in case you haven't >yet... >http://windowsvistablog.com/blogs/windowsvista/archive/2007/01/20/windows-vista-content-protection-twenty-questions-and-answers.aspx ...

Aspose.Excel.Express 1.2 Released!
Aspose.Excel.Express 1.2 Released! Version 1.2.0.0 Released on January 24 2005 The .Net Excel.Express spreadsheet reporting component which enables you to delivers real...

Web resources about - How long the CASA waiting LDAP Server's response ?? - novell.zenworks.10.install