Intel Gigabit driver

I've installed an Intel gigabit nic in my 4.11 SP9 server.  The driver

version is 6.70 dated April 30, 2002.  Is this the correct driver or
should
I download the latest from the Intel web site which has a 2003 date on
it?

Michael Golden
Country Hearth Bakery
Lakeland, Florida

0
Michael
9/26/2003 11:33:27 AM
novell.support.netware.4x 2762 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Michael,

I've not seen the latest being a problem that shows up in these
forums.
--
Dave Lunn
NSF SysOp

0
Dave
9/26/2003 1:57:18 PM
We're running the latest, 8.01 (external, internal version is
different),
from Intel's site without problems on NW 4.11 w/SP9.
"Michael Golden" <MGolden@BKBUSA.Com> wrote in message
> I've installed an Intel gigabit nic in my 4.11 SP9 server.  The
driver
> version is 6.70 dated April 30, 2002.  Is this the correct driver or

should
> I download the latest from the Intel web site which has a 2003 date
on it?

> Michael Golden
> Country Hearth Bakery
> Lakeland, Florida

0
Bill
9/27/2003 4:40:10 PM
"Bill Bradley" <wdbradley3@comcast.net> wrote in message
> We're running the latest, 8.01 (external, internal version is
different),
> from Intel's site without problems on NW 4.11 w/SP9.
> "Michael Golden" <MGolden@BKBUSA.Com> wrote in message
> > I've installed an Intel gigabit nic in my 4.11 SP9 server.  The
driver
> > version is 6.70 dated April 30, 2002.  Is this the correct driver
or
> should
> > I download the latest from the Intel web site which has a 2003
date on
it?

> > Michael Golden
> > Country Hearth Bakery
> > Lakeland, Florida

Thanks!

0
Michael
9/28/2003 2:17:08 PM

> "Bill Bradley" <wdbradley3@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > We're running the latest, 8.01 (external, internal version is
different),
> > from Intel's site without problems on NW 4.11 w/SP9.
> > "Michael Golden" <MGolden@BKBUSA.Com> wrote in message
> > > I've installed an Intel gigabit nic in my 4.11 SP9 server.  The
driver
> > > version is 6.70 dated April 30, 2002.  Is this the correct
driver or
> > should
> > > I download the latest from the Intel web site which has a 2003
date on
> it?
> > >
> > > Michael Golden
> > > Country Hearth Bakery
> > > Lakeland, Florida
>
> Thanks!

I downloaded the latest driver from the Intel site and installed it
this
evening.  It's showing up as version 7.23 dated July 24, 2003 and
appears to
be working fine.  Tomorrow will be the real test.

Michael Golden

0
Michael