No NDPS tabs in printer properties...

when logged in as a non-admin. If i log in as an admin, log out, log in
as the user, they are there. Tried file/regmon but couldn't find
anything. Explorer is loading ndpsprop.dll, so i think it must be some
kind of regsetting which prohibits the showing of the tabs.
Anyone know which one?
0
PTR
4/11/2005 9:08:24 AM
novell.support.ndps-neps 2772 articles. 0 followers. Follow

....and found it. As a secure user, the regkey
HKLM\Novell\SessionSettings\NWLANGUAGE(SZ)=ENGLISH couldn't be created.
And as we're using the dutch language version, it probably tried to load
the dutch resource, which isn't available. So, simply setting this key
resolved it.

PTR wrote:
> when logged in as a non-admin. If i log in as an admin, log out, log in
> as the user, they are there. Tried file/regmon but couldn't find
> anything. Explorer is loading ndpsprop.dll, so i think it must be some
> kind of regsetting which prohibits the showing of the tabs.
> Anyone know which one?
0
PTR

Printer distibuted by NDPS has no NDPS tabs in printer properties
We have NW 5.1 SP5 with NDPS ver 3.00F. All client computer are Windows 2000 SP4 with client 4.83 SP2. All printers are distributed by ZenWorks 3.2 Workstation policys which work fine. We want to use Printer Properties Pro to set various options on new printers - namely some HP LJ5100DTN's & HP LJ4200DTN's. On some workstations this is fine as the printer has the NDPS properties tabs, on others though this is not there and thus the printer properties pro settings are not applied. I have ensured that all drivers are the same and have updated some in the RMS ...

From NDPS to iPrint... NDPS Printer Settings
I really need an answer Hi I have been working for about a year now to implant iprint for automated printer installation on our network... My project is well prepared and I'm almost done... Previously, we made a wizard made with Auto-it using rundll32 priintui.dll for those insatllations. This clever little wizard is still used to automaticaly install NDPS printers. But the maintenance of this home made application is very complex. So we decided to go with iPrint.... In the properties of a NDPS printer their was a tab that is missing in iPrint, and this tab seems to b...

NDPS and printer properties
Is there any plans to support the configuration of adding of extra traps / duplexers etc. through NPDS? I know that there is an program called "printerproperties" or similar that adds support for these to NDPS but we just don't have the cash to pay for it! Thanks, -- Matt Hudson, Principle Network and Communications Officer, Burnley Borough Council. CNA 6/5/4, CNE 5/4. I would assist this. I like PrinterPropertiesPro, but it would be nice, if the functionality is included in NDPS. Joerg iPrint allows you to customise this a bit more BUT you ...

Removing NDPS printer object
Having trouble with a NDPS printer. I can't run NDPS Manager because it hangs on initializing the printer. Can I delete the NDPS printer object and see if the NDPS manager comes up? I know that deleting the object only makes it a public access printer but will it let the manager boot up at least. Your help would be appreciated, thanks! Making the printer a public access printer makes no difference regarding the manager. he will still try to load the agent. How about restoring the ndps backup ? See this TID that descibes the steps. http://support.novell.com/cg...

Netware 6.5 SP8 / NDPS / NDPS Printing Tabs
I was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue. Last week, we've upgraded our file/print servers from NW65SP7 to NW65SP8 along with all the available public patches. (ie., iprntnw65sp8a) Since the server update, I've noticed that if click on any of the following tabs from a Windows client, printer properties, the workstation will hang. NDPS Printer Settings NDPS Printer Details NDPS Job Holds NDPS Notifications Once the workstation hangs, you can CTRL+ALT+DEL and end the non- responding "Printers and Faxes" window and the workstation becomes usab...

NDPS Printer Properties SLOW to Display
We have NDPS installed and configured on 2 of our NW5.1SP7 servers in our corporate tree. Users at one site, who are now using NDPS printers are saying that actual printing of jobs is very fast, yet bringing up the properties of an NDPS printer is VERY slow. Users at this site frequently need to change the printer properties for trays and duplexing. They are using Windows 2000 Pro with SP4 installed. The printers are HP4350 with Internal JetDirects (HP JetDirect J7949E) We are also using HP Driver Configuration Editor to pre-config the drivers prior to adding the driver to the br...

NDPS properties tabs crash explorer
We're using NDPS / Netware 6.5... Several of our printers have this issue... when you open up the printer properties in XP, then try to click on any of the NDPS-related tabs and explorer crashes immediately. It appears that NDPSprop.dll is at the root of this.... but I haven't found any fixes. -- askrzypczak ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Generally, I have seen 2 types of scenarious where NDPS related crashes can occur: 1) Outdated NDPS modules on the client. Make sure you have the latest client installed (4.91SP5) ...

push ndps printer with pre-defined printer setting for a printer
Barry, When you have to set up 50 printers again, how do you handle the printer setup details like paper size and how many trays are available so that NDPS can push these details to the workstation as per your selection. In my case I will need to set the default paper size to be A4 paper and this printer has tray 2 and I need to set it to use A4 paper as well. I import the HP driver and push via NDPS and the workstaton. But I found that the NDPS printer agent object has nowhere to allow me to set this up. In other words I have to go all workstation to individually set them up. ...

push ndps printer with pre-defined printer setting for a printer #4
Barry, When you have to set up 50 printers again, how do you handle the printer setup details like paper size and how many trays are available so that NDPS can push these details to the workstation as per your selection. In my case I will need to set the default paper size to be A4 paper and this printer has tray 2 and I need to set it to use A4 paper as well. I import the HP driver and push via NDPS and the workstaton. But I found that the NDPS printer agent object has nowhere to allow me to set this up. In other words I have to go all workstation to individually set them up. ...

push ndps printer with pre-defined printer setting for a printer #2
Barry, When you have to set up 50 printers again, how do you handle the printer setup details like paper size and how many trays are available so that NDPS can push these details to the workstation as per your selection. In my case I will need to set the default paper size to be A4 paper and this printer has tray 2 and I need to set it to use A4 paper as well. I import the HP driver and push via NDPS and the workstaton. But I found that the NDPS printer agent object has nowhere to allow me to set this up. In other words I have to go all workstation to individually set them up. ...

push ndps printer with pre-defined printer setting for a printer #3
Barry, When you have to set up 50 printers again, how do you handle the printer setup details like paper size and how many trays are available so that NDPS can push these details to the workstation as per your selection. In my case I will need to set the default paper size to be A4 paper and this printer has tray 2 and I need to set it to use A4 paper as well. I import the HP driver and push via NDPS and the workstaton. But I found that the NDPS printer agent object has nowhere to allow me to set this up. In other words I have to go all workstation to individually set them up. ...

NDPS printers
I just installed the latest client for XP. I can log on and access network drives. However, when I try to add an NDPS printer using the XP add printer wizard, it doesn't show the "NDPS printer" icon after it searches for printers. Please repost in the NDPS printing forum. -- Edison Ortiz Novell Product Support Forum SysOp (No Email Support, Thanks !) ...

NDPS printer
I continue to run into problems after successfully setting up POS receipt printers at several point-of-sale workstations. After imaging a clean workstation with client 4.9.1 SP2, running a VPRO5 database, and setting up the receipt printer (queue-based), the printer prints successfully, both windows test page, and receipts from within the POS app. After one day, the windows test page will still print, but the VPRO5 receipts will not. After working with the software vendor, the app is sending a successful job, but it doesn't appear in the queue, and therefore they say Net...

NDPS Printers?
Servers: nw 5.1, 6.0, 6.5 Clients: Win 98, 2000, XP edir 8.7.3.3, Zen4 I'm using NDPS printers for our schools. Currently when we add a new printer, we have to go around to each desktop and add the printer and driver. Is there a way to just "associate" the printer w/ the users in eDir and when the user logs on, it will connect the printer and install the drivers? If there is a TID, could you point me to it. Thanks. Please ask in the NDPS forum. -- Edison Ortiz Novell Product Support Forum SysOp (No Email Support, Thanks !) In NWadmin32, there...

Web resources about - No NDPS tabs in printer properties... - novell.support.ndps-neps

General Growth Properties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chicago , Illinois , U.S. General Growth Properties, Inc. is an American real estate investment trust , headquartered at 110 North Wacker Drive ...

RentalRoost Brings Facebook Into Process Of Matching Up Home Seekers, Available Properties
... places to live , as RentalRoost , a San Francisco Bay-area-based website that incorporates Facebook data into its rankings of available properties, ...

Extended Profile Properties - Facebook-Entwickler
These Permissions cannot be revoked in the Login Dialog during the login flow, meaning they are non-optional for Users when logging into your ...

PortPerry Properties (@brian14mckinlay) on Twitter

Hawaii Real Estate Properties for iPad on the App Store on iTunes
Get Hawaii Real Estate Properties for iPad on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Fluffy buyback extended to neighbouring properties that share a wall
... Fluffy buyback and demolition Chief Minister Andrew Barr extended the Fluffy buyback and demolition scheme on Tuesday to include some properties ...

Smart Buys: Sydney properties for less than $1 million
Domain's choice of smart Sydney properties this week.

One missing as bushfire threatens properties north of Lancefield, central Victoria
UPDATE: AN elderly man is missing as crews work to protect rural properties under threat from a 3000ha bushfire that continues to burn out of ...

Golden Mile a 'basketcase' as commercial properties lose value
Kings Cross will never again function as Sydney's late-night entertainment precinct, property owners say, with residential developers snapping ...

Queensland storms: Roofs ripped off houses in Warwick, 19,000 properties left without power
... roofs in Warwick, as wild storms move across south-east Queensland. More than a dozen homes have lost their roofs and close to 19,000 properties ...