iPrint Printer Status "opening"

--____NUJMZMBWLDUFWQXJQTDE____
	-0600"

I have recently deployed the iPrint client and some iPrint printers on =
some test Windows XP SP2 machines.  I'm using the built in iPrint Policy =
within Console one.  The client and printers install great with no =
problems.  But, the iPrint printer status is "opening".  The printers =
never switch to "ready" and I can not print to them or open properties of =
the printer.  I can still print to those printers via native NDPS.  Even =
more odd, If I go to the HTML printer list I can install and print to the =
iPrint printer just fine, the status is "ready" after the install.  It has =
to be related to the deployment somehow.  Any ideas?

NetWare 6 SP5
NDPS Manager 3.01i
NW Client 4.91
iPrint Client 4.12