Can you have Iprint on one server and your NDPS printer objects on another printer

Here is my dilemma. I have created my NDPS printer objects on a NW 5.1

server but I want to now install Iprint and it looks like it works
best on a NW 6 server. We have a NW 6 server and I would like to
install Iprint on that one and connect to my NDPS printer objects on
my NW 5.1 server so I do not have to recreate them.

Can this be done or am I better off recreating the the printer
objects?

Matt Markley

novell.support.ndps-neps 2772 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Check this out:

http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10085365.htm
--

-Barry. [Novell Support Forums SysOp]