Winsock errors / 1322 errors- Solved

All,

Had this issue with the winsock 10060 errors on OES Linux.

Turns out the iprint doesn't like the http_proxy variable set on the
iprint server (webserver).
Solution is to either

1) unset http_proxy and restart apache (disable it system wide using
Yast or edit /etc/sysconfig/proxy and disable there).

2) set no_proxy to include your internal DNS domain so that the proxy
isn't used for these requests

Turns out mod_ipp uses curl libraries and it respects the http_proxy
stuff, but gives problems with the mod_ipp stuff for some reason.

This also manifests itself as 1322 errors if the http_proxy variable is
invalid.
Hope this helps some poor sod,.... thanks to the Novell Support
geniuses who helped get to the bottom of this (you know who you are !)

--
---
AlanP

0
Alan
5/13/2008 8:55:02 PM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Alan,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

errors errors errors..

error error error

Error, Error and more errors

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

CIFs Error: Storage Error Unknown error with error code: -602
Server was an Identity Migration target (source single server tree nw6sp5/edir8737/gw8hp1 to oes2sp1x64+latest patches), but I have been having problems with getting cifs to work since the migration. Whenever I go into iManager, file protocols, cifs & try to make any change other than stopping/starting the service I get the error in the subject (even to change something simple like the comment). Other oddities I noticed since the actual IM swap that somehow might have something to do with this: users arent LUM enabled or so it seems the afpProxyUser- & cifsProxyUser- both...

iPrint 1797 errors or 2 errors
I am trying to install a couple of Xerox printers into our iPrint. I am running NW6.5SP5. I have tried new drivers and shipping drivers. I can add them to the broker fine, and assign them to the printer. But it I go to the /ipp page and attempt to install them I get a Driver unknown error, 1797. I attempted a couple of fixes, one where I needed to change a setting in the .inf from 66000 to 66002 and another where I needed to change "Xerox", NT 5.1 to Xerox,NT 5.1, basically removing the space. Neither one worked. I noticed a work around by installing the printer locally...

iPrint and WinSock Error
Hi, I hope someone can help, We have been using iPrint for our printing for some time now with no problems. However I have been investigating if it is possible to provide printing services to our wireless users and I am having some problems. The user connects to the printer display page http://<server>/ipp and then selects the printer they want to print to, however if the printer isn't installed, rather than download the driver the browser (IE) comes up with a winsock 10051 error which indicates that the network that it is trying to reach is unreachable. The user ...

Parser error or Dataset Error or Namespace Error
I am new to ASP.NET and I am currently learning to use the VS 2005 Express tools. I've been able to get along smoothly for sometime; getting bugs and resolving them from your very valuable posts in this forum. Now I have a problem that I have no idea where to begin to resolve the problem. It appears to be a Parser Error, but then when I try to view my pages, I get a lot of other apparently related errors. I am suspecting that I have, one way or the other, messed up my dataset schema definition. The strange thing about this error is that I cannot open any other pages anymore. Even those simp...

Build errors message but no errors in Error List
I am using VB.Net in Visual Web Developer Express. When I press F5 to run my application I get the 'There were build errors. Wouild you like to continue and run the last successful build?' message. I select 'No', and,  if the Error List window was shut it opens, but there are no errors listed in it. I'm sure this has worked before. Is there another way of finding errors? According to Help | About I am using version 8.0.50727.42. Thanks for any help.  One of the things with the error window is you can selectively display errors, warnings and messages.  I...

[ILINK32 Error] Error: Error processing module
Hi! I have this error when trying to build a project of mine, using XE2 Update4: {code} [ILINK32 Error] Error: Error processing module [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unable to perform link {code} The project uses some source files from another project that is maintained by a different developer. Since I did an update on those files, I get this message. Whenever I restore the files, build is successful, so it is pretty obvious that something changed in those files that makes linking unsuccessful. But how can I track down which file is the one (out from around 100)? Regarding to the he...

iPrint Error 1223
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We are getting the Novell iPrint Error "unknown installation error 1223" = on some Win2k workstations. Has to do with older HP drivers----HP 4plus = and HP 4MV. Manually copying the driver does not impact the error. Still = happens. Other HP drivers complete the download and printer definition. Anyone see this? --____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____WHPEPQYSAQXEHDGESJXG____" --____WHPEPQ...

Web resources about - Winsock errors / 1322 errors- Solved - novell.support.iprint

Winsock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , the Windows Sockets API (WSA) , which was later shortened to Winsock , is a technical specification that defines how Windows network ...

Thanks for Trumpet Winsock - Recognising an unsung hero
Recognising an unsung hero Do you remember connecting to the Internet in 1994 or 1995? Those of you do probably remember Trumpet Winsock. That ...

WinSock and more Open Source for your Windows Store apps
... platform commonality through universal Windows app... Today I want to follow up with some exciting news about the availability of WinSock and ...

David Treadwell - CrunchBase Profile
David Treadwell is corporate vice president of Microsoft’s Live Platform Services, a group that’s defining and implementing the next generation ...

Spyware - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spyware is a type of malware (malicious software) installed on computers that collects information about users without their knowledge. The presence ...

ActiveXperts Software - Product overview
Network Monitoring products and Windows Development components and tools by ActiveXperts Software

Weblib Database @ Alaska Software
... compatibility Version(1)Date(14.03.1900)Time(15:00:00)Size(93431)Needs(1.3.212)OS(W32)Format(ZIP)Language(Intl)Keywords(Socket, Internet, Winsock, ...

Freelancing tips - Binary Tides
... Adsense Database Freelancing Linux Programming Hacking Networking PHP Php Snippets Tutorial Socket Programming C Java Perl PHP Python Winsock ...

U-Mail邮件系统常见的退信分析 - U-MAIL邮件服务器资讯 - 比特博客
U-Mail邮件系统常见的退信分析看退信最下面的日志,并按照相应的错误信息进行匹配。511 sorry, no mailbox here by that nameunknown user account... User unknownName server r ..