printer problem #2

but job just hangs??

0
mnmorid
10/26/2005 5:49:16 PM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

mnmorid@cox.net wrote:

>but job just hangs??

Could you please give a more detailed explanation of your problem as well
as describing your environment (type and version of server and workstation
used ...)

--
Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.6.5)
0

<wkP7f.6730$5e6.2067@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, <mnmorid@cox.net>
wrote:
> but job just hangs??
0
iprintrox

Problem creating iprint printer manager with imanager 2.5
I posted this on the iprint forum also but no response as of yet, when trying to create a print manager i get the following error: Error: Create Print Manager Failure com.novell.service.ndps.NDPSExtendedException: Standard I/O Error: Other Error: 1h And i need the print manager before i can tell the broker which volume holds the RMS volume (i think). This is the first time i have tried to set iprint up, there are apperantly no c1 or nwadmin plugins to create an ndps manager so im stuck with imanager. - Arjan It doesnt work on imanager 2.0.2 either, i remembered i had an o...

imanager 2.6 iprint problem #2
With the install of 2.6, there was a feature called "Printer Agent Redirection" under iprint -> manage print manager that was supposed to allow you to manage deleted printers. We installed the latest snap-ins as recommended in TID 3968737, restarted the webserver and apache but it is still not there. Any ideas? Do you have SP6 installed on your server? It is in fact not enough that you hve the required iManager plugins, but your server also needs to be up to date to support this feature. -- Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.18.1.3) yes I do. To clarify, we hav...

hplaserjet 1100 problem problem with iprint when submit the job #2
hi every body i have OES-Linux SP2 system installed and i was configure iprint as following : Driver store DrvStore.cceg and log-in to win-xp sp2 workstation and install iprint-client from //ipaddres/ipp ,so i load hp_laserjet 1100 driver for win-xp from IManager web then i create new printer manager , and the driverstore (novell-idsd) , printer manager(novell-ipsmd) is running after that i had create a new printer called hp_laserjet110 and use LPR and enter iprintgw PORT=LPR HOSTADDRESS=192.168.0.66 PRINTERNAME=PASSTHROUGH the problem when i install printer driver for las...

Printer Problem #2
Hello, they excuse my English, but I am going to try to relate of best foma possible my problem to them. When trying to print from groupwise leaves appears to printer dialog in target (empty). Therefore I cannot print mail. * I installed others drivers of printer. * I installed client 7,0 again * I installed the version 7 SP1 and I have not been able to solve to the problem, strange it is that when comes some associate in I engage in a dialog of impression appears the associate and can print the atachment. Please. Ronnie Rnavarrete, It appears...

iPrint problems #2
Hello everyone, It appears there has been a rash of people that are not able to print items from Calendar and Outlook when they have a policy based iPrint printer attached to their computers. As far as the error goes, when they print, it either errors or the programs stop responding and they are prompted to send the error code to Microsoft. This is how I got around this but was wondering if there is a fix so I could continue using ZENworks policy based iPrinting. When I remove the iPrint printer, and remove them from the ZEN works policy, then install the iPrint manually, the...

Printer problem #2
Name: Fred Mathes Email: fsmathesattwcnydotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Printer problem Comments: In the last week or so I can not print from a web page with Mozilla firefox browser. My printer will print from a web page using Internet Explorer. This looks like it may be a firefox browser problem due to the fact the printer works normal with every other setting. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response ...

Printer Problems #2
Open suse, 11.3 KDE. Perhaps someone can give me some advice - i'm trying to install an Epson sx215 printer and scanner. ok, the scanner first - it's detected in the scanner configuration, and epson2 is coming up as the driver - but they are not together. It says, epson2 (no scanner recognized for this driver) and it says, no driver (and then usb://EPSON/sx215) I've tried to link them together by clicking add, and edit - neither works. The printer, on printer configuration, I downloaded the drivers from avasys and there is a photo image print system lite driv...

Printer problem #2
I installed 3 HP USB printers on a 11.1 box to access via samba. The first 2 work just fine. The last one, an HP 2420d is recognized and installed. The problem is that after it is installed it can't even print a text page. All I get is a communications error with no details at all. It doesn't matter which of the 3 listed drivers are used, or if I installed via cups, yast or the hplip utility. The result is the same. The printer does work as it was moved from a Windows box. The install is fully updated. Yes, the printer is turned on. -- vilanye -----------------...

Printer problem #2
I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the condensed font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script? I'm working with PB7, Oracle 8i and W2000 Professional. Thanks, Julia Julia; Try the PrintSend ( ) method ..... "Julia Rodriguez" <juliagrodriguez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MnQ1hAR3CHA.187@forums.sybase.com... > I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the condensed > font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script? > > I'm working with PB7, O...

Printer Problems #2
I am printing a report that is about 500 pages in InfoMaker. It only will print about 80 to 90 pages and then stop. Any ideas???? This has happened with many reports. Thanks, Eric Are these nested reports and you are running under W95? If so, it is a W95 problem. We run into the same problem with both IM and Foxpro, where W95's memory management causes all these problems. It doesn't matter whether you have 32M or 64M. Running under NT4 everything runs just fine. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Check out Sybase Developer's Netwo...

Printer Support for iPrint
I work for state government and I've been asked by another agency to confirm that the Kyocera FS-9520DN printer will support iPrint. The printer is a network laser printer with an Ethernet jack and support for both TCP and LPR. It's my understanding that the only protocol that a printer must support in order to work with iPrint is IPP, but the specs document for the printer says nothing about IPP. I have asked the agency to contact Kyocera to confirm that the printer supports IPP. My basic question is; What does a printer need to support in order to be compatible wi...

iprint problem #2
I got an error after trying to install printer driver via iprint map... Error message: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable. Error group: Windows Error code: 1392 I also try to install driver from another server and I got the message like this... Error message: Winsock 11004 - Unknown error. Error group: WINSOCK Error code: 11004 Does anyone know how to solve the problem? Thank you in advance. Wichet Limpayaraya Email: limpayaraya@yahoo.com Limpayaraya, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That...

Printer problems #2
Sir, How to stop the ejecting of paper after the print? What I mean is , when I print a report in Powerbuilder if the data contains only two rows in a A4 paper size , it prints the two rows data and takes the whole paper is out thus wasting paper. Shall I stop the ejecting of the paper after the two rows data print , I can save the paper. Ie. After the data print , I want printer be in idle Any Idea? Regards Vidya Open a print job and then use PrintDataWindow to print the datawindow. job = PrintOpen ( ) PrintDataWindow ( job, dw_x ) PrintClose() On 6 Aug 2007 01:45:00 ...

Web resources about - printer problem #2 - novell.support.iprint

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

Review: da Vinci Jr budget 3D printer
The da Vinci Jr makes 3D printing more affordable than ever, but it's a long way from the Star Trek replicator-style precision instrument you ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $40, Nomad Apple Watch Stand $41, Samsung 48″ 4K UHDTV $500 ...
... us out on: Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Brother compact Laser printer: ...

In the Garden of 3D Printers
... (the long tube it uses as a mouth)." Of course, a very similar experiment could have been done using handmade model flowers—not 3D printers—and ...

JAYVEE NEWS: ISIS May Have Syrian Passport Printer
By Russ Reed The Islamic State may have gotten a passport printer, and could be using it to send militants into the United States carrying Syrian ...