Printer map printer status screen does not have full functionality

I have two different servers running iPrint. When a user clicks on the
iPrint map with a printer they already have installed then it pops up a
status window about the printer. On one server it shows information and a
refresh button. On the other server it shows different buttons like,
refresh, delete, hold, resume and information. I would like to have both
servers to show the more functional one. I have not found any
configuration setting I need to switch.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
0
james
3/9/2006 7:23:01 PM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

--____WKISEEMCOXWTOIDZWXLP____
	-0700"

The job management features were in an older version of iPrint.  These =
features have since been removed because they were considered administrator=
s' tasks, and not  users' tasks (i.e. users shouldn't have the capability =
of deleting other people's jobs).  Jobs can still be deleted by the users =
on their workstation through the printers folder as long as they have the =
rights to do so.

Michael J. Cowley
iPrint Engineer

Novell, Inc., The leading provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> <james.conaway@wwt.com> 3/9/2006 12:23 pm >>>
I have two different servers running iPrint. When a user clicks on the=20
iPrint map with a printer they already have installed then it pops up a=20
status window about the printer. On one server it shows information and =
a=20
refresh button. On the other server it shows different buttons like,=20
refresh, delete, hold, resume and information. I would like to have =
both=20
servers to show the more functional one. I have not found any=20