Printer location field. Problems with some printers

Hi all.

I started to add printer location info for our iPrint printers, but for
some reason I can't add that info for some printers, and for some I can.
There doesn't seem to be any logic which ones I can add that info and
which I don't.

iManager gives this error:

Service Error: Unsupported operation
Service Other Error: FFFFFCD9
Service Other Error2: 0
Object Identification: (NDS object name of whichever printer gives this
error)

Is this iPrint problem of iManager problem? Or maybe NDS object problem?

iManager tested are 2.5 and Mobile 2.6.

Timo Pietil�
0
ISO
8/15/2006 7:58:47 AM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Timo Pietil� wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I started to add printer location info for our iPrint printers, but for
> some reason I can't add that info for some printers, and for some I can.

> Is this iPrint problem of iManager problem? Or maybe NDS object problem?

Apparently this is iManager problem. I can change that value thru Remote
Manager just fine, so problem solved.

Timo Pietil�
0
ISO
8/15/2006 9:37:59 AM
--____KQDCVUNGTETIYRWBGSQI____
	+0200"

I am experiencing the same problem.

Erik

Timo Pietil=E4 wrote:
> Hi all.
>=20
> I started to add printer location info for our iPrint printers, but =
for=20
> some reason I can't add that info for some printers, and for some I =
can.=20

> Is this iPrint problem of iManager problem? Or maybe NDS object problem?

Apparently this is iManager problem. I can change that value thru =
Remote=20
Manager just fine, so problem solved.

Timo Pietil=E4