iprint won't print multiple copies of the same page

I am using iprint with Hp2550 network laser printers, they appear to work
fine, but if you specify to print multiple copies from any document, the
printer prints one copy and the rest are ignored.
0
dt
8/17/2005 8:44:31 PM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Not sure what clients you are running from, however look at

http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&na=88&View=en-us&qu=KB8
84897

There was some MS fixes depending on the drivers being used  (version 3 vs
version 2)

<PkNMe.135$_g4.16@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, <dt@tech.com> wrote:
> I am using iprint with Hp2550 network laser printers, they appear to work

> fine, but if you specify to print multiple copies from any document, the
>
> printer prints one copy and the rest are ignored.
0
iprint

iPrint won't print all of a job
Hello All So I have a Netware 6.5 sp6 server and a client WinXP sp2 iPrint client 4.32. When the users tries to print a 60 page doc the job will not finish sometimes gets to page 14 sits for a bit and starts over. If I setup an IP print the job completes with out an issue. On top of this issue it just seems my printing is slow. A 4 mb pdf will print a few pages and then sit for a bit and print a few pages. Any tips? Thank you Paul iPrint version on the server is 4.0.6 Thanks again You need to use the waitonprinter option. See the following TID for de...

Can't install iPrint client from iPrint web page
Running NW6.5/SP8 with latest iPrint updates for Win7 support. When running 64-bit Windows 7 the link to install the iPrint client incorrectly points to the x86 NIPP.EXE instead of x86_64. Manually installing the correct version (5.32) works and printing works fine. Problem is the OS platform isn't being detected properly -- I'm guessing in iprint.js. I've checked that I've got the latest version of this file from the SP8b-2 update. -Barry. -- BStJohn ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bstjohn, It appear...

NDPS will print, iPrint won't
Hi, We have one application - CCH's PROcap (accounts preparation software) that refuses to print one type of report with iPrint. If the same printer and same driver are installed via NDPS, everything is fine. I've tried the latest (beta) iPrint client, but the same thing happens - the application hangs 'printing' page 1; the system tray icon reports "Document failed to print" and nothing appears on the printer. Any suggestions? I have iPrint trace and error logs if they'd help. Back-end is NW6.5SP2, btw. Cheers, Iain Follow-up: Th...

Module won't die! Page won't die!
Hi, I've got a module on my page...it's all blanked out...(remnant of the site before it deleted my desktop modules directory and I had to reinstall the modules) that is returning an error. So I tried to delete this module but it won't delete. So I then deleted the page and that worked...except I can't delete the page out of the recycle bin. Any help? Quick Tip, Go straight to the database. Note the tab name, module name and any extra information related to the modules content. 1. If content is stored in table (e.g. HtmlText) go to the modules Table search for deleted modules (IsD...

iPrint Sp7 (OES2)
I'm testing iPrint in Vista and noticed that I can't print within IE 7 unless protected mode is off. Is this working as designed or a bug in iPrint? With protected mode on, iPrint shows a "creation failed" message as the reason the document didn't print. Jeff Jeffrey D Sessler wrote: > I'm testing iPrint in Vista and noticed that I can't print within IE 7 > unless protected mode is off. Is this working as designed or a bug in > iPrint? With protected mode on, iPrint shows a "creation failed" message as > the reason the ...

Firefox won't load, won't open web pages
I've had no trouble with FireFox until recently. Now here is what's happening: Firefox won't load, and won't open web pages. Faulting application firefox.exe, version 1.8.20060.50817, faulting module msctf.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x000197db. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. There is, of course, no help available from Microsoft. _Linda Amar_ spoke thusly on 02/06/2006 8:17 PM: > I've had no trouble with FireFox until recently. Now here is what's > happening: Fire...

Won't send, won't receive, won't do anything but send me rejection messages!
I keep getting messages such as these: Unable to connect to your IMAP server. You may have exceeded the maximum c= onnections to this server. If so, use the IMAP server settings dialog to re= duce the number of cached connections. Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because the connection to Outgoing server (SM= TP) smtp.google.com was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I have used Thunderbird for years, and have really liked it. Sometimes one = of the top of the pages goes up way too high above the top of the screen, s= o there is no way...

iPrint not printing multiple copies
We have the 3.05 client, NW65 with latest SP and a mix of NT2K/XP machines. Some users are having issues with multiple copies not printing. I personally have not seen the issues on any of the Os'. Has anyone seen this issue or have any thoughts? Thanks! Chris Chris Dumais, CCNP,CNE Maine Medical Center I got the same problem too. Chris, try to print multiple copies from IE. I can print multiple copies from IE, but not Word. The driver I am using is the HP LaserJet 5si PCL 5e. I have also tried to HP LaserJet 8000 PCL and no multiple copies too. It's strange, one...

How can I cancel printing the rest of the page body?I don't want print page number, page header and page footer. Only page body
I want to print only page body with javascript code ( window.print(); ) and I don't want print page number, page header and page footer. How can I cancel printing the rest of the page body? Thanks You can't.  Those items are decided upon by how the user chooses to set their browser up. You have no access to their browser settings, and certainly can't change them. Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site The best way around this is to open a another page with zero height and width which has all the data of the page you wish to print but without the header and f...

1. pages sometimes won't load 2. flash video players won't work
Name: Emmanuel Amodeo Email: emmanueldotamodeoatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 1. pages sometimes won't load 2. flash video players won't work Comments: Hi, pages often won't finish loading. I have had this recurring problem with FF 3.5 ever since the official release of the program. A page will show that it is loading, and will not show anything onscreen until I chose to reload the page (select the adress in the adress bar and just press enter for reload). Once I tell the program to reload, it will show the page pretty much instantly. If I chose to let ...

FF3 Won't Print Pages Beyond Page 1 That Have A Long Table
I know that this problem I am going to describe was reported as a bug... but I thought it had been resolved. Whenever I am at a web page that contains content in some type of table that overlaps pages, FF 3.0.5 will only display the content of the first page (subsequent pages are blank) in Print Preview and any print command will only generate text from the first page. I.E 7 does not have this problem. Therefore, I have to use the IE Tab add-on when I want to print under these conditions. FF 3.0.5 exhibits this behavior in Safe Mode as well as any new profile I create. W...

iPrint printing who printed page
Every time I print a job iPrint prints a page before having on it who printed it, the title of doc, what time and date the job was printed. How do I turn this off so that I do not waste paper? How do I configure what is printed on this page just for testing? Thanks Kyle Go into iManager and under the printer configuration turn off the banner page At least that's how it fixed mine Jordack "Kyle Johnson" <KJohnson@mrl.ubc.ca> wrote in message news:62oxc.9888$aF2.4089@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... > Every time I print a job iPrint prints a page before h...

iprint printers not printing multiple copies
I have recently started to use iprint vs NDPS printing and it seems iprint installed printers won't print multiple copies. I believe I am using the latest client. Some setting incorrect? When I say print from Word and ask for 2 copies I only get 1. If I print to the printer installed on the computer via NDPS it prints the 2 copies. Something I am missing in iPrint apparently. Thoughts? On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:47:44 +0000, westmd2remove wrote: > I have recently started to use iprint vs NDPS printing and it seems iprint > installed printers won't print multi...

Pages Won't Print
I'm finding more and more pages that won't print with Seamonkey. I get an error and then it closes SM. If I change to IE under SM, it prints fine. Why do so many pages not print under SM? Tom Pamin wrote: > I'm finding more and more pages that won't print with Seamonkey. I get > an error and then it closes SM. If I change to IE under SM, it prints > fine. Why do so many pages not print under SM? imo, printing in SM sucks . . . plain and simple -- *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!! Emails to me may become public Notice:...

Web resources about - iprint won't print multiple copies of the same page - novell.support.iprint