iprint Winsock Error code : 10060

Hello,

We have  Netware 6.5 SP5 also the post patches for NSS and server.exe ,
Iprint Ver 2.0.3.20060418 , this server has two different NIC and is working
also as a router.

The problem is as follow :
    1.-  The Webpage "Iprint Printers on Server"  list takes a lot of time
to generate and does not shows nothing, it need to be refreshed  and not
always works.        2.- When finally the printers list appears and click on
any link of it , it takes a long time and finally we get WinSock Error Code
: 10060

This seems to happened after we decide that Print Manager use a specific IP
:
    Load NDPSM "PrinterManager" /IPADDRESS=X.X.X.X

But now the problem still happened even if we load NDPSM.nlm without any
param

We appreciate any help.

Regards.

0
Hiram
7/10/2006 6:27:33 PM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

10060 is a timeout error. You might try iprntnw65sp5d and wsock6i;
probably also worth running pkidiag and sdidiag against the server affected.
--
  Andrew C Taubman
  Novell Support Forums Volunteer SysOp

  Opinions expressed above are not
  necessarily those of Novell Inc.
0
Andrew

iPrint error codes
Can I obtain a list of iPrinter error codes? What does error code 1223 mean? Please help. Thanks. I'll aski. Suzanne Miles Volunteer Sysop, Novell Support Connection http://support.novell.com/forums/ when and where are you getting this error? Suzanne Miles Volunteer Sysop, Novell Support Connection http://support.novell.com/forums/ ...

Linux iPrint Winsock 10060 errors
We have moved the iPrint service to a Novell Enterprise 9 (sp2) system. We can install the printers perfectly on the internal network, but on the external interface (Firewall Protected), we get a Winsock 10060 error. I have set the firewall to pass ports 80, 443 and 631, but either I am not setting the firewall correctly, or I am missing something else. Anyone any ideas on this matter. We have tried this out on another server at a different location, with se same result. When the server was a Novell 6.5 system, everything was fine. Regards, ChasR. Sorted out the problem....

Virtualized iPrint Winsock 10060 Errors
I have just brought up a Xen virtualized SLES10sp2/OES2sp1 server and have included the iPrint files. The iPrint Server version is 6.0.2008.1215-0.3. This server is configured to use its own NIC on the host (the host has 8 NICs). The iPrint server has a DNS entry. I have created the driver store (v2.00), the print manager (v2.00a), and one printer. Attempting to install the printer, using iPrint client v4.38 (Windows XP), results in Winsock 10060 - Connection has timed out error message. This occurs in IE7, IE8 and Firefox, and from different workstations. I do not have P...

Instaaling iprint printer winsock error 10060
We have Netware 6.5 SP8 with iPrint. Printing works fine. We use ZenWorks 7 to install printers through the Workstation Policy. This is where the problem begins. Policy is set to run on User Login. If the user is a member of the Local PC Admin group then the policy will run and the printer will install. However, if this user is only a Power User or a User (Students) then the policy will not run and if the user runs wmsched and highlights the policy and clicks "Run Now" they get an error "You do not have sufficient rights to complete the operation." If this...

iPrint winsock error 10060 and Windows 7 x64
We have recently been rolling out Windows 7 x64 in our school district. So far, I have finally been able to get iPrint policies in Zenworks to push to the system properly, if the user is an administrator. All our staff accounts are set as local administrator when they log into the computer. If a student logs in, they are set to users, and the printer policies will not push. If I go the the ipp web page, and attempt to install the printer that way, I get a Winsock error code 10060. Looking at the Zenworks error logs, they also show a return of error code 10060. The current setu...

iPrint iprint manager client errors
03/18/2008 08:07:28 PM, Operation Bind to Printer Agent:, Error: 506D000C - object not found, User Name, john-d.dept.KAI, Address, 172.25.28.143, Object Name: PA_Printer1 I receive multiple errors like the one above. What could possibly be the issue? -- john-po ------------------------------------------------------------------------ john-po;1518661 Wrote: > 03/18/2008 08:07:28 PM, Operation Bind to Printer Agent:, Error: > 506D000C - object not found, User Name, john-d.dept.KAI, Address, > 172.25.28.143, Object Name: PA_Printer1 > > ...

Error Group: iPrint Server Error Code: 1280
When I try and select a print manager in maptool by using the DNS name I get the following error Error Group: iPrint Server Error Code: 1280 Earlier that day it worked fine, the server gor restarted and now it is like this. I have unloaded and reloaded the manager using the /dnsname= switch but it still does not work. I have made sure that my iprint client is the same as the vertion on the server aswell any ideas > When I try and select a print manager in maptool by using the DNS name I get > the following error > Error Group: iPrint Server Error Code...

iPrint and WinSock Error
Hi, I hope someone can help, We have been using iPrint for our printing for some time now with no problems. However I have been investigating if it is possible to provide printing services to our wireless users and I am having some problems. The user connects to the printer display page http://<server>/ipp and then selects the printer they want to print to, however if the printer isn't installed, rather than download the driver the browser (IE) comes up with a winsock 10051 error which indicates that the network that it is trying to reach is unreachable. The user ...

iPrint add Drivers problems with iMan on NetWare: 10060 Winsock error -- plugins for iManager 2.0.2 on Windows?
Hello, I cannot get rid of this 10060 Winsock connection lost error when adding printer drivers to the broker: The "Copy files" window *DOES* show up, but then after a while I get this error. I found just 2 TIDs covering that 10060, but both didn't help. So I thought about using iMan 2.0.2 on Windows, but here the iPrint Plugins are missing. On Download.novell.com I found a iprint.npm for iPrint 4.0: Is that the correct version for NW6.5.3? Or where can I find the required iprint.npm? filefinder doesn't give a single hit for iprint.npm... Regards, Rudi. P...

iPrint and Winsock error 10049
All, iPrint has been humming along quite nicely for the past year or so. We are a traditional NetWare shop, version 6.5sp7. The past two days two separate users could not print at all. Both are WinXP sp3. One of the users is a local admin, the other is not. Both of the problem desk tops would allow one of my higher eDirectory level user accounts to log in and print till the cows came home. The regular user could not (not even the local WinXP admin user). They both were seeing winsock 10049 and spoolsrv errors: 7/23/2009 - 11:10:43 AM Module: spoolsv.exe Trace Info...

iprint error code 900002h
I am now trying to creat a print store and I consistently get the following error. There is now such error code in the Novell knowledge base. Error: Create Driver Store Failure Driver Store could not be configured: com.novell.service.iPrint.iPrintException: java.io.IOException iPrint Error Code: 900002h Anybody have any idea what thic could be? John John, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the fol...

iPrint Error code: 65550
The error message "No Printer driver has been associated with this printer, Error code 65550" while installing/adding the printer agaent to Vista/XP PC. After that, the installing process stop. In earlier version, it would request installer/user to select the printer driver (I mean the printer driver diagloue box display automatically) if no any printer driver put on the server in iManager. Due to more than 300 different kind of printer with HP jetdirect card in my company, so I cannot put "all" printer drivers on the servers. As a result, user have to instal...

iPrint error code 1280
NW 5.1 SP5, post SP5 NDPS service pack, iPrint 1.06. Clients are W2K and WXP with latest Novell client & NDPS. Sporadically, clients receive this error when trying to install a printer: The printer encountered an internal error. Error Group: iPrint server Error Code: 1280 Trying the same printer again may or may not work. Other clients can install the same printer without problem. I can't find this error in the knowledgebase. Thanks. Kathy, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, an...

iPrint 126 error code
Hello, I am running NW 6.5sp6 and XP pro PC's using Novell's client 4.91sp3. I have 5 iprint printers created and working. When I try to add the newest printer (Teller-HP-8150) to some (not all) XP PC's I get the 126 error code when it is attempting to install the iprint printer. I worked through the TID about the environment variables and removing the print driver, but no luck. I am running iprint client 4.26. I performed an iptrace and will list below. If I try to add the same printer to the XP PC using NDPS, I get an error that it can't connect to the pr...

Web resources about - iprint Winsock Error code : 10060 - novell.support.iprint

Winsock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , the Windows Sockets API (WSA) , which was later shortened to Winsock , is a technical specification that defines how Windows network ...

Thanks for Trumpet Winsock - Recognising an unsung hero
Recognising an unsung hero Do you remember connecting to the Internet in 1994 or 1995? Those of you do probably remember Trumpet Winsock. That ...

WinSock and more Open Source for your Windows Store apps
... platform commonality through universal Windows app... Today I want to follow up with some exciting news about the availability of WinSock and ...

David Treadwell - CrunchBase Profile
David Treadwell is corporate vice president of Microsoft’s Live Platform Services, a group that’s defining and implementing the next generation ...

Spyware - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spyware is a type of malware (malicious software) installed on computers that collects information about users without their knowledge. The presence ...

ActiveXperts Software - Product overview
Network Monitoring products and Windows Development components and tools by ActiveXperts Software

Weblib Database @ Alaska Software
... compatibility Version(1)Date(14.03.1900)Time(15:00:00)Size(93431)Needs(1.3.212)OS(W32)Format(ZIP)Language(Intl)Keywords(Socket, Internet, Winsock, ...

Freelancing tips - Binary Tides
... Adsense Database Freelancing Linux Programming Hacking Networking PHP Php Snippets Tutorial Socket Programming C Java Perl PHP Python Winsock ...

U-Mail邮件系统常见的退信分析 - U-MAIL邮件服务器资讯 - 比特博客
U-Mail邮件系统常见的退信分析看退信最下面的日志,并按照相应的错误信息进行匹配。511 sorry, no mailbox here by that nameunknown user account... User unknownName server r ..