iPrint driver uploads through iManager quit working after first upload

Hi,

I am only able to upload one (the first) iPrint driver on a PC through
iManager 2.0.2 to a Broker running on NW65SP2 server using either iPrint
clients 3.09 and 4.06.  After the first successful upload, subsequent
ones do not upload. No error messages in either iManager, the Broker, the
PC, or the server.  Same thing on Win2000 and WinXP PCs.  Searched the
TIDs, but no resolution.

I've worked around the Win2K drivers by using NWAdmin to upload them, but
can't use that for WinXP drivers.

Thanks for your help,
Dave

0
dbacon
10/7/2005 4:35:43 PM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Dbacon,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0