From NDPS to iPrint... NDPS Printer Settings

I really need an answer

Hi I have been working for about a year now to implant iprint for
automated printer installation on our network...

My project is well prepared and I'm almost done...

Previously, we made a wizard made with Auto-it using rundll32
priintui.dll for those insatllations. This clever little wizard is still
used to automaticaly install NDPS printers. But the maintenance of this
home made application is very complex.  So we decided to go with
iPrint....

In the properties of a NDPS printer their was a tab that is missing in
iPrint, and this tab seems to be important for our users.

That tab is called 'NDPS Printer Settings'  in witch each user could
decied if they wanted to have a banner, number of copies and the
priority allowed for their print job...

Is their a way to bring back this tab back in iPrint?

This could help me with this issue?

Please

Bouzzi

--
bouzzi

bouzzi
10/29/2008 7:36:01 PM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

bouzzi wrote:

>Is their a way to bring back this tab back in iPrint?

No. The NDPS specific tabs simply don't exist in iPrint.

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums