Firefox support

There is a new IPrint client (4.05) on Novell's site.  Does this version
support Firefox?

Thanks.
MC
0
Mike
4/14/2005 3:55:42 PM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No issues for iPrint 4.0.5 under Firefox 1.0.1 and 1.0.2.

I also had no issues under earlier iPrint clients either.

>>> Mike<curt@fordhamprep.org> 4/14/2005 10:55 AM >>>
There is a new IPrint client (4.05) on Novell's site.  Does this version
support Firefox?

Thanks.
MC

0
Michael
4/15/2005 4:00:40 PM
Michael Fraser wrote:

> No issues for iPrint 4.0.5 under Firefox 1.0.1 and 1.0.2.
>
> I also had no issues under earlier iPrint clients either.

> There is a new IPrint client (4.05) on Novell's site.  Does this version
> support Firefox?
>
> Thanks.
> MC

Even with the 4.05 client, I continuously get the client install pop-up
when I go http://server/ipp  i can cancel out to see the printers list,
but I can't add a printer, it says I need to install the client, which
is already installed.

--
Michael Alexander
Network Administrator

0
Mike

support/what support
Name: William Johnson Email: william0992atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: support/what support Comments: your support? department for Firefox issues is nothing but a circular maze of unbelievably confusing information that is of no use for the layman and I would dump this piece of trash if I didn't need it for certain websites. I don't know how to reprogram the many bugs or fix the many websites broken by this thing and its "error console" with no directions as to what to do with it. What is it's purpose if there is no help function for it? ...

Support Firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Support Firefox Comments: In US, online banks can be accessed by using firefox, which is not the case in China since in China banks usually issue a plug-in which is a pre-requsite and is only compatible with IE. I believe this problem hinders the more poluparization of FIREFOX in China. But in US, this is hardly a problem, I prefer Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

firefox support
Name: hen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox support Comments: firefox should support Firefox 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x - 5 years to 7 years should be good support Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Not supported
Name: Chris Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Not supported Comments: Firefox not supported on NatWest online banking. Running Firefox version 3.1b3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Please support mailto support
Hi Group, I submitted Bug 488330 to Mozilla today. This is the gist if it: The URI schema 'mailto:' is not supported when submitting form results. It is needed on the <xf:submission>element, action attribute. When I attempt to use it I receive an error. See the example at the end of the bug report. See the XForms recommendation, section 11.9 Submission Options: "Other bindings, in particular to the URI scheme "mailto:" may, and the schemes "https:" and "file:" should, be supported." I know that 'mailto' is not required...

iPrint Support
Good afternoon all... I hate to sound negative before asking a question, but I am curious. Is iPrint a supported product by Novell? I realize that these forums are mostly volunteers, but there seems to be a considerably smaller amount of support info on iPrint both in the forums and the TIDs than other products. We have been having problems as I am beginning to roll it out and searching the forums turns up numerous similar items that people posted with no response. At any rate, here is my current problem if anyone can help... ipsmd is shutting down when faced with larger prin...

Firefox support should be ...
-- i think -- Firefox support should last 5 years to 7 years for Firefox 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x ...

why not support firefox
Name: Email: michelwongatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: why not support firefox Comments: Dear Sirs I notice that many China website e.g. http://v.163.com/tvlist/borpage_81.html not support firefox but only IE. The box said : "您现在使用浏览器(如FireFox)无法正常观看,请使用 IE(Internet Explorer)浏览器打开此页面!". This is only 1 example, but there are many more cases like this from China sites. Another 1 is CCTV(http://vod.cctv.com/podcast/index), but after I ungrade to 3.5.3 recently, CCTV China pop-up a small box asking me to plugin, after that I can view it. Please improv...

FIrefox support
I have had a message posted now for about two weeks in here and no replies - I'm used to the old Netscape support group that seemed to be very involved in anyone's issues - a lot of discussion and support. Does anyone have suggestions for links for technical support for Firefox browser? I like the browser and would like to switch over from Netscape but I need some help. Appreciate any ideas and links. On 23.09.2007 01:29, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused technical80@yahoo.com to generate the following:? : > I have had a message posted now for about two weeks in here ...

Firefox Support?
Hopefully someone will answer this. I have seen several posts asking about Firefox support in NW65SP3 with no responses. I see that support should be there in SP3, but it isn't working on any of the servers in our school district. I am running FF 1.0.4, and the 4.0.5 iPrint client. We are still receiving the message that iPrint is not installed. Is there something that I need to do on the server to enable iPrint support for other browsers? -- ----------------------------------------------------------------- Timothy M. Musa Community Consolidated School District 93 ...

Support
I've just heard that Sybase may be dropping PowerBuilder in the future, has anyone else heard something similar. I really hope that this is just a rumour, as it's such a great product. Cheers Steve Probably from a consultant who wants to sell you a conversion, or doesn't want to use PB because it is so productive that it would cut down his billing. Version 10.5 just shipped, 11 is in alpha testing, features for 12 are on the drawing board. Doesn't sound to me like a product that is anywhere near being dropped. Maybe in 2025 or so when AMD announces the te...

support
Name: Kurt A. Stuckey Email: kstuckeyatembarqmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: support Comments: Any Mozilla support people I can talk to or email directly without going to forums or chatrooms. All I want to know is how to delete bookmarks. I can't find an answer anywhere in Help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Support
Name: Sekhar Email: rssekhar_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Support Comments: certain downloads as on screensaver.com are not supported by this browser. this may please be looked into. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5 ...

Web resources about - Firefox support - novell.support.iprint

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox