Error message: iPrint Driver Install

Hello,

I have the following error when i set op iPrint and want to download the
print driver from my Novell iPrint webpage:

---------------------------
Novell iPrint
---------------------------
Error message: iPrint Driver Install - Unknown installation error (1223).

Error group: iPrint Driver Install
Error code: 1223

---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

It doesn,t matter wich printer i choose all printer give  the samer error.

i hope someone can help me

Thanx Dave

0
dsimons
4/9/2004 6:33:21 AM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Dsimons,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
4/12/2004 8:25:40 AM
You aren't by chance running XP without admin rights are you?

<dsimons@pantein.nl> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have the following error when i set op iPrint and want to download the
> print driver from my Novell iPrint webpage:
>
> ---------------------------
> Novell iPrint
> ---------------------------
> Error message: iPrint Driver Install - Unknown installation error (1223).
>
> Error group: iPrint Driver Install
> Error code: 1223
>
> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------
>
> It doesn,t matter wich printer i choose all printer give  the samer error.
>
> i hope someone can help me
>
> Thanx Dave

0
Will

iPrint Driver install
Hi, We have Novell netware 6.5 SP6, iPrint update iprntnw65sp6f.zip, iPrint client 4.28. We have problem with installing one iPrint printer. Every other iPrint printers are not problematic. Problematic iPrint printer is HP Laser Jet 2420. We are using latest PCL 6 drivers. We have problem installing this printer on every windows XP and windows 2000. When we want to install this printer we get dialog with error: Error message: iPrint Driver install - Unknown installation error (1223) Error group: iPrint driver install Error code: 1223 Any ideas ? Roman Lenarsic ...

iPrint Driver install
--____KQMDHVRTIVUHPSJHVIRT____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am testing the initial install of the iPrint (have been using NDPS for = over a year). I am using a Windows 2000 workstation and also have an XP = workstation. When trying to install a Xerox 4400N printer, I get the = following error: Error message: iPrint Driver Install - Unknown installation error (1) Error group: iPrint Driver Install Error code: 1 I'm dead in the water. What's next? --____KQMDHVRTIVUHPSJHVIRT____ Content-Type: multi...

iPrint, Win 7 & Broker
I have upgraded my NW 6.5 SP 8 server to the latest patch level and also my iPrint Client to 5.30. But, when I go to my broker and attempt to upload drivers I get an error that an iPrint Client great than version 4.15 or newer is required. This happens from both a Windows 7 32 and 64 bit workstation. It happens in IE 8 running as administrator. Anyone else seen this? Thanks -- Phillip Roberts Assistant Network Administrator Vermont Law School ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:26:02 +0000, justenglabs wr...

Error 1344 when tring to install iPrint Printer drivers
Hello all ... .... installed Novell OES2 + iPrint in a cluster environment. iPrint runs fine - but distributing printer drivers fails. When trying to install drivers from the driver store i get the message iPrint Printer - The printer encountered unknown error 1344 There are several printers and drivers installed. All drivers are uploaded the same way. Some drivers can be installed without problems - some not. I had just one lucky case where deleting the driver and uploading again was helpful - but is was succewssful just once. This driver works now - but a couple o...

Managaing iPrint Driver Store with iManager 2.7 returns error messages
iprint works fine - it's a 3-nodes cluster installation But I'm unable to add printer drivers to my Driver store with iManager 2.7 (iManager 2.7 is installed on 4 servers - the 3 cluster nodes and one outside the cluster - driver store managing is not possible on all of them.) Everything works when i do the same thing on SLES/OES1 server outside the cluster with iManager 2.5 When opening the "Drivers" Page or try to assign a driver to an iPrinter i get the message Exception reading print drivers Error Forbidden IPP Error: 0xF0193 HTTP Error...

iPrint iprint manager client errors
03/18/2008 08:07:28 PM, Operation Bind to Printer Agent:, Error: 506D000C - object not found, User Name, john-d.dept.KAI, Address, 172.25.28.143, Object Name: PA_Printer1 I receive multiple errors like the one above. What could possibly be the issue? -- john-po ------------------------------------------------------------------------ john-po;1518661 Wrote: > 03/18/2008 08:07:28 PM, Operation Bind to Printer Agent:, Error: > 506D000C - object not found, User Name, john-d.dept.KAI, Address, > 172.25.28.143, Object Name: PA_Printer1 > > ...

Iprint does not install driver.
I am still having this issue and our conversion date is closing in. I am having difficulty with a print driver not downloading via iPrint. If I use NDPS the printer shows up in the Printer folders however the driver does not install and the printer is not operational. If I do a manual install on the printer it works just fine. I can not figure out why the driver can not be loaded via iPrint or NDPS. When trying to install via the web page we get: Error Message: Iprint Driver Install - the specified driver .INF key was not found in the section." Error Group: Iprint Driver Install...

IPrint error message
I get the following error when trying to load IPPSRVR.NLM on a NW6 sp3 server: IppSrvr: Failed to import needed symbols. Will not load. Any ideas? Thanks. Jeff J22garcia, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://supp...

Iprint Driver Error
I am getting an odd error when attempting to install a Networked printer using the Novell Iprint Client. It is PC specific as other PC can install the same printers. The error is: "Iprint Driver Install-Unknown Installation error (-536870353) and is stops the installation process. -- michaelgeraldbutler ------------------------------------------------------------------------ michaelgeraldbutler wrote: >"Iprint Driver Install-Unknown Installation error (-536870353) This error code corresponds to the following Windows error code: 0xe000022f: The thir...

iPrint error messages
We have recently deployed NDPS printing but are getting various error messages on certain workstations. I get the following error message when trying to install the iPrint client: and then The error log says that the file it can't find is spoolsv.exe. Various other people are getting other error messages when actually installing the printers which again seem to relate to this spoolsv.exe file. They are all displayed as error 2. Any ideas? Thanks for your help. Jennifer Platts Network Support St Helens Council Merseyside England begin 666 clip_image0...

iPrint printer installs through NDPS but not through iPrint client
Hi, I'm trying to iPrint-enable some Brother HL1670 printers, but I'm running into a problem. When I try to to install them onto WinXP client workstations via the iPrint client, I get the error: Error message: The system cannot find the file specified Error group: Windows Error code: 2 However, if I try to add the printer through the 'add new printer' route, the drivers download and install perfectly. Any ideas why / how to trouble-shoot??? Thanks, Iain Hi again, It's OK, I've got it working. I found TID10086895 which suggests upg...

iPrint Driver Upload Errors
All: I've searched through the knowledgebase and this forum and can't find an answer to the issue that just popped up. We are installing a new NetWare 6.0 SP5 server (updated with NDPS Consolidated Support pack 11d and iPrint Client 4.12), and we are unable to upload any drivers to the brand new broker. We are in the process of moving to a new tree as we replace servers, so we have two different trees that we have been trying to troubleshoot in. Under NEW-TREE, we have two servers, one with a base SP5 installation (no patches) and one with all of the post-SP5 patches. Under OL...

126 error iprint install
Hello, i have the following error when i instal a iprint printer Error: The specified module could not be found Error Group: Windows Error code: 126 The printer will not install, who can i fix this error. I have windows XP pro sp2 workstation Novell client 4.91 sp1 iprint clienr 4.12 Thanx for helping me Dave Simons What driver is assigned to the printer?? Have you tried a different driver? Where did you get the driver?? >>> On 11/1/2005 at 6:34 am, in message <f9K9f.115$P_1.15@janeway.provo.novell.com>, <dsimons@pantein.nl> wrote: &g...

iPrint/NDPS Installation Error
I have a NW6 server that NDPS was not installed on during the original installation. I have started administering the server after it had been setup. Also before I began administration, the server's IP address was changed. Today i tried to install NDPS to setup a printer on the server. When I was going through the installation i got to a screen that showed the IP address of the Apache Wev Server and iPrint/NDPS. The addresses were were grayed out so that I could not change them. The addresses were also the old addresses assigned to the server. I looked up on Novell'...

Web resources about - Error message: iPrint Driver Install - novell.support.iprint